What do you think about Pope Francis?

I think it's pretty normal that the Pope is a Left Winged guy.

Jesus himself was almost a commie in his times.

I'm not Left winger, and I'm not christian, just want some different points of view here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nATyvNjMlkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anti-pope

Literally cares more about Muslim feelings than the genocide of christians.

Hes an heretic

Corrupt. Wouldnt be surprised if he has Sorso money in his pockets.

Urban II would roll in his grave.

gif fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=nATyvNjMlkk

Pretty good guy who's naive at times. Sup Forums thinks he's an anti-pope though because he isn't Hitler and loves all people. He's been openly against gay marriage and whatnot but just because he doesn't say '1488 GAS THE FAGS!!!!' Sup Forums hates him.

He's a cuck.

Thank you. We didn't realize that it was fake by ourselves.

A terrible pope, but we had worse. It's no reason to commit heresy, only Sup Forums manchildren baffled by meme pagan religions would leave catholicism over him.

He's a lot more than leftwing guy OP. He is antipope, clamoring for apologies to muzzies, while Christian women children are mutilated, their husbands tortured and killed before their eyes.

He makes it really hard to be Catholic.

That's exactly what I think. Cool guy, but maybe too naive to be in the Vatican.

He will be way better than the Nazi Pope to the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is losing grip in their most loyal base, Latin America. The catholics needed a popular and with lots of charisma, this guy have it.

With a guy like the past pope catholics in Lat Am would be loosing way more people to the protestant churches.

>Jesus
>commie

His kingdom is not of this world. To try and hold it to temporal economics and power is heresy user.

gay pedo

he made the grandamaster of the knights of malta resign for not supporting condoms, he doesnt even believe the church doctrine

>Not Christian

Not Christian myself but support the Christians, the ones who really follow what the Bible say are based.

Also think a good part of our culture and tradition hold itself with the church, so I prefer an Christian west than an atheist one.

My Catholic grandparents hate him. They think he is the literal anti-christ.

They also love Trump, go figure.

Pope sucks. Hes too weak.

cucks