NEXT POPE IS /ourguy/

>hates muslims
>talks about muslim conquest of Europe
>calls for Christians to act
>says islam wants to destroy Christianity
>defends Trump
>anti-migration

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-schoenborn-at-synod-church-should-embrace-positive-elements-of-gay
newwaysministryblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/cardinal-schonborn-offers-pastoral-model-for-outreach-to-lesbian-and-gay-couples/
lifesitenews.com/news/pope-says-schonborn-interpretation-on-communion-for-remarried-is-the-final
lifesitenews.com/opinion/cardinal-schoenborn-criticizes-bishop-who-discouraged-votes-for-pro-abortio
lifesitenews.com/news/austrian-theologian-catholics-have-it-all-wrong-on-traditional-view-of-gend
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/09/15/cardinal-schonborn-europes-christian-legacy-is-in-danger-but-not-because-of-islam/
thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Self-Defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=0kSCgR6Likc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at these digits.

digits must be a fucking sign

Praise kek the chosen has been found

Does he also call out fags?

MAKE
CATHOLICISM
GREAT
AGAIN

digits confirm that next pope might actually be based af. Praise Kek!

this cardinal schonborn is a degenerate through and through:

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-schoenborn-at-synod-church-should-embrace-positive-elements-of-gay

newwaysministryblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/cardinal-schonborn-offers-pastoral-model-for-outreach-to-lesbian-and-gay-couples/

lifesitenews.com/news/pope-says-schonborn-interpretation-on-communion-for-remarried-is-the-final

lifesitenews.com/opinion/cardinal-schoenborn-criticizes-bishop-who-discouraged-votes-for-pro-abortio

lifesitenews.com/news/austrian-theologian-catholics-have-it-all-wrong-on-traditional-view-of-gend

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/09/15/cardinal-schonborn-europes-christian-legacy-is-in-danger-but-not-because-of-islam/

so a pro divorce, pro homosexuality, pro abortion, pro gender theory is to be the next pope

not to mention he has flip flopped a lot on the refugee crisis

I think a lot of people were excited because Francis was an old school catholic from a shit part of the world and actually acted godly.

But then he went full turbocuck.

Lets not get overly optimistic this time, as well.

Watcha doin' Rabi?

>Churches still go on mission trips to 3rd world shit holes though. Haiti and etc...

>JUST

That's the point. The churches are set up to funnel white resources into non-white pockets while taking their own share.

>And no one would believe it
Turkish guest workers disprove this notion.

Dunno what the rest of your post has to do with anything though.

You can't win 'em all

CRUSADE SOON

PRAISE KEK

All the Church needs to start being the single most based force on Earth is a good pope. A ultra-conservative who isn't afraid to renew the Catholic crusade against Islam, literally. I'd like to see the US government try to stop people from joining said crusade.

Why did he blast Brexit?

Pic is too low res to read

If the kiddie fiddlers are cleansed from the Church then I'm game to crusade.

So I see that the anti-catholic shills are coming up with a more sublte subversion tactic.

Schoenborn is a filthy modernist and would in no way be a good Pope.

Fuck off OP

/ourguy/ confirmed
Please let this happen. This time line is the best timeline.

If Richard fucking Dawkins can express regret for bashing Christianity for years after he sees something worse over the horizon (islam) then we can all join up to kill muzzies. Atheists of all people should be first to asnwer the call.

Buddy, he could do almost anything he wants as long as he is calling for crusades.

He might its not locked down yet, first francis has to die (god knows how long that will take) then the college of cardinals actually has to vote this guy in. We shall see

>Italy

How's the weather there my Libyan expat friend?

m8 I know Europe's in a different situation. But in America, if abortion is made illegal we are irreversibly fucked unless some sort of mass culling/race war, genocide tier shit happens.

Succesful, intelligent white people are below replacement rate. The absolute lowest IQ blacks and Mexicans have like 4 kids a piece and survive on gibs.

Also, I'm not against trannies and etc.. As long as they never, ever wield the social power this SJW/cuck cabal have right now. Never again.

It's a bummer about divorce, but I understand his dilemma on refugees and shit. Francis is allowing and even enforcing the cuckoldry of western civ. How would this bro not be an improvement?

We memed Trump into office. We could meme him as well.

>inb4 get shot

so what? aren't good meek christians obliged to help out their brethren? remember the parable of the samaritan goy! a rich man will not enter heaven so why do you care? you want to build treasures in this life or what? better give it all away to your melanin-rich brethren in the faith.

there is neither greek nor jew in christ, so you better start helping those poor negroes.

>Watcha doin' Rabi?

>said the follower of rabbi yeshua ben youssef

that's the spirit

>Blasts Brexit

He's just another Euroshill.

I smell a dirty somalian muslim pedo worshipper

It is written

Do not cast thy peals before swine

HEATHAN

Hurr durr

Canaanite genocide mean't nothing to christians

Oh I fully understand you. I am in no way a prolifer. just calling out all these catholic deus vult larpers

No jew nor Greek was a all under the law are judged equally which was not what many other jews were teaching at the time (just read the Talmud)

No, you are a muslim migrant shit. Afghani?

I don't mean a literaly genocide, but it was a purge to cleanse the land of all canaanites

CRUSADE WHEN?!?!?!?!??! DEUS VULT

Not me m8. pure native from flanders.

I don't understand your post.

Easy to do just get them to stop fiddling kiddies

That's because you're from Belgium and the Romans wrecked you too hard, which explains you hatred for Roman Catholicism since there's nothing more Roman than that

>mfw muzzies get rekt in my lifetime

Just close your eyes and let us and the Serbs deal with the muzzies.

>you'll live to see a crusade being called out

amazing

wut? Shoenborn literally goes to gay demonstrations and says that christians should apologize to faggots. Kys gipsy

Yeah but everyone knows Catholics have a thing for dick

Who would go /deusvult/ for him?

>gypsy

What did the Libyan migrant mean by this?

I'd pay good money to see how governments react to their people going to fight in a crusade.

Yeah but what about the jews? We don't see you complainingabout them

RED PILLS INC

While known as Jesus of nazareth he was actually from Bethlehem of Galilee

Galilee was known as a area of nordic traders and fishing merchants

jesus was a carpenter and physically built

he was not a weak man

he provided for his mother and family since he was able

he promoted self defense and to be in defense of those who are un-able to protect themselves

the man portrayed on the cross isnt jesus

he is described as having short hair and later on it says he would blend in with the romans in a city (romans are described as muscular and tall with short crew cuts)

(John 12:20; Acts 6:1.) The style of hair for men of this culture was to wear it short.

"Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him, but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her as a covering." (1 Corinthians 11:13-15)

there is also multiple instances of high ranking people saying that he had blue eyes

that his eyes were of the ocean or grey

his skin is also described as worn in with the yearly crops

meanin he was tanned from working all year round unlike his followers who were described as looking in opposite of him

in my opinion all of these facts tell me that the man on the cross is a attempt to femminize jesus and also to discredit the white race

>111862847

also last thread

got to go goyim

He could've worn it long later on.

>Those comments
>Those digits

The current pope is just a Marxist faggot from Argentina that the put up to distract from all the pedo shit that was going on.

>there is also multiple instances of high ranking people saying that he had blue eyes
What does their rank have to do with anything? The relevant part would be whether or not they've seen him.

Also, if there are multiple of those why don't you name some?

He will never become pope.The vatican is a lost cause.Even a nuke would not clean the vatican of filth.

the only explanation is that it grew while he was a roman captive and would make sense since he is depicted with the crown of thorns generally

this still doesnt explain why everyone claims him to be of arabic or semetic heritage

because that post was already close to the limit

there is way too much here to be posted individually

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

have at it

>this still doesnt explain why everyone claims him to be of semetic heritage
Probably because they read his genealogy in Matthew 1.

Praise Kek, the digits.

Someone knock off the cuck pope so we can get adolf into the robe.

Seig Heil!

BLESSED. NEXT POPE CONFIRMED, DEUS VULT CONFIRMED

SHADILAY

*Sieg

Interesting.

Within five years the Nords will be marching across untold miles of burning landscapes in 90 yard tall mechs.

MAKE DEUS VULT AGAIN

thanks

self defense related verses

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Self-Defense/

theres more but id have to break out my book

This is major. The pope controls so much. If we can meme this guy into the role we can have a Trump/Based Pope/Putin/UK DEUS VULT 2 Electric Boogaloo and wipe Islam from the earth.

Kek we are in need of you again.

> soon

>expecting Papists to not wince every time England shifts away from the continent.

brothers of Christ. we must make this man elected

>self defense related verses
What does that have to do with the post you're replying to?

That Pilate letter is a hoax appearently.

>Not praying fervently for Cardinal Sarah as next Pope.

if it is willed

>9 years younger than the current pope

SHIIIIEIEEET

How can popes be divinely inspired when one pope is so different from the next?

Cuckotholism BTFO

KEK VULT

To bad the pope has no power.

that's what you said about trump and now look at this disaster, catholic pagan.

i was merely covering my bases because his main argument was gone

All hail poppy Boi

the eternal Austrian plotting to start another world war while putting the blame on us again probably

Sounds good but cucks from high up will probably do everything to prevent him from becoming a pope.

he can't possibly defeat the Mother of all refugees!

Better fall in line my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

When does he take power???!??!?

What bases? We weren't talking about self-defense, buddy.

I don't like catholicism but he has the right idea

we both know that the ousterreich-hung HRE should still exist

both countries today are strong on borders

I wasn't complaining

I sure hope so, but, the Vatican is very corrupt.

>tfw the next pope unironically calls for a crusade against ISIS in the middle east, and unironically funds a military force to fight them on the ground, and asks for the enlistment of all able-bodied, male, faithful, Catholics.

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

youtube.com/watch?v=0kSCgR6Likc

Valid points user

looks just like the high sparrow. dang yo.

The jews know this, that is why the got their hook nosed jew in the Vatican right now.

in my original post i had stated that he advocated self defense

i know you didnt talk about that but i was providing sources since your main point was i didnt have sources on his description

and i was covering my bases and also to other people in the thread so they wouldnt have to respond

really gets my gears grindin

>next pope

There is more sexual abuse in Judasim than there is in the Vatican.

Jews hate Catholics and they own the media. You fell for their propganda.

If we then also can resettle all the Arabs spread over North Africa back into Saudi Arabia and the Turks back into central Asia, then yes these regions can become Christian again. Otherwise, what is the point? Christian Sand Niggers will still be lunatics and multiply like rabbits.

His full name is Christoph Maria Michael Hugo Damian Peter Adalbert, Count of Schönborn

jews are traitors and cheats to god while catholics don't even believe in god.

Together we will make history.
It is an honour to fight side by side with my german brothers.
> Veni, Vidi, Deus Vicit

Can't wait for the Crusade. I really want him to use the Churches wealth to put together an army for fighting terror. Would join no matter what kind of training I had to go through.

Kek wills it
Let's Make Christianity Great Again!
Kekus Vult
Deus Vult