Be scared !

> Ooooh, these aren't BAU times !!!
George Soros' plans to spread chaos are not working fast enough. He's now trying to spread fear, too.

LINK : twitter.com/georgesoros/status/829717185857724416

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D'awwww grampy wrote an essay! Let's hang it up on the fridge.
There we go. Good grampy.

> Democracy is now in crisis. Even the US, the world’s leading democracy, elected a con artist and would-be dictator as its president. Although Trump has toned down his rhetoric since he was elected, he has changed neither his behavior nor his advisers. His Cabinet comprises incompetent extremists and retired generals.

> But the US will be preoccupied with internal struggles in the near future, and targeted minorities will suffer. The US will be unable to protect and promote democracy in the rest of the world. On the contrary, Trump will have greater affinity with dictators. That will allow some of them to reach an accommodation with the US, and others to carry on without interference. Trump will prefer making deals to defending principles. Unfortunately, that will be popular with his core constituency.

After Soros personally tried to break-up the EU, he's now shilling : "I was always a defender of the EU." #FakeNews

> I am particularly worried about the fate of the EU, which is in danger of coming under the influence of Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose concept of government is irreconcilable with that of open society. Putin is not a passive beneficiary of recent developments; he worked hard to bring them about. He recognized his regime’s weakness: It can exploit natural resources but cannot generate economic growth. He felt threatened by “color revolutions” in Georgia, Ukraine, and elsewhere. At first, he tried to control social media. Then, in a brilliant move, he exploited social-media companies’ business model to spread misinformation and fake news, disorienting electorates and destabilizing democracies. That is how he helped Trump get elected.

even soros realized that his globalist world dies with him

Translation: Why don't you goyim want to sacrifice your lives and wealth to help the savage races replace you and your people? That's very racist of you, now shut up and get back to work, my banks full of jew gold won't fill themselves up.

Soros funded anti-Trump Republicans

Soros War Chest Funding Legal Battle Against Trump Administration

Soros Fingerprints All Over Anti-Trump Lawsuits

Soros-Funded Catholics Mobilize Against Trump Immigration Orders

George Soros-Tied Activists Behind Campaign to Impeach Trump

Soros-Backed Group Is Behind Lawsuit Targeting Trump's EPA Pick

Soros behind Funds for "Muslim Ban" Lawsuits

George Soros Being Labeled a “Threat to National Security”

>George Soros Being Labeled a “Threat to National Security”
Trump needs to do this now.

Daily reminder that George Soros will die on 21 August which is exactly 7 months after Trump's first full day in office and during a total solar eclipse. Praise Kek! Shadilay!

links?

So all you frog memers are just Russians working for Putin?

google the titles (these are just news article titles)

Better than shilling for Soros, m8.

>mfw

>protect and promote democracy
Sorry, Soros. Your word games don't work anymore. America first.

>open societies are good!
no. i do not want my society to be open to the scum of the earth, and neither does any other rational person.

I can't wait for this asshole to die.

>Canada's government just started working and being funded DIRECTLY WITH GEORGE "PROFIT OUT OF CHAOS" SOROS to PUSH MORE REFUGEES ffs

SEE >>>>VVVVVV

Pic + article related

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

that's a nice basic gestalt

Remember Sup Forums, if you like to bet, always bet against baby soros

>85958
what does it mean?

>the US will be preoccupied with internal struggles in the near future
But these kinds of things seem to always be funded by him. Is he hinting what he is planning on funding more unrest?

>Putin felt threatened by “color revolutions” in Georgia, Ukraine, and elsewhere. At first, he tried to control social media. Then, in a brilliant move, he exploited social-media companies’ business model to spread misinformation and fake news, disorienting electorates and destabilizing democracies.

>in a brilliant move, he exploited social-media companies’ business model to spread misinformation and fake news, disorienting electorates and destabilizing democracies.

>spread misinformation and fake news, disorienting electorates and destabilizing democracies.

>brilliant move

~Soros you boastful cad!

Thoth, perhaps.

If no Thoth digits I don't know what I'm talking about.

but its a palindrome, see same digits both backwards and forwards

kek my facebook was filled with shit about Hillary every single damn day
but I'm from the UK, maybe Georgey just meant Putin did it in the USA
how could I have doubted Straight Soros