Tfw im dumb

>tfw im dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably wouldn't even be able to operate a computer if you had a 64 IQ.

that's pretty good for a roach actually

dumb niggas only
if you smart get out

You're smart enough to be a member of the a;t-right. Welcome aboard!

Nigga u literally retarded

>tfw to (2) (deux) smart two get higher than 64 on an IQ test

>mfw

That's high for a roach.

>taking online IQ tests

>tfw too smart to do well on IQ tests

Still better than Equatorial Guinea and Ethiopia!

neat

Don't worry, that's just above the average for Sup Forums these days anyway.

Ha ha!

How can I score 33/33 and only have 127?

Poor lad

speed

According to the Internet, he's only mildly retarded.
paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html

It marks you down for having a leaf on your flag.

The rules said time wasn't taken into consideration.

Ayyy

This one is from Cambridge, it's not some shitty HTML slapped onto a webpage

Most factor in how long you take to answer, kinda obvious, something you should be able to realize with logic if your IQ is 127.

And you were dumb enough to believe them

Savage!

This is fucking bullshit, i fucked up the first dots and lines question and all of a sudden i'm only 125? mother fuckers, I'd have gotten a lot more with more questions, that's only one mistake and they slash my iq by ten points as opposed to my real iq. this test is fucking bullshit

if you want a higher score you have to pay for an "official IQ test

IQ tests have multiple phases that need to be given by actual scientists or researchers and you need to pay no less than 100 dollars to get a quality one. But the fact that you believe a free online iq test probably means that your score really is accurate.

Good job

Biji biji?

Wait how is this possible, you like purposefully have to get everything wrong. I got like 75 by just clicking random answers.

this

The test appears to be limited. All IQ tests have an upper limit. All this says is it can't reliably report your IQ beyond 127. You probably have a higher IQ than this.

You can pay like £10 and take a supervised test with Mensa. I did it like eight years ago now, can't remember much about it but I took two tests and they were both recognised and accepted for entry into Mensa.

It happens from time to time.

I see something retardedly easy and think to myself "wait, it cant be that easy, i'm doing something wrong".

i got 140 and did it in 25 minutes but i was making dinner at the same time. you can work out the scoring from my example

beaten by a leaf

tfw stuck on 3rd question