Quran forbids suicide, therefore suicide bombers are not real muslims

>Quran forbids suicide, therefore suicide bombers are not real muslims.

Checkmate nazis.
Islam is a religion of peace.

Why are you posting this religious shit on a "My little pony : Friendship is magic" RP board?

Nope, they die in battle, killing infidels, and thus it's no suicide (as they at least try kill infidels with their act.

>implying you are not allowed to sin during jihad
fucking muzzies got it all thought out

The Quran also states that killing infidels is okay. so fuck off sand nigger.

Quran forbids suicide, unless Sup Forums says it doesn't.

Quran doesn't forbid martyrdom though you fucking idiot. Are you Sicilian?

Why you filthy, non-carbon-based muslim taqiyya lying FILTH! You muzzies are a disease with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. If America set up death camps for you entitled muslim crybabies I would VOLUNTEER to personally throw the switch on the poison gas showers. And masturbate as I watch muslim filth meet their end.

there's probably something in the hadith about being a martyr

spaghetti nigger you should know that most religious people don't follow scripture especially coming from a catholicuck country

WTF I love the Quran now

As if they care.

They're dumb enough to fall for Mohammed's manipulation, told his fighters if they die on the battlefield for jihad they get all this shit in heaven, worse yet, the idiots believed him back then and even more muslim idiots believe him now. Muslims are omega submissive cunts not realizing Mohammed manipulated the stupid inbred masses, and their are a lot of them in Islam. It's not even a religion but an ideology.

>>Quran forbids suicide, therefore suicide bombers are not real muslims.
>Checkmate nazis.
>Islam is a religion of peace

Italy cum on guys I expected more from you. Jesus.

>Anal Jihad
new name for my Arabic-themed grindcore side band desu lads

>no true scotsman fallacy

actually it states that murder is forbidden

wahhabism is what ok'd murder. the founder of wahhabism said to kill the kuffar violate their women and take their property.

Muslims are a race, but also a religion.

They abandon their religion at the very last second and still follows their religion, like the muslims they are.

checkmate pizzas

yes and all right wingers are mass murdering school shooters

nice b8 m8
but in all seriousness the only way that is 100 percent going to get you to heaven in Islam is to be a martyr, all prior sins are forgiven and you go straight to paradise without judgement.

thats the issue with the lies said that they are not real muslims when they do unislamic things before blowing themselves up. It contradicts what they are taught that if you martyred anything you did before is null and void and paradise awaits you. that is the apologists hoping you dont ever look into what they actually believe.

Martyrdom is very highly praised in Islam, if one dies killing the infidels they are highly rewarded.

suicide bombing is not martyrdom you ignorant fucking americucks

murdering = sin
committing sin as your last act on earth = hell

martyrdom comes from dying for islam

>sandniggers
>literate

Bible forbids homosexuality amd extra-marital sex, therefore those Catholic priests were not real pizzas.

The Quoran is irrelevant, it's what they do that is the problem.

I'm a fucking retard for responding to obvious bait, but I'm a sucker for an easy btfo, even if it is against nothing.