PIZZAGATE

Today is National Pizza Day.....we have to spread as much information on PizzaGate as we can to wake people up! We need to save the kids!

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagate.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110871590/#110871590
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111570626/#111602803
manhattanknights.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Keep this going.

Write #PIZZAGATE on all of your bills.
Tattoo #PIZZAGATE on peoples' faces.

Just posted this in another thread. No responses.

I've seen this same shirt worn by other members. Based on the pizza and kids foot in the photo (and other people connected to this account) I wouldn't doubt that there is a deeper meaning to the phrase. Has anyone seen that shirt or logo before?

BUMPERINO

pizzagate.com/

Best website around, spread it everywhere. I've converted even leftist normies with this.

Pizzagate threads are deleted on half.chan.

Just share the image on twitter , use national pizza day hash tags

#pizzaday #pizzaparty #pizzanight #pizzahut #dominos #papajohns #pizzapizza #pizzapieday

Anyone recognize this logo/group? I believe its members have ties to child trafficking in NY.

might be familiar..not sure.

I haven't been able to find anything about it online. There are too many coincidences in that pic for it to not mean something. The phrase also suggests knowing something that others don't.

Bumping with some past threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785

Another.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860

Pizzagate thread. Las vegas aerial pic.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110871590/#110871590

This. Start with something like Pizzagate is real, then begin linking news about pedophile arrests all over the world and impending arrests of leftist politicians.

Even if the lefty bottomfeeders/politicians didn't get arrested, their careers would be ruined.

An infographic primer on how pedos communicate using pizza and hotdog terms would also help by making people aware how they communicate and essentially crowdsource the capture (and perhaps the elimination) of pedos

Make it ominous and psychologically traumatizing (by means of inflicting fear and paranoia) to pedos that they either turn themselves in or just off themselves.

You've done this before, Sup Forums. It's time to take this campaign on overdrive. For one whole day, the only thing that the world should see is anti-pedo propaganda. Make National Pizza Day a day of fear for pedophiles everywhere.

God damnit now I want some pizza (actual pizza not cp)

Most recent thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111570626/#111602803

I can't look at pizza the same.

Check out this pic. Anyone recognize the logo on the shirt?

chill faggot we are reading the thread.

I do think you are onto something that guy is in his fuckin underwear near a child . . . Eating pizza

I know. It's fucking weird. I saw the same sweater worn by someone else connected. Pretty sure the pic was taken down though. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it.

bump for attention

Check this. Main discussion is here. It linked to a site with a pizza cursor.

>Manhattan Kn_ _ _ _s
>Knights
manhattanknights.com/
Site has a creepy and disturbing appeal to it, with the Barbies and the slogan parodies in the Shop page. Some weird shit in the Blog page.

Seems they sell clothing. Some assets linked to Tumblr. Assets are pop culture shit and weird fashion. Juvenile and sterile layout. Site seems incomplete (some pages seems unfinished), so either a new site, or they don't know what to do with the other pages, or something. Then again, might be a front for some other "business". A serious business would have a decent and complete site, even if the site is not big (just a few pages).

Are the people you saw wearing those clothes working for that Manhattan Knights? Or are they just customers of the "clothing store"? Might be worth investigating. Find out their location and stake them out. See who comes in and out. If there's a lot of children and Jews coming in and out of their "store" and if they bought clothing, then you know something's fishy. Even though Manhattan is Jew central in NYC, you should still see a decent mix of other people going in and out of stores.

i made that image for people to share. get people to look into it. it is a good day to share it because pizza restaurants are running deals, and we can slip pizzagate into tweets

Sliding hard

smoking gun

LOCK. THEM. UP.

That site's weird as fuck, and i was in the thread months ago that was exploring the epilepsi nightmare website that led to buttfuck nonsense paragraphs everywhere.
It's not completely weird, once you click to buy shirts or hats it's normal.

When you click the Question mark on the bottom
>about us
>delivery info
>privacy policy
>terms & conditions
all blank...
Contact and return policy lead to something. Return policy has an option for "dead on arrival"

But overall it's probably nothing. Shit site, boring shirts, weird hipster irony most likely.

The chance of finding that pic on a suspicious account and leading to all this is not coincidence. This site is somehow involved.

We found in the linked thread the site is owned by CP, inc. Can't be a coincidence.

i'm gonna play devil's advocate cause i've been in enough of these threads before. So,
why is the account suspicious?
why did u black out all othter info?
and that foot could be a woman's to be honest desu
also what is CP inc? just asking for sake of not thinking everything with C & P is connected. asking questions cause this stuff is always intriguing

>manhattanknights.com/
not to mention the cursor is a pizza slice

actually there's a lot of pizza references on this website, including a pizza pikachu

oh yeah, that too. kinda weird considering our context. Which is why we drive down rabbit holes in all pizza threads

Check the linked thread. The guy's info is posted. Dig through linked accounts. These people are wealthy and definitely involved.

linked thread? I don't see one in here?

ManhattanKnights

MK

Bump da Bump

D. Brock-Pizzagate triple agent
David Brock is the one who leaked "pizzagate", to Wikileaks, and through CTR double agents to reddit and Sup Forums where Podesta buddies Mr. Alefantis' instagram, Majestic Ape and others were exposed, creating the hysteria.
Brock has the motivation since he was blackmailed by Alefantis.
Brock also had access to the Wikileaks emails, and knew too well about Alefantis' Instagram, and the not so ironic but demonic "SRA pizza culture" we've now found out about.
Brock has switched sides and stabbed his allies in the back before, when he started to hate the right for what he used to hate the left for.
After being stabbed in the back and blackmailed by his new left wing pals, he realized that he hated everything in it that he had grown to hate about the right in the 90's.
Uncovering the depths of their degeneracy in DC(he remembers how to think like a rightwinger-he can see the filth we've seen through his pizzagate triple cross), he realized he could get them back through leaking their sick coded emails, combined with exposing Alefantis the blackmailer's Instagram with reverse CTR reddit and Sup Forums trolls.
It worked.
Pizzagate will be exposed by Brock, since his position in the Trump admin has already been negotiated behind the scene.
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

It's above.

BUMP this sounds like an interesting lead