CANADA YES! Anti-Islamaphobia Motion 103 set to pass next month

Get ready to be rounded up by the KAFFIR KOPS BOYS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZm0tUMPmvo
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/emerson-refugee-meeting-manitoba-1.3973507
tsecnetwork.ca/2015/10/09/has-the-liberal-party-of-canada-been-infiltrated-by-extremist-candidates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAD WHITES
BAD WHITES
WATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN THE KAFFIR KOPS COME FOR YOU?

SOON it will be a HATE CRIME to say anything against Muzzies, but you can break a white person's face while screaming "I hate whites!" and it's not a hate crime

I'M SORRY FOR BEING ISLAMOPHOBIC

RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE

October is islamic heritage month in Islamic Province

Please don't report me to the Haram Police Mr. Ahmed.

Why does no one ever talk about whitephobia, when it's whites who are blamed for all of society's ills?

The Quebec City shooting victims were proud Canadians

Canadian Mosque teaches 4 year olds to behead

You Leafs better start Taking out Heads of state.

Well canucks, looks like our country is done for. See ya in jail!

>making it illegal to criticize sandniggers

Do it trudeau. Start the fire that will burn you down.

Immigration minister is a Somali Muslim Citizen

will get a bill like at least one a year but it allways get voted down even in bongistan

It's already done

He was at the Quebec City mosque chanting in Arabic and chanting Allahu Akhbar and how social media is to blame etc

Jail?
You are fucking optimist.

Beheading is what you get. Nobody is going to pay to keep you in jail.

Why for a specific religion. Fuck I hate my country.

Laugh in there face while I burn the Quran.

Are you stupid? This will fly through our communist parliament led by Fidel Casto's bastard son

He already supports more anti-"hate" speech laws for muslims

WTF is this shit writing doing on the side of a police vehicle? i knew things were bad in the city but are we really THIS cucked now? god fucking damn it i should just move to the middle east there's probably less Muslims there!

Flooding Hamilton with refugees

Everyone with a lick of sense should get actively involved in Canadian PEGIDA groups.

All cop cars have arabic writing on them in London lmfao

Source you filthy leaf.

Flooding KW with refugees

Trudeau is flooding mainly white cities to lock in the Liberal vote

google any small white city + "syrian refugees"

>not knowing the time for talk ended long ago

I literally just walked into a bathroom on my University campus and the Sharia Enforcement Patrol had this thing installed but I didn't use it after going to the bathroom, I think they saw me on camera, will I die if they find out?

RIP Leaves. If there are any based goys among you, you can migrate south to the Trumpenreich....but only after extreme vetting. It probably won't be that extreme. Just throw bacon at a Jew or two.

And yet here you are talking instead of doing. I realize there will come a day when we have to take up arms due to necessity, but it's not right now when we're all idly standing by because everyone else is idly standing by in the same manner.

Nothing will be done until we're pushed to the edge. Islamists are smart people. They're using our own democratic principles to spread their filth.

WTF?

Shit in it

fix'd

oh, i thought you meant the real London for a minute there. Not yet at least.

>6 muzzies get shot
>get exposed in a STADIUM
>some charity raised over 200k for the families
>who knows how much weedman gave them on top of that
>massive media coverage
>muh islam heritage month
>muh motion 103

arent they an important bunch. shit like this can only fan the flames

her face needs a kick

Poo in the loo Sup Forumsack

Take one for the team

>he thinks because Trump is elected the United States isn't going to be in flames

Your country is the #1 breeding group of Marxism in the 21st century. You're just as fucked as the rest of us.

>he didn't listen to based Coughlin

Only whites have the intelligence and moral agency to be racist.

I used to but then they put that little grill over the hole so I just go in the trash can or sink and push it down with my fingers. I believe the basin thing is used by Arabs to wash their feet as the sink is now a bit pooey.

look at their coffins, notice anything?

Poor leaf. We'll remember you.

>who knows how much weedman gave them on top of that

Feds regularly give money to these Muslim groups in Canada, and then we find out these groups are funneling money into terrorist groups in the Middle East.

Our government is curtailing to Muslims because they know just as well as we do that the West is going to be majority Muslim before we can do anything about it.

Pick up this book and read it, retard. Again, the States are just as fucked as we are.

You can keep being in denial all you want, it's only detrimental to our futures.

for fuck's sake

I'm not so sure about that, burgerbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZm0tUMPmvo

> liberal vote
It is invader and cuck vote they wanting to lock in.

>Recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear

>Government must legislate how people think and feel

The more they silence us, the stronger we are growing

All memes aside, what the fuck is happening to Canada? Sounds like you guys just keep digging yourselves a bigger hole every time.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/emerson-refugee-meeting-manitoba-1.3973507

Emerson holds emergency meeting on influx of asylum seekers
Security concerns, government support expected to be discussed, Manitoba MLA says
CBC News Posted: Feb 09, 2017 7:29 AM CT Last Updated: Feb 09, 2017 3:38 PM CT

They're no meme's, it's all true

We've both been fucked for a while. The USA is starting to move rapidly in a corrective direction however, while Leafistan continues to slide toward white genocide.

Sweden 3.0

>The USA is starting to move rapidly in a corrective direction however,

Unless you're setting up camps for Islamists and Muslims you're not rapidly doing anything of value.

fuck the prophet, the child rapist
fuck kebabs
fuck all the mohammedans in the world
Deus Vult
suck my fat cock

all of the world was one islamic niggers and communism. we must end white people so niggertopia is realize

> post yfw the progressive cucks will soon get whats coming to them when Abdul and Habib beat the ever living shit out of them and their same sex partners for being sinners

I don't give a fuck. Tribalism will make a comeback because of liberal stupidity. I welcome it.

>TFW Liberals turn on gays
>Why aren't you respecting their culture!?
>You can't hold hands in public!
>How rude!
>You deserved to get beat up!

she is in politics and WEARS A FUCKING PIERCING?

are canadians out of their minds?? when has this become acceptable for someone REPRESENTING your country? what will you have next, a tattooed prime minister?

how can the white liberal compete?

I hate muslims more than anything on this planet.

I hate leafs more than anything on this planet.

>think that screencap is fake
>its actually real

This is a good thing. Let these people play their hand too early.

Iqra Khalid and Omar Algahbra support terrorists. These people are dramatically overstepping the reality of the Canadian socio-political landscape because they live in a politically correct bubble

Hahahaha arabic is spurdo sparde tier. There is no p in arabic so it says bolis :DDD

Whites voted for this. They let (((lefties))) infest their (((Jewdiciary))) and take down their nations.

Survival of the fittest and whites can't survive the 21st century. Only Jews and Asians will prosper.

Soon the RCMP will arrest anyone who slanders the prophet.

Blasphemy laws in cucknada

Fucking hilarious. I hope you fuckers burn under jewdeau

Oh and enjoy the free immigrants.

>Read up the Metro news on my way to work
>They are still talking about those three damn islam shits
>"QUEBEC IS ANTI-SEMITE"

Fucking kikes they are all over Montreal

No. Whites don't vote for this. These people colonize certain cities and then use it to a voting advantage.

Smart whites around the world disasociate themselves from politics.
Smart whites rather bury their heads in technical matters than enter politics.
Smart Jews would rather do politics than technical matters and gleefully take over.
Whites definitely voted for Jews to run things.

Whites still have a british inclination to stay out of politics. It's killing us. At least the Americans are making it couth for a middle aged white man to be political.

Whites need to stop pushing skilled trade & innawoods memes and go into business and politics.

It's also different in Canada. Entire cities are solely dedicated to an ethnic group so they all end up with an MP in power. Which means there's a voice in parliament to cry "das raycis" if their bill doesn't get pushed

It is truly a testament to the widespread effectiveness of cultural subversion when a transparently engineered term such as "Islamophobia" can be enshrined in legislation while simultaneously undermining those values which have come to characterize Western civilization.

The sun is setting on everything we've inherited.

Whites are passive and Jews aren't. So smart Jews dominate politics, which is simply bossing society around (writing/enforcing laws).
Until altruistic whites get a backbone, psychopathic Jews will run society into the ground.

Who gives a shit anymore honestly. There is hope for some countries, but others like Canada are lost. Burgerbros you need to sacrifice Alaska and build a northern border wall before Canada becomes the new middle-east.

it was an honor to post by your side anons

Ok this triggered me
I hate (((activist))) judges with a passion

The issue with our discussion is that Canadian Jews aren't "New York Jews". They're solely "Israeli Jews".

They openly bitch about liberals and muslims. They go do their IDF service, come back and champion the Conservatives. I've even been contacted by multiple Jewish men who want to create a nationalist/Trump style grassroots organization in Toronto

The way Americans describe jews is the way muslims operate in Canada. They're conniving, political, subversive, complainers.

Fucking hell look at the way he sits. That's low energy as shit

I used to think that, but I really doubt it now.

Gonna need a lot more jails if they pull this shit. But it would be an epic meet up.

You know what to do leafs, its now or never.

Leafs explain yourself

tsecnetwork.ca/2015/10/09/has-the-liberal-party-of-canada-been-infiltrated-by-extremist-candidates/

Iqra Khalid (Mississauga-Erindale) joined the Liberal Party approximately seven months before she was nominated on December 13th, 2014.

In an interview with the press, Ms. Khalid stated that she was the president of the Muslim Student Association (MSA) while at York University in the early 2000s. The Muslim Student Association was founded by the Muslim Brotherhood in North America as its first “above ground” organization in 1963. The MSA in Canada has produced a long list of alumni who have gone off to be suicide bombers, jihadist fighters, jihadist propagandists as well as producing leadership figures for a variety of Muslim Brotherhood front organizations.

The Muslim Student Association of York University, of which Ms Khalid was previously president, handed out free books for its annual Islam Awareness Week this year (Feb 2015). One of the books has a section on WIFE DISCIPLINING and advises that wives should only be beaten as part of a three stage correctional process.

Iqra Khalid is/was a member of CAMP – Council for the Advancement of Muslim Professionals. She was the Communications Coordinator under (then) President and CEO Najamuddin Mohammed. Despite claiming to be a networking organization, CAMP’s own website says it was created to:
“educate and activate the community on issues of political significance at home and abroad. CAMP organizes activities and lectures, seminars and discussions on political activism to get the membership and the community involved in the political process to better ourselves and our communities at home or abroad.”

>Was about to point out this was simply a special history lesson type thing, to help give a practical insight to how things were for a group the class was learning about. Better than just reading from a textbook yet again.
>"Don't overdo the racism Sup Forums. You're only proving everyone that hates you right" I was about to shout.
>"We had classes where we got to dress up like Victorian/World War 2 schoolkids, or soliders from horrific wars to act out & help us understand how shitty things were from them back then. It was fun and the teachers treated it as such. It's not like they blamed us & our bloodlines' for out ancestor's lack of fortune. That would be stupid to think they'd do that."
>Planned to continue ranting against Sup Forums for being a joke of itself at this point.
>See Teacher at the back.
>Wearing a "So sorry" shirt.

....Fuck this planet.

Can confirm. This city is being invaded.

sauce that it passed?

Just rake my shit up.

Sure the globalists got us by the short and curlies for now, but people are waking up. Doing my best to redpill people and so it spreads.

US is armed. They can let them die on the streets.

Nice muslim propaganda.