Where did the meme that Bannon is a white supremacist start...

Where did the meme that Bannon is a white supremacist start? I see a bunch of cucks on Facebook saying it but they never provide evidence.

Being a non self hating white man is all it takes nowadays.

>another negroid that doesn't understand the bell curve
>doesn't even define what they mean by genetically superior

These days Republican = White supremasist

they're making it up and repeating until it becomes accepted truth.

Seriously whenever they're challenged they just go "LMAO u didnt know he was a white supremacists?!?!?"

>compare a magic negro to an average white man
>whites BTFO

/thread

"Breitbart is the platform for the alt-right."

That's what they gots.

which simply means that the Alt-Right were visiting the site, which is true.

Redpill me on Bannon. Is he /ourguy/?

He said he was a lenninist

This. The left has been in charge of labels and boxing every single group for so long now that the only box left for the regular straight white male is 'Nazi'.

msm tried to build the case using brietbart articles and speeches. someone will have to provide the time frame as i can't recall when the attempt was made, exactly. that assertion is part of the cult's programming--they're the only ones who believe it though there are some non-cultists keeping a skeptical eye on him (i.e., jimmy dore, h.a.goodman, etc.)

There is no Bannon meme. It's just something dumb the left says about every pick.

he was Handsome when he was younger

I've given up on even trying to correct people anymore. Their heads are so far up their own asses that they discovered their own dimension where up is down and wrong is right. They keep doing this shit and wonder why they lose elections. Sad.

CNN thats where democrats get all there talking points CNN is like central command for them

>repeating until it becomes accepted truth.

It worked with Trump. He said he doesn't like illegals and the MSM kept repeating he hates Mexicans so long they bought it. Same thing happened with the Muslim ban, MSM is crowing constantly about him hating all immigrants and you've seen the trendy tweets of people praising regular legal immigrants to 'bash Trump'.

Repetition = Truth in the long run.

>that pic
>implying he's not

They lost the election though, so all it really did was make the liberals think they are the outnumbered resistance in a predominately fascist nation.

A coal burning gay jew is a nazi now. Everyone is a nazi. You are a nazi, i'm a nazi. Your grandma is a nazi. My fucking cat has a tiny concentration camp hidden behind the sofa.

The only thing I would pick the nigger over Bannon for is physical labour, in every other aspect Bannon is superior.

Looks genetically superior to me

So the Jew thinks he's better than everyone else? COLOR ME SURPRISED

Fpbp

And when you have a whole generation of sheltered millennials who have never had a real cause to belong to, they'll flock to that sort of mentality. Even when it's 50 of them beating down one Trump supporter they feel like the heroic underdog taking a stand against overwhelming odds.

It's disgusting and I'm so clad my buddies have started to take the red pill on this and express disgust at bullies masquerading behind victim culture.

>hurr superiority means you are handsome and cool durrr

>Repetition = Truth in the long run.
memes

His own words, written and spoken. Ya retard

thats a funny pic.

next Lets see Bannon and that nigger do math problems, and put the results side by side to compare.

guy on left is literally one of the most powerful people on the planet right now

guy on the right gets paid to pretend to be one

You're talking about people who define their entire reality based on the plot of things like Star Wars and Harry Potter.
Facts and arguments mean nothing to them whatsoever. They don't use words to argue, they only use them as magical spells.
They literally believe that words like "racist", "nazi", and "white supremacist" are working magical killing spells like "Avada Kedavra". When they say them, it gives them the exact same dopamine rush they got when they first saw that spell used in their favorite Harry Potter flick. They are all dopamine addicts who literally believe they are Harry Potter. It's fucking pathetic to behold.

There is only extremely vague & manufactured evidence of Bannon being racist.

>Bannon used to run Breitbart
>Milo works for Breitbart
>Milo writes clickbait titles
>Bannon now = incredible racist

or

>man comes out of nowhere stating he used to work for Breitbart
>Says he once heard Bannon talking non PC
>Bannon now = hitler

they are now trying to twist his previous work in a way to brand him a racist, they haven't finished jewwing it up yet so stay tuned for the "evidence"

Id kick both their asses. Whats the point here?

Take a walk through the ghetto and see how you feel

>Milo
how is he so effective at triggering people into thinking he's a nazi? is it MSM brainwashing or cognitive dissonance that comes from his jewish homosexuality?

Please quote anything he's said that's white supremacist.

>high iq, millionaire, military officer, and successfully manipulated his way into power and reversed the globalist neoliberal status quo
>b list actor or whatever

Yeah I think the left is genetically superior

well have them take an iq test and lets see if he is

Any1 else loving seeing DRUMPFT crash and burn?

The proper response to this is "It doesn't matter because jews are genetically superior to both, they are both nothing but goyim, slaves for the chosen."

>MSM actually calls kikebart "neo-nazi"

wew

first when he was white

second when he was republican

No, Bannon is clearly a racist neo nazi white supremacist KKK member

Now I realize why I get so aggravated trying to discuss things with people my own age. Most of the reading I did as a kid was about history, because that's the kind of shit that I was interested in. Everyone else my age was reading Harry Potter. I can't have a discussion about politics without everyone being compared to a harry potter character and it makes me want to shove a magic wand up someone's ass.

"gee I fucking hate niggers and spics and sandniggers"
-Bannon

This picture makes me want to text my coke dealer.

>average
Rip murica

Dont do it man. Shits so bad for you.

Nobody is going to mention that the Bannon pic is slightly photoshopped to make him look more fat and old? It's such a dirty trick

He referred to (((Breitbart News))) as a platform for alt-right. Some people were using the term alt-right to refer to the populist nationalist movement, even though the term alt-right was coined by white nationalists. (((Breitbart News))) had (((Milo Yiannopolous))) do interviews to say that the alt-right is not a white nationalist movement. Anyway, alt-right sites like The Daily Stormer and Stormfront were enraged by the fact that a site founded by (((Andrew Breitbart))), that's run by (((Jews))), and is pro-(((Our Greatest Ally))) would try to take the term that they had used to define themselves. They basically consider (((Breitbart News))) to be (((Jewish))) propaganda. So the alt-right basically declared war on (((Breitbart News))). They were especially pissed at (((Milo Yiannopolous))) because the alt-right hates (((Jews))), considers homosexuality a perversity, and hates race-mixing.

Despite the backlash (((Breitbart News))) received from the alt-right, liberals used this opportunity to declare Steve Bannon a white supremacist. Due to the backlash from the alt-right and the liberal media, Bannon never made the claim that they were alt-right again.

So yeah, he's not a white supremacist. (((Breitbart News))) is run by (((Jews))) and they have a black woman who does a podcast working for them and they have a couple of ex-Muslim atheists working there. There is no way they could be alt-right. But nonetheless, the meme that Bannon=racist and anti-semite gets repeated by the MSM.