He doesn't own firearms and/or bows/crossbows

>he doesn't own firearms and/or bows/crossbows

There is no excuse for this. You are literally a white cuck if you don't arm yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ranged weapons are for pussies

Guns are for pussies. Bows make no noise, which makes it the perfect stealth weapon. Bow before the bow master race.

Bow are retarded. They're too big and clunky, and they also require a good amount of strength to effectively fire arrows repeatedly. Guns don't require as much strength, and in the case of handguns, you can conceal them so that no one knows you're armed.

Have you never seen a compound bow?

this is all the Rwandans needed to genocide millions

That goes back to my point, that they're too big and clunky to carry around.

>don't require as much strenght

beta cuck detected, go lift some iron you cunt

Have you never seen a handgun?

>compound bow
>big and clunky
American education

Yes, let me just whip out a bow and arrow when I'm in the middle of being attacked at close range. A gun is much quicker, easier to shoot, and more effective in close range situations.

Besides you can easily fire off 100+ rounds in a matter of minutes with a gun. Now try pulling back a bowstring that many times and stay accurate while doing it.

Weapons don't win wars.

Think about that for a bit.

Hang on a second, let me just stick this compound bow in my belt and keep it hidden. Not gonna work.

>implying I'd ever be in a underdog situation with a bow

What's the appropriate verb when you want to say that someone "fired" his bow?

>he's a sheep-shagging kiwi so he can't go to the local firearms shop and buy a kilo of F4 black powder to put inside his aluminum arrows and then place a .22 nail gun cartridge (backwards) as the "arrowhead" with a BB pellet epoxied to it so he can make exploding arrows that send thousands of lethal, razor sharp fragments (think a cloud of x-acto knife blades traveling at 800+fps for 30 yards)... outside of the 5m killzone from the blast

thats just for shits and giggles because I also have guns.

Real life Green Arrow tier biz when bored however.

Libtards think
>they fucking love science!

beware southerners who actually do... and apply it to their hobbies.

but in all seriousness... if you have access to fine black powder, a bow with over 80lb draw and a hardware store (for the nailgun blanks to put backwards into the collar at the top of the arrow)... you should really try making some exploding arrows... it's fucking awesome!

Just make sure you target something 80+ yards away and fire from behind solid cover.

or not... but I don't recommend it.

You'll see why if you get around to it.

Shot/fired/loosened an arrow.

"twanged"

Does it count if I have a slingshot I can kill, defend myself and hunt with?

>OP had to include crossbows so he could legally brag about owning a firearm

Anyone else carry a rapier?

>want a bow, gun or sword for self-defence
>not even allowed a high calibre assault spoon
Kill me now boys

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Real life Legolas.

>Knocked, Drawn, Loosed

In that order.

>twanged

twinga twing twang-a-twang-a twang twing twing, twinga-twinga twang-a-twoooonnnng, feel it's time to fill you in on where you're going wrrrroooonnnngggg...

>twangy industrial rock related... this is the mandatory soundtrack to listen to while shooting my above explained exploding arrows... no excuses

youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

No need gun or stick.
Just hit enemy with rock!

/Hoyt/ master race reporting

League night tonight