Refugees suffer FROSTBITE to escape Drumpf's regime into Canada

I hope you're happy, Sup Forums - these desperate refugees are being forced to cross hostile winter environments to reach the safety of Canada. Thankfully, Canadians are there to provide them with support and medical care:

>Fleeing the U.S. in the back of a truck, refugees find help in Toronto

>A pregnant woman hides in the back of a truck to cross the border because she hears Canada is safer than the U.S.

>A mother with four young children sells everything to come to cross the border because she's afraid of being sent back to Africa.

>A mom who covered her child's face with her frostbitten hand for three hours to shield him from the cold in a Toronto park.

>These are the people Dr. Paul Caulford calls heroes.

>At his volunteer clinic, the Canadian Centre for Refugee and Immigrant Healthcare in Scarborough, Caulford and his team treat refugees and newcomers — mostly women and children who have come through the U.S. from places like Nigeria and Ethiopia and suffered from abuse, female genital mutilation and malnutrition. Some of his most severe cases have included frostbite in children.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/refugee-paul-caulford-doctor-help-1.3974288

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_animals_in_Canada#Current_provisions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LET IT SNOW!

is Trudeau based? was this his plan all along?

>hostile winter environments
kek just buy a pair of gloves

>refugees
>fleeing USA into Canada

what timeline are we on

>In the last month alone, he's treated almost 50 people who don't have insurance or OHIP and can't afford private care due to their status — something he said has to change.

>Caulford has taken it upon himself to write to the federal and provincial governments to speed up the healthcare insurance process so many refugees can get the care they desperately deserve. He said the current wait period to access benefits is 8 to 12 weeks.

>He's also written to Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, to change the Safe Third Country Agreement which was implemented in 2004.

>The agreement states that refugees must seek protection from the first safe country they arrive in, which in the case of many of Caulford's patients is the United States.

>But calling the U.S. a safe country is something many refugees and asylum seekers no longer agree with, after President Donald Trump's travel ban..

>"The journeys are as far away as Texas, Georgia and Florida — they're dressed in windbreakers," he said. Many of his patients have told him they left the U.S. because they were told they would be sent back to where they came from.

bormphles absolutely btfo

What the fuck are those nails

I..I sorry I never knew the horrors. I chilled to the bones just thinking of it

>Grow a beard?
Jesus they survive war zones and a little snow is killing them......holy fuck we know their weakness. Get on the phone to Washington

NO ONE in here is allowed to type "Fake News" or "Black" apparently

>I hope you're happy, Sup Forums - these desperate refugees are being forced to cross hostile winter environments to reach the safety of Canada.
I'm very happy
>Thankfully, Canadians are there to provide them with support and medical care:
Fucking leafs.

>Another thing many of the people he's treated have in common is their journey to Canada — sitting in the back of a cold truck.

>He describes one woman who was told, "Get out of the truck, your journey's over, you've only paid to this point." They're often dropped off in a cold place — a park or the side of a highway.

>Despite their harrowing journey, Caulford said most of them believe Canada is a great country and they feel safe here.

>He recalls one patient who told him she was dropped off at the outskirts of the city and was walking along the road with her children to find a safe place. A man drove by them, stopped, and backed up. He told them to get into the car and took them to a Tim Horton's, bought them a coffee, got them warm and called for help.

>"That's when she said to me: 'Canada is a beautiful place,'" said Caulford.

>Caulford adds that many lives have been saved because of the generosity of doctors, volunteers and first responders — but more can be done if the government implements changes to health-care insurance.

>That insurance could mean the difference between saving a young boy's hand and amputating it after he suffered from severe frostbite. The boy needs physiotherapy to restore full use to his hand, something that is costly and unaffordable for the family.

>Caulford admits it's difficult to not get emotional when speaking about his cases, saying anyone who meets these families would "want to clean [their] basement and let them live there."

Let it snow.

Frostbitten.

This is really stimulating my cerebral cortex.

He had to go over a bunch of other countries to get to America for free shit. Now he's going into Canada.

Don't be an illegal dindu.

not. my. fucking. problem.

Thanks for taking our waste Cucknada.

>He recalls one patient who told him she was dropped off at the outskirts of the city and was walking along the road with her children to find a safe place. A man drove by them, stopped, and backed up. He told them to get into the car and took them to a Tim Horton's, bought them a coffee, got them warm and called for help.

That man's name? Justin Trudeau.

If you ever needed more proof on how fucking stupid these people are.
>Muh doctors and engineers

>mfw they are leaving from GA and I'm in GA

God that makes me angry. Now they can claim disabled status along with refugee benefits. And they'll be able to brag about losing their fingers while 'escaping Trump's America' and people will coo and praise them for bravery. Fuck.

now you see why russia has btfo every god damned invading force.

Our country is so blue pilled when they start acting up hopefully people will start to realize the mistake they made.

They aren't our children. They made these decisions themselves.

Refugees? You mean Mexicans?

so everyone is a refugee now huh

You realize that the word is loosing its power from overuse, right?

Let them go! Let them go
We won't take them back anymore
Let them go! Let them go
They're dying in the snow

I don't care
What happens to them
Let the cold rage on!
Selection is natural anyway...

CANADIAN

WALL

NOW

Canada's Chinese community is also pitching in to help the refugees:

Aren't their home countries pretty warm?

>leave nice warm desert for us
>us doesnt want more trash
>lose fingers in winter climates in states
>if only there were somewhere warm i could go

Why didnt they go to mexico or stay?

Fuck refugees

What happens if rapeguees start appearing knifed to death in Canadian parks? WHAT IF

Should've evolved for the cold!

>hope you're happy, Sup Forums - these desperate refugees are being forced to cross hostile winter environments to reach the safety of Canada.
fuck off faggot

Thanks Justin ! For helping the human traffickers make big bucks !

And sorry ! Our sons get to live in our basements !

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

FUCKING GTFO OF MY COUNTRY IT HAS ENOUGH SHITSKINS AND MUSLIMES

REEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks Winterchan.

>to escape Drumpf's regime

>Make a decision
>decision backfires
>blame others, not yourself
classic brown/leftie logic

I hope they all froze to dead.

As a test, I printed 500 leaflets saying Canada is giving free homes, healthcare and 40,000 a year to refugees. Over the last week I've given them all out at a refugee processing centre in Dublin.

They're shocked compared to how they're treated here. They get fuck a money and are basically locked up in camps in the middle of no where. I'm sure a few of them will take the bait.

It's been fantastic. I'm going to get 20k more done next week, thinking if I can get money together I'll charter a boat and start shipping them over en masse and make some side money off it.

I also plan to get thousands of stickers done and put them up around the airport.

Leafs can go fuck themselves. I'm personally going to solve Europe's problems.

>dressed in windbreakers
What is coat drives.

Thank you Boreas, god of the North Winds, bringer of winter.

I'm over this. I migrated here legally because Europe was going down the drain. Governments have to properly enforce laws or people will snap, I get bad thoughts

oh no that's so sad i feel so bad
i hate drumpf now

I hope it drops to -30°c

:^)

The best one.

L A W
A N D
O R D E R
>Provisions for animal cruelty were originally enacted in 1892.
>The Criminal Code makes the deliberate killing, wounding, maiming, injuring, or poisoning of an animal as well as acts of deliberate cruelty can result in a prison sentence of up to 5 years or a fine of up to $10,000. A prison sentence of up to 18 months may also accompany a fine.

Hail the next president after Trudeau, Hail the Canadian People, Hail Victory!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_animals_in_Canada#Current_provisions

At least it's cold enough in Ontario that liberals are putting their hands in their own pockets to keep warm for a change.

Wow, I sure wonder if there were a solution for this
Certainly not, you know, not coming to Canada and going back to their country; of course not, that'd be racist!

As much as I hate the French Revolution, Trudeau needs a good old-fashioned guillotine right now

>I hope you're happy
Am.

Meme it.

Well they look whiter it's something

Good, and I hope they drown fleeing Canada

they're muslim invaders. they are only interested in welfare and free shit, they won't change and become civilized.

Extremely happy would be an understatement.

No one is forcing those sand niggers to do anything

>guillotine
Fucking hang the cunt and re-use the rope.

I guess it's like General Winter for Russia, repelling invasion from foreigner since centuries.

It's done. We came up with the idea a few weeks back when their faggot said he was opening the border to them. There's a Britbong and a German doing the same thing as far as I know.

I'll come back on the weekend and dump psds so you can make your own.

If you do this, I will pray to Kek every day so you get many bountiful potato crops.

>refugee from America

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!

Snow ensures that your defensive stat reaches MVP status.

Trump is a fucking genius. We're not even a month into his presidency and he already has these shitskins self-deporting themselves. Praise KEK.

>Getting frostbite and cutting off your hand is better than living in Africa.

That finger needs an amputation.

cut it off nigga lol

Are you in the wrong thread m8?

Saskatchewan already has a wall, built on conservative values.

WHY DIDN'T THEY GO TO MEXICO?

OH WAIT NO FREE GIBS ME DAT.

STOP GIVING THESE FUCKING PEOPLE WELFARE AND THEY WON'T COME HERE.

heh few hours from Canada border. Canada is a cold barren wasteland.

>Boreas
>(Hyper)Borea(s)
Swedish Viking mythology has got our own skiing goddess depicted - and for darn good reason

Its a shit country. I would do the same.

Refugees BTFO.

Let's hope we can someday get to Hungarian or Poland levels of BTFO refugees.

I also had frostbite when I was in Canada being a retard who didn't know how to dress for cold. Shit's damn scary.

>darkies can't even handle a little cold

Feels good to be snow nigger.

suffering happening to hajjis? good, gtfo, fix your own countries, don't fuck ours up

If every Canadian donates 25$ we can ensure everyone receives care.

Ok, that's fine for this time. What about the next wave? Or the wave after that?

You humanitarians are cucks.

> First safe country
If the US is the first safe country try these shots better be Mexicans, no excuse for dune coons.

>Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration

>running form trump
Implying they are running from trump, they are running for benefits in Canada.

I always felt he undersold the "self-deportation" angle. It was clearly going to naturally happen with the policies he was advocating.

kek or just literally tear off extraneous pieces of clothing (e.g. pockets) and use them as makeshift protection for your extremities.

black ppl are LITERALLY ALL retarded

dude no free money in mexico.

these people are niggers. they don't wanna work, they want free shit. THEY WERE TOLD, IN THE MIDDLE EAST, TO COME TAKE OUR LAND, AND TAKE THE HANDOUTS AND DRIVE US BROKE AND OUT OF EXISTENCE. THIS IS A MILITANT MIGRATION

LET IT SNOW

I dunno but my friend is an emergency doctor at the general hospital in Regina, and every native stabbed, was just minding his own business when it happend. Every. Single. Time.

>The journeys are as far away as Texas
they couldn't have just gone to mexico?

-10C (14F) and comfy today lads

If your refugees die in the cold winter, they win.

ew nigger hands

oh them natives. My boss was telling me today when he was younger he worked as a delivery driver. They all used to refuse to deliver to the reserve because they used to be jacked every single time. Truly natives are the scum of the earth.

the point is to go to white countries who'll pay your way for you