Today a girl put her hand on my face and said I was beautiful...

Today a girl put her hand on my face and said I was beautiful. I responded "Shut the fuck up" and she didn't talk to me for the rest of the party.

If it weren't for you Sup Forums I would have gone full pussy worshipper and flirted back, but not anymore. I hope someday we get to kill every whore on the planet. I wish I could have grabbed my belt and wrapped it around her throat until her face turned blue, then sock a punch to her ear. I really fucking despise women who come on to strangers. Man that stupid whore really made me angry. Even my eye has a red spot from the blood pressure. Fucking whores I am so fucking furious goddamn it, I could kill someone.

Holy shit I had no idea the moortuguese were so based.

I'm extremely fucking proud of you.

Dude, nice. I wish I was there to see you wreck her

i dont suppose there is any proof but you probably dodged a bullet with that if true

kek

ABUSE!!!

Who are you, Portuguese femanon? You post shit like this daily, what is your end game?

He's over 9000!

Fucking christ man calm down.
You btfo of her already let it go

just means youre gay

What a useless garbage thread from a useless garbage person.

>Today a girl put her hand on my face
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE

I once told a drunk model at a media reception that her face was crooked after she told me I would produce perfect babies and asked if I would squirt one into her. She broke down and told me that she had been bitten by a dog when she was 7...then started asking me if I thought she was fat as I walked away.

Yes, good goy, stay a virgin like the rest of the hopeless NEETs on this board

Kek wills it.

>mfw bird was just going to offer OP a lucrative modelling contract as the new face of aryan man magazine

BASED
A
S
E
D

thats cool I guess

You practically raped her. Expect the police to come to your door.

You did great, we need more men like you!

now i feel bad

Yeah 95% of Portuguese have Jewish blood.

This post doesn't surprise me at all...

That's it, no more backstory than this? You didn't talk and she straight up did this to you? In which case you were right to turn her down, but you should calm down before you reveal too much of your power level, Afonso.

Why the fuck am I so erect Nihonanon-Kun?

fake and gey

Also Sprach Kek

based Portuguese bro

Good for you my red pilled brother. Now marry a virgin and have five kids to save the white master race.

Of all the things that never happened, I reckon this never happened the most.

Or if it did it was more
>REEEEEEEE *spills spaghetti*

Good job OP, very impressive

>inb4 rape accusation

Shill much????

Sage

That was some top notch shit posting leaf.

>I could have fucked a girl but I was rude to her for no reason,thank you Sup Forums

wew

Gee wiz kid, you might cut yourself with that edge.
If you wanna stay sharp, how about a book instead? If you really want to tear into the ladies, arm your self with knowledge, not blade.

Fuck off you degenerate. He's going to marry a virgin and start a family, not go around banging whores.

>be me
>pure virtuous maiden
>friends drag to party
>see user
>spend all night getting up courage to talk to him
>finally, trembling, I approach him and say something nice
>he's going to talk to be I'm so excited!
>REEEEEEEE NORMIE BITCH GET OUT!!!

Fuck it i'm getting on the BBC

Go back on masturbating on birds, that was at least funny

This.

Kek.