Hmmmmmm

hmmmmmm......

Hmmmmm HMMMMMM............

da fuq

Interesting... what could it mean?

Natural selection

populations of organisms adapt to thrive in persistent stress conditions if conditions are not severe enough to kill them outright

this is the most basic ecology

this model for climate change is a total fraud, the organisms were never vunerable to co3 in the first place.

how did life even survive at all back in the day when there was way more carbon dioxide!!!

Must be from all that radiation leakage. its almost like they planed it so that the fish and sea life would "evolve" faster and adapt to the warmer climate.

Wow if I dont go full Bill Nye I get to keep my job.

they can't keep getting away with it!

if trees eat carbon dioxide... wouldn't more carbon dioxide mean trees could grow faster?????

shut it down the goyim know

Keyword "some" while for each that lives multiple others die outright. And this is still during the climate shift, it's not even reached its peak yet.

The simple fact is that human interference in nature has accounted for more extinctions than almost any single event in the history of the planet. That a minority of the species are able to pull through by the skin of their teeth is not some stunning revelation, nor is it something to celebrate.

Oh, wait, shit. Sorry I forgot I was on the meme and groupthink board, let me try again. HMMMMM. What do you think they meant by this?!

carbon dioxide is one of the building blocks of life, and we have to stop it!

Those ecosystems clearly got the message!

trees are actually minuscule in o2 production. 50-85% comes from pankton, and the remainder from grass and other plant life that aren't trees.

but in general organisms recieve a eurphoric benefit to enviorments 10-30% richer in oxygen, the same should hold true for an increase in carbon.

but there are things in the water that are killing plankton, fluoride in the water is what caused the mass death of plankton. rising co2 levels weren't a part of mans job, it was dropping o2 levels, and a planetary attack on photosynthesis that caused the drop in o2.

> groupthink board

>And because 3 people disagree, they must be onto something all the others didn't notice!
Do you see where I'm coming from?

Species have been declining since the Cambrian and ordivician explosion m8.
Human intervention is literally nothing.

80% are recovering?

>he fell for the catastrophic climate change meme

You don't say now?
Really stimulates my synapses

What could this mean?

no, your shit's all fucked up and you talk like a fag.

yeah that actually makes a lot of sense

we put shit in our water to kill everything and make it safer to drink... but it also kills stuff that the earth needs

cool, now that we agree the climate is fluid and changes from year to year and even decade possibly century long cycles, can we focus on something we might actually be able to fix?
all the fucking plastic in the oceans?

the argument is that "we" are influencing the amount of CO2 too fast and that it will cause the end of the world somehow.

so half the claims about climate change are apocalyptic, the other half are apocalyptic.

>scientists genuinely surprised by one of the fundamentals of evolution
Really gets my bacon shakin'

It's evolution not giving a shit. One of the coral had a mutation that allowed them to survive in a warmer environment