Now that trump is going to tax the shit out of imports, what American car will you buy next?

Now that trump is going to tax the shit out of imports, what American car will you buy next?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5704575/ford-bmw-toyota-took-secret-government-money
emptywheel.net/2011/08/23/the-other-auto-bailout-ford-toyota-and-harley-davidson/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZDs-mUuQbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Toyota Tacoma since they are built in Texas.

bro, I've been driving a Lincoln, well since before it was cool to drive a Lincoln.

Your "luxury" cars are so damn hideous.
They look bad, drive bad, terribly assembled with large gaps between panels and cost as much as any other car.
Lincoln town car was the epitome of American car industry, shit car in any sese.

I am in the process of purchasing a Tesla.

I will be replacing the electric motor with a big block chevy ZZ502

>They look bad, drive bad, terribly assembled with large gaps between panels and cost as much as any other car.

>Look bad
>
>Drive bad
Cadillac CTS, XTS and CT6 all have better handling than the Germans
>Panel gaps
Maybe in 2006

Can you septics please export your Camaro or Dodge Challenger over here. The choice in cars here is fucking deplorable, with eurofag cars too expensive.

Ford F-150

YEEEEEEEEEE

A BMW. American cars are embarrassingly bad.

>Car design is inspired by a chopping block
>Panders to nigger concept of luxury

I admit you made considerable improvements over the years. Pre 2008 crysis was severely bad compared with today's situation.

This doesn't apply to you

Things have been shit for American cars until a year or two ago

Reminder these are both 2011 models

At least we didn't spawn the current horror that is Maserati.

>Town Car
>Living room on wheels

>BMW
>A car

They both have their merits

This looks exactly the same as my car

Because he is not going to. Same with tariffs. He is using it as leverage for negotiations. Read "the art of the deal". He is setting up the playing field and tipping it to his favor

>car hipsters exist

Plz no bully, I need to haul my white family around.

>Tfw Maserati ditches Alfieri in favor of a shitty cash grabbing SUV.

why? just buy a corvette

>government motors

one has a dipstick the other does not

>Lincoln
>Cadillac
>Gramps car

Kek'd. no you won't

Does a crew of 6 fit? I have to book a vehicle for a coast to coast in the USA (2019 is the year, probably).

Looks like a poor man's Nissan and costs more than one.

This

>All these faggot answers

Where's the new K2500 suburban/yukon XL, GM?

I'd lease a Mustang GT350R so I can go fast before dying on account of it being a deathtrap.

>no stick

They seat 8

Definitely book an escalade or a navigator

>Cadillac
>Cheapass Chevy interior for $80K

topkek

Absolutely 6 can fit. 4 individual chairs and a bench seat in back. Plenty of cargo space.

Even being a white dude:

Chrysler 300 with a hemi.

>Concept
Anyway I checked Escalade's boot space. It seems pretty large, thank you.

Isn't the Holden V8 Commodore just a G8 GXP clone?

>LincolnNavigatorConcept
>concept

Nope.

Here is the current production of Gramps Navigator. Yes, it is a rebranded overpriced Ford Expedition.

Yeah, I was a bit concerned about luggage space, since it would be a 30 days trip.

That is fucking hilarious to hear an ITALIAN talk shit about other nations' cars. You guys are famous for terrible engineering. Your cars are on par with that sinking city and crooked tower everything thinks is so great. I'll take my Ford ANY day because it starts every time and the brakes don't catch on fire like the shit that comes out of your country

Lincoln has this thing where they show a concept of a car the year before the production model is unvieled

That's the problem for me, there are plenty of great American cars but when it comes to interior design, it looks like they spent 5 dollars and minutes putting it together.

Lada.

A nice american made bmw x7

I've only ever owned Fords, so I'd just keep my streak going.

You trigger fatburgers. :^)

I'm gonna keep driving my shitty focus and buy more real estate instead.

Are you black?

This. They will outlast any domestic piece of shit.

why buy new when you can have a 2 year old as-good-as-new car at less than half the cost of a new one, drive it for a couple of years, sell and repeat

kek research moar. Ford, BMW and others did make a request for the bailout.

>implying I'd be caught dead in an american pos

>Crooked tower
>Sinking city

American education, everybody.
As for cars we just make reliable and powerful powertrains. Multijet/common rail was patented by FIAT and it is still used today.
Reliability improved anyway.

i own a chevy silverado - asked the dealership to ensure my truck was one with a VIN that proved it was built in the USA

How did a German company ask for American money?

bad bait pic

Damn, Drumnpft BTFO!

This is one of the best bait pic out there

Just buy an import we're all rich because obama fixed the economy dumb dumb.

I bought a 2010 Cadillac CTS-V new just rolled 80k miles. Been a great car, keeping it 2 more years. Will stay with Cadillac when I purchase again.

Ford is pure shit for example.
Worst Korea's car are best here.

>American car is normal car
>German car is sports car

Nice cherry picking.

This,
Mustang and Camaro retards voted for Drumpf, intelligent Toyota prius drivers voted for Hillary.

The Trumpchi hybrid.

Not only German, Japanese ones did. Toyota, Subaru, etc. Cuz their manufacturing plants are in USA. :^)

jalopnik.com/5704575/ford-bmw-toyota-took-secret-government-money

emptywheel.net/2011/08/23/the-other-auto-bailout-ford-toyota-and-harley-davidson/

>F-150
With that thin ass aluminum. Have fun replacing body panels.

American car interiors are fucking AWFUL.

Panel gap so wide you can slip a finger into it.

Cheap materials for instruments, nothing feels like it could last. The plastic is the same shit they use for packaging. It's flimsy, cheap, and fractures within a few years.

Why are American car interiors so shit? What person at quality inspection looked at the car and said "This will rival our foreign competitors."?

I bought German, know how to maintain a car, and won't be looking back. Five years running and haven't had any issue.

>With that thin ass aluminum. Have fun replacing body panels.

The repair bill would give fatburgers a heart attack or even more diabetes.

I drive a Prius and I support Trump

You got that backwards mate. G8 and chevy ss are made in Australia and rebadged for sale here

>2010
Awful bait, cars haven't been that square in decades

I've been driving a Lincoln since before anybody paid me to drive a Lincoln

i'll still buy japanese, it's cheaper than repairing and then buying an american car every 4 years.

Not driving a vehicle with a Cummins engine is indistinguishable from sucking man-cock.

I'll stick with my trusty rusty ford f 250 stupid duty

a blue 1979 f250 4x4 my dad helped me restore. fuck new shit mine is EMP proof.

Which is the nu-male car in america? I thought it was kind of an hybrid.

Just paying off my third one, Hopefully I won't buy another for awhile.

Continentals are gonna tank in a few years, so will the CT6

What is best?

The Prius is THE numale car

Ye. FR-S driver here. Waiting for a few more months to sell and get into a 4Runner since I realized I'm not a child anymore.

Chrysler 300's are dream cars of din du's.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZDs-mUuQbk

Just buy used

Was talking about them just last night. I don't give it a year and the cost to insure them will sky rocket. Sales will plummet once that happens.

A dodge charger my first car was a charger but unfortunately totaled it when I have the money I plan on buying the newest one

American you filthy idiot.

your full of shit... the fabrication and modifications needed for a project like that would be fucking insane.

Chevy Impala or Malibu
Ford Taurus or Fusion

Continentals is just rebranded, overpriced Ford Taurus.

It's ugly. Compare it to german limousines. Even Japanese look nicer

I'd rather drive a fancy Taurus than a boring taurus

Which brand of cars are the least computerized? I don't want none of that bullshit in my dashboard.

Buy used or a base model car

If we reciprocate I won't be able to afford an American car. Not that I would buy one anyways. Canadian made Toyota or Honda going to get my money.

I can live with handling and performance flaws in American cars but as a whole the interiors in them are vile.

I have a 2016 Mustang GT as summer car last year and love it for what it is but the interior makes me weep whenever I get into it. I was going to get rid of it this year but I've grown attached to it.

>I am fine with getting jewed so hard

Good Goy

what a hideous dash

Ctrl+F
No wrx?

A etc user... I like to go fast in an awd vehicle on a budget and American cars are btfo in that respect.

>he still hasn't taken the classic American car-pill
wew lad

>riceboy

>yfw BMW make so many cars in America that they export them out.