Autism as an evolutionary adaptation

Autism is selected for. The highly intelligent should be able to manipulate women easily and pass on their genes, but because IQ is a codominant trait, this would cause those genes to be watered down.
Autism prevents this, making it difficult for the highly intelligent to be sexually successful, but much more likely that when they are successful, it will be with an intelligent female.
This maintains a consistent fraction of the population at very high intelligence - necessary for civilization to advance.

We get it, you can't benis into vagina

this actually makes some sense

i'd think autism would be more of a way to keep social retards from reproducing

You assume that intelligent women desire intelligent men. This has no basis in reality.

Makes sense in a way but then there are far more autists that are just flat out fucking retarded than there are autists who are genius but socially inept.

DAS IT MAYN

Honest to God it's like I'm incapable of being social and it's pretty much killed my soul

What if you're an autistic female?

If everyone was autistic we'd die out in a generation because none of you faggots know how to reproduce.

Fpbp, op thinks he's autistic/very smart because he's a virgin

This OP.
Intelligent woman like to be dominant intelectualy and submissive in bed, not the other way around.

They're still not attracted to autistic guys they want a chad too. When they sense you're autistic it's more like baaaahhhhhhhh rather than I do him even if he is attractive

>Necessary for civilization to advance
Evolution isn't some kind of religion with a grand design; it cares about a civilization's advancement about as much as a weather report cares about market revenue.

This post explains Poortugaul's decline very well I think.

Intelligent women look into the soul, and more easily see past surface flaws like poor social skills.

You must be retarded if you don't understand this.

>the reason I'm a virgin is because I'm too smart
sure thing OP

I don't think Chads are ever diagnosed wih autism even if they have it. They won't admit because they're vain, and, well, Chad.

Once you're diagnosed at a young age it reinforces the idea that you won't fit in no matter what you do, that you don't understand social situations even if you have it down more than your peers. You grow up with an "outsider" label and the only way to identify with people is to drag them outside with you.

I said like to, not get to.
US cucks need not apply

Trump himself probably has minor autism
It would explain barron and the masterful 4d chess savant moments

Unironically church.

>intelligent
>female
>reality
pick two

Stop letting your women think for you and maybe you too can break 1 trillion GDP

hehe keep letting yourself that mate while you open your wallet to pay that hooker because you've never found that magical intelligent women

>but much more likely that when they are successful, it will be with an intelligent female.
Why?

intelligent female