Arab hair

Why does literally almost every arab/sandnigger have this haircut?

not true, thats an european cut, the kebabs just copied it.

Also sharia law dosent alow this hair cut, theres a video where some nut jobs stop a football match an force a player to cut his hair apropiatly

it's a popular haircut in the states too

I also see Arabs driving German cars, and they hate jews
I'm beginning to think they really just want to be nazis

It's not a bad haircut in all honesty.

> It's not a bad haircut in all honesty if you're signaling your homosexuality

All the same clothes
All the same hairstyle
All the same slurs
All the same ideology
All the same way to walk

Let's see you're hair

Cut lie those are pretty common I seen them on all races, I bet your one of those bowl cut fags or have long hair LOL

isn't that called "crew cut" or something like that?

also it always been popular. it's practical yet can do some styiling with it.

First i've seen its widespread recently with all those straigh-flat eyebrow'd soccer players who went all crewcut after years of medium long and always wet hairs.

OP which is a faggot as always failed to notice that this huge wave of fucking nu-males and hipster like idiots are always having this shitty big ass beard and designed eyebrows and so they look like fucking gay arabs. That's where he got the impression IMHO.

I don't have that haircut

Why don't you?

Mexicans do that stupid shit too, but they gel theirs up in the middle.

brother sculpting your hair is paramount

what the fuck else is there to life? look good for your funeral and leave behind a good legacy.

Because professional soccer players sport that same haircut.

Trying to blend into civilization
Haircuts don't exist between New Guinea and Aleppo on the primary landmass of the world

>The beardline on the left guy

Looks gay as fuck.

These are just undercuts that are way too perfected. Undercuts have been around for centuries. Trimming the sides of your head makes your hair look less messy, even if its unbrushed

The actual truth is that it's a manlet haircut. It's designed specifically to make you look taller. It gives you the illusion of having an extra couple of inches (which is very important for insecure 5'8 manlets).

Please, if a refugee actually looked like left pic i'd throw him the ficki

They think they are white

soon

No it's not a crew cut, but it's sort of similar.
They use a trimmer and specifically cut the hair along the part to make it more dramatic and noticeable.
I don't think it has an actual name, but the closest you could call it is a fade with hard side cut, or perhaps pompadour with hard side cut. The main thing is where the part is it is actually shaved to a #0 blade on your trimmer.

The lad on the left looks better than any of you 100%. You're talking about him while he goes about his life. Wew

Personally I think it looks odd to have such defined cuts like that. Everyone seems to think it's the sign of a good haircut but in reality it's harder to taper than it is to do defined lines like that. It's ridiculously easy to do defined edges, you don't need a barber to even do it. Tapers at least take a bit of effort plus you usually need texturizing scissors to do it properly.

>everyone anonymous on the internet is ugly

Relax, sweetheart. We're just discussing his hair.

why do those arabs have such light skin?

All the same fagatry.

I'm kind of jealous of their hairlines and thick hair

My hair is thin as fuck and I'm paranoid of going bald

If Nazi Germany had won the war, the middle east would be prospering. They would definitely be puppet states, but under Islam, they would have had their own little copied Hitlerjugend divisions. A lot of inbreeding could've been prevented and they could've been a neat 98 IQ race, but now they're shit. The middle east would be to Germany what Western Europe is to the United States, basically a cuckold

morrocans too. it looks gay as fuck desu

Rapefugee babies

This is the only correct answer.

that's a Hitler Youth cut

those are bosnians

those are muslim croats that converted during ottoman occupation aka "bosniaks".

aka scumbags that betrayed the slavic race

fuck off kike

Every fucking whitey with recessed maxilla has it too, it's their "guerrilla warfare" haircut - a sad attempt to gain recognition with the only part of their body they can change

I was a /fa/ggot in The early 2010s and everyone was starting to get the "Hipster Youth" cut mainly anglos in the States, UK and parts of Europe. It grew popular among these places and then young football/soccer players from these places would wear it at a national and international stage where their fans adopted and now it's a cultural phenomenon. It probably peaked in 2014-15 with the World Cup, Ronaldo for his cut like that too and he has millions of Arab fans.

wash your hair and use a comb
you're probably not going bald

>sweetheart
Day of the rake

They're too lazy to wash their hair so leave it short so it doesn't get infested with parasites.

It's called an undercut you fucking dweebs.

Arabs with this haircut are clearly appropriating 1920’s-1950’s white culture.

Very soon

they watched too much peaky blinders

Undercuts don't have fading or tapering

They're appropriating the Waffen SS

I have it on good authority that this is how ISIS trains their fighters to cut their hair.

>“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Because that haircut is common in general

Because it is EU style and they are becoming EU more and more without realizing it.

newest trend
pointless

Because football is getting big in those areas so they try to imitate their sexy role models like Ronaldo or the newer Beckham do's.

Arguably the most popular haircut in Fallout 4 minus the Warhawk.

this is the only acceptable male haircut

sry pic related.

It only works if you're handsome tho, otherwise you end up looking like a slav

hes right tho

fucking sellouts

go back to anatolia fucking bosniak cucks

guy on the left looks like a girl

> Orgy bitches don't know about their ego illusion

I would definitely go beard & longer hair if I didn't need a certain professional look. OP's pic but a little longer but still with the comb over & part is perfect for that & then looking good after work.

They want to fit in so they open up a fashion magazine and look at the fags with these haircuts.

But I'm not hair.

You know what I just realised... every person I've seen with this haircut has been a manlet.

Actually, I look better than him and I'm probably 7 or 8 inches taller, and probably 20 - 30kg more muscular. Enjoy defending random faggots on the internet, you homosexual geneticlet.

I'd rather go bald than be a manlet shitskin.

Pic related

Arabs worship Hitler, especially Palestinians. I thought this was common knowledge.

and how are you so different leaf?

That haircut is literally le-moroccan-drugsmuggler. Pic related

Those are amerishits and they copy from they cousins black people and style

too many too count

this is now officially a moroccans mugshots thread

It's literally the only haircut that look somewhat decent on sandniggers. They tend to have terrible hair.

getting a nice haircut is a rather inexpensive way to show off and get attention...