Éire/pol/- Ireland un-memed shall never be at peace! edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=WjuZTx8YzhA

Objectives: We have succesfully mobilized on Sup Forums itself, it is now time to begin a memed struggle across all Irish spheres on the internet.

We must draw as much attention away from Fianna Fail and Fine Gael as possible while
Redpilling Sinn Fein's voters with well made and targeted memes to spread awareness of
their cuckoldry.

We must also begin shilling for a single party to try and eat up gaps in the main parties voter bases.

We must push for heavy reforms in how Irish is taught to rescue the language from the
jaws of incompetence.

Try and link in with any fashwave threads as they appear and make some Irish fashwave
and/or request some from the anons there.

Continue discussions of policies we would like to see and how we might reach these goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuLA9PCIOaA
youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7ohZh8GP2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9i1HHTdcXU
youtube.com/watch?v=muzIkdLKUwo
sundayworld.com/news/video-victim-of-brutal-dublin-beating-wants-a-rematch
identityireland.org/
nationalparty.ie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frist

Why did seemingly random places like Portlaoise become so enriched?

nth for norn iron elections soon

3rd for ice cream

Any decent Irish youtube channels that deal in alternative news or calling out the shysters in the government?

A few just end up there, then it becomes known as a hub for enrichment and connections to other immigrants. Some places like Ballyhaunis are due to there being employment for immigrants, there was a Halal meat factory around there which has closed since.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuLA9PCIOaA

The Don is great.

Gaelic Revival 2.0 when?

In all seriousness, after independence we made Irish mandatory in schools and taught it in a completely shite way for 90 years and left it at that. Beyond the odd bit of lipservice and lying about your proficiency in Irish on census forms, we've done precisely fuckall else.

When are we actually going fulfil Hyde, Pearse et al's vision?

Drinking away the pain...
youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

who is here /northside/ Dublin

and is pic related GOAT

When we remove the traitors and kike puppets from our govt

> Adams
That's not exactly the most Irish name I've ever heard, at least he isn't one of those faggots who's changed his name recently to sound more entitled, that is changed his name to something Gaelic, and now thinks he's more privileged than everyone else.

I fucking hate those bastards, fucking elitist nepotism inbreeds, people should be thrust upward on merit, not upon title alone.

I want to settle down and have children with my woman. Where is a nice place to live? Possibly a commuter town to Dublin that isn't a complete shithole full of niggers?

Houses are becoming unaffordable again. This country is a farce. Fucking nonstop immigration and we have the worst housing crisis ever. Fuck me.

Dublin 13 here.

Glad to hear it closed. One of the things I hate about living in Britain is all the halal meat. Don't let em get a foot hold with it. They open takeaways first and then they slap an arabic logo on the front and demand halal meat. It's got to the point in England where schools (Christian) just serve halal meat exclusively now because it's more cost effective than having two types.

whats the best craic you boyos heard recently?

Richie Allen?

Richie Allen is from the Ballymun of Waterford, Ballybeg. Richie now shills for David Icke.

> youtube.com/watch?v=7ohZh8GP2ns

County Armagh here.

I like how he can stand in front of a crowd and speak well. Enda kenny is just a fucking stuttering mess all time, He'll say jack shit to Trump when he visits probably shit his jocks

Seems like a step backwards. While still apathetic to Irish, the political class is still much less apathetic than the average member of the public.

We need a new cultural movement to win over regular people's hearts and minds back to the Irish language and culture - not some second hand, (((alt-right))) Antlanticist memes from the US and its English vassals. We've been Americanised enough as it is.

Kingdom of Osraige here

Any snow lads?

Commuter towns are just as bad, look at Balbriggan, and if you're too far out you'll spend all day commuting. The government have no interest in making enough accomidation or infrastructure in Dublin, instead of making people commute from Offaly, or promote employment elsewhere.
Arguably it's worse that's its closed, now you have a bunch of immigrants who won't leave, are collecting welfare and are bored and unemployed bar a few who set up kebab shops, that will only leads to one thing.

Stab city here kiiiid

>Fucking nonstop immigration and we have the worst housing crisis ever

Sounds exactly like what's happening in England. Main reason Brexit happened. How the fuck can there be a housing crisis in a country with only 4 million people though? Time for a new government.

>Arguably it's worse that's its closed, now you have a bunch of immigrants who won't leave, are collecting welfare and are bored and unemployed bar a few who set up kebab shops, that will only leads to one thing.

The answer to that isn't to keep the halal meat factory open, it's to kick out the immigrants and stop giving them benefits. Keeping it open would send the message Islam is accepted in Ireland. Do you want that?

ComputingForever?

who /Arlene Foster/ general here?

I agree totally

Is mick wallace /ourguy/ ?

oops forgot to quote

Are the gypo's still burning down houses?

REGRESSIVE LEFT

lol. The picture of Mick reminded me that I saw Billy Connolly in town today.

I know him he's not too bad.

First I'm hearing of this lad. seems good

The only youtuber I usually watch is Millennial Woes

nah they stopped after we let em have horses to ride around the streets, it's nice it's like new york down here

So they bullied the city and won?

Níl a fhios agam, tá siad ar a dtugtar "Ailtirí na hAiséirghe" más mian leat chun breathnú suas.

Any Hikers here? Or are you all a bunch of fat neckbeards?

He'll lick Trump's ass when he goes over, forgetting that he ever called him racist. Look at what Michael Noonan did two years ago before he announced he would run for president.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9i1HHTdcXU
>The answer to that isn't to keep the halal meat factory open, it's to kick out the immigrants and stop giving them benefits.
That's what we should do. It's worse that we keep them doing nothing.
He's done some stuff that's okay with exposing NAMA, and at least he tries to be a national politician. He's got tax problems though and he's a fucking cultural marxist though.
youtube.com/watch?v=muzIkdLKUwo

I hike occasionally with my gf. Great to keep fit and see nice places.

Nice where is that?

I thought you said eirepol would be a weekend thread, you catalog clogging taig shithead

p.s. Hey :3

Yeah, but haven't been in months unfortunately. Spend too much time commuting each day to feel motivated for anything else.

>tfw live in highlands so mountains fucking everywhere
>tfw my cousin and I go camping there every year
comfy as fuck t.bh

When all the details come out years from now, how much do you think NAMA will have undersold the assets for?

nothing better than wandering this lovely island till your feet fall off
daily, and the catalog is filled with shite anyway.

Backpacker checking in

I have a motorised mountainbike. I regularly travel along the river going form lock to lock.
Been using old OSI maps to visit old ruins.

>The government have no interest in making enough accomidation or infrastructure in Dublin

Neither do the people. Dublin desperately needs two things to avoid grinding to a halt within the next decade - Metro North/South and Dart Underground. These will cost €6bn between them and if the likes of the Paris Metro or London Underground are any metric to go by, should last a few hundred years.

Fortunately, Jean Claude Juncker's Commission has a fund of €500bn of EU funds that it will pretty much give to Member States for free to spend on infrastructure projects. No brainer, right?

Now have you ever heard a Dubliner ever give one solitary shite about either of those necessary-thirty-fucking-years-ago infrastructure projects? Or the fact that Dart Underground was basically cancelled for no reason? Or the fact that the first half of Metro North/South has been put off until 20-fucking-27 after Dublin Airport's traffic tripled and Fingal became the fastest growing area of the country?

Ironically, the only people who seem to care are the boggers who bitch and moan every time a red cent gets spent in Dublin because Ballygobackwards Co. Leitrim (pop. 15 people) doesn't have 100Gbps broadband, a six lane ring road and a space elevator yet.

Rustles my jimmies man. Dublin is such wasted potential.

yeah sure like how we bullied ye into giving us an independent nation uwu

I used to mountain bike in Ticknock every weekend, stopped a few years ago during college, need to get some gear start back up

Where do you hike? Forests? Mountains?

I go to the mountains mostly, I get lost in forests.

Will I post the maras newspapers lads?
testing.

have a forest by my house, might go for a hike in a bit actually.

Bayside!

been a while since we have had a good ol petrol bombing

Neat. It worked.

Not English.

The Irish ruined America. Not even baiting.

>Rambo

>boggers who bitch and moan every time a red cent gets spent in Dublin because Ballygobackwards Co. Leitrim (pop. 15 people) doesn't have 100Gbps broadband, a six lane ring road and a space elevator yet

boggers who bitch and moan every time a red cent gets spent in Dublin because Ballygobackwards Co. Leitrim (pop. 15 people) doesn't have 100Gbps broadband, a six lane ring road and a space elevator yet.

Best description of boggers everywhere

Coumshingaun

>Been using old OSI maps to visit old ruins.
I meet you guys on the mountains sometimes, looks like great fun, see people on Quads too.

Nothing like a 15km march up and down and up and down a mountain.

I hike to larp as a soldier, and to enjoy the scenery.

Cormac?

Head torch comes in handy.

>t. butthurt dixie

England reporting in

my apologies tripfag,

they dont fuck around in the city they either stay in their estates or fuck with erasmus students in castletroy

Pikeys being pikeys.

Nothing beats being outdoors.
The further away from civilization the better.

Tá fáilte romhat.

Are there any parties in Ireland that aren't a bunch of screaming lefty faggots? Who is the most right wing?

>itz not even accurate to call someone from england a proddie in 2017
fukin paki fuk

moterfucker *clap* there's *clap* 200,000 *clap* people *clap* in *clap* my *clap* county *clap* alone *clap* stop *clap* trying *clap* to *clap* make *clap* friends *clap* on *clap* Sup Forums *clap* ree

Same lad?

sundayworld.com/news/video-victim-of-brutal-dublin-beating-wants-a-rematch

>The further away from civilization the better.
I never realized the west of Ireland existed until last year, kek

Man I love that place, I want to live in the suburbs of Galway.

pic related

>Objectives: We have succesfully mobilized on Sup Forums itself, it is now time to begin a memed struggle across all Irish spheres on the internet

Where do we start? Normie book/twitter? Or...Reddit?

Not sure how much, but it will be vastly below it's actual value, the proprty in the North was worth 6 billion and we sold it for 1.5.
Yes, Dublin badly needs those, this will allow us to have more people live in Dublin and not Offaly. FG and Ross are fucking useless with infrastructre though, this is the first year since 1990 that we're not starting any major infrastructure project. Throw in a couple of extra luas lines, one around the M50, basically Metro West and maybe Southwest and that'll help Dublin for years. It's hilarious the shit with bringing companies from London over with our shit infrastructure, the few that come will be millionares who live in Rathmines and push the natives out further.
We also need to focus on other cities too, Cork is a mess with all the roads bar the M8 being shit, the M20 needs to built, we should look at a light rail system too, Galway is a mess too. Infrastucture spend is always low here relative to the rest of the OECD because it's more popular to cut taxes and increase welfare and HSE money at the same time,.

Lads, the first thing we need to do is increase voter turnout. The turnout for the last election was around 60℅. Nearly half the country didn't vote.

fuckin everywhere we can reach

I want to live on a Skellig Island by myself.

Bump for the motherland

Anyone from county Tipperary? What is it like? That's where my grandparents were born and I want to visit it

Do it for him

In all seriousness Pearse was right, A People's tongue is the Soul of their Nation

Heard the tramps paint bombed a church.

Hi Cormac. :D

well...we can try joe.ie, ladbible and waterford whispers that's were the normies dwell

We've had a latent antifa since as long as I can remember, I think it is all borne out of JFK, him being an Irish martyr, which forced subsequent Irish people to associate with Liberals and Democrats.

How queer is your mayor? He looks 15

pretty decent, as a rule anywhere that isnt dublin or waterford (a more recent victim) is pretty good.

Irish Nationalism has a long, vast and varied literary history. The Celtic Twilight was more than just Yeats, there were lots of anti liberal and conservative Irish Nationalist writers ignored by the masses today. The worst we can do is defer to the morons in the alt right and show ourselves up to be the lackeys of Pax Americana

NP or II lad
identityireland.org/
nationalparty.ie/

Hi Francis is your mother doin ok? heard she was unwell over the winter break

And those shitty ''Mass'' etc events. Hundreds of thousands of people join those.

Tfw that's my surname

H-He's not a pedo, right?

>I want to live on a Skellig Island by myself.

And live in your cuck shed.

To be sure. To be sure. Mary down the road though has gone to her eternal reward.

by paint bomb you mean renovate and by tramps you mean Mary I then yes

father of 9?! no tv i guess

Grew up in Tipp, pretty comfy, bit rowdy though, nearly got stabbed twice.

I have no Idea.