What Mein Kampf was for the rise of the Nazi Party...

What Mein Kampf was for the rise of the Nazi Party, this book will be for the rise of the brotherhood of pol into becoming the most powerful group on Earth. This is the philosophical basis of pol.

bump for interest

sounds gay, give tl;dr

Sean Goodman's book isn't that bad actually. I bought a copy a couple weeks ago and was surprised.

fuhrer goodman

scheming gypsy kike

The core tenants of pol are having self-control and forging strength, and rejecting all degeneracy and weakness. The book explains why pol is right.

okay count me in....
it better not be fucking gay

I'd say it's better than Meditations even

what was your favorite section?

>viral marketing
>thought leading
>we are obedient followers of some guy nobody has heard of

It's evident that the section dealing with the reconstruction of the idea of Wonder is one of the most important factors going forward in society right now. We have lost our concept of Wonder and replaced it with a static ism that is leading us into both social decay and ruin as the book perfectly illustrates.

>hitler is some unknown corporal from WW1
>has 7 guys in his unknown political party
>yeah nobody ever heard of this guy he will achieve nothing

fags

What books would you recommend that are redpilled?

Pol hivemind cannot n-n-not s-stray from script. P-p-pol hivemind cannot not not stray from script.

I 100% agree about wonder being important, but I think the section on faggots being mentally ill was my favorite.

Machiavelli, Hobbes, Kant, Aristotle, Plato, Burke, Montesquieu, Nietzsche, Darwin

Or women cucking men by wearing revealing clothing

>Hobbes
>Redpilled

Hobbes is extremely red pilled. Give a reason you think he's not.

That entire generation of philosophers ruined the future and doomed us to CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Goonan>Nietzsche

Which generation were you referring to - I listed philosophers who lived thousands of years apart, from Plato to Darwin.

K... Why?

Leviathan is basically an extended argument for absolute national sovereignty. Have you even read Hobbes?

The generation of Hobbes and guys like Locke and so on. muh equality destroyed the natural reality that equality doesn't actually exist.

just a bunch of cucks. at least goonan admits that inequality is apart of reality and accepts it as such. maybe it's time to take off the cock cage buddy.

I think he means the Enlightenment and how they were all for equality and other bullshit weakness. And on the other hand Nietzsche's thoughts were incomplete and he was too in favor of the strong should conquer the weak. Goonan is in the middle.

>its a amazon kindle author samefagging his book

Seems good tho

I'll stick with the Ford translation of "my struggle". best book ever written. The man was a genius, you know he did something right when our enemies still spew vitrol at the mere mention of his name. he inflicted a psychological scar so deep it """they""" will never heal. They're dying, they just don't know it yet.

the fire rises, we will march out of this hell over mountains of corpses.

>I'll stick with the Ford translation of "my struggle". best book ever written.
>things only a stormtard would say

>stormtard
You're making it too obvious, kike.

Honestly where will Mein Kampf get us (pol) in our world. We cannot defeat the Globalist Jews with Mein Kampf, but we can defeat them with the Foundation.
Read it and tell me you won't be on here the next day shilling for it.

I'll read your book

>Foundation for Exploration
Am reading it right now, an user recommended it. Very good book so far.

Is mein kampf even really that good? I have a copy of Ford but I've heard it's a lot of whining. I haven't started yet.

Hobbes just says we are equal in so far as we are each a threat to each other's lives in a condition of lawlessness. That's pretty minimal sense of equal.

Just finished reading this. It's a mediocre introductory work. In some spots it's like a fucking child with no clear train of thought wrote it. It's $8 for shit you learn on here in a day and the stuff here is written better.

I'm about three quarters in. It's very long winded as you'd imagine but some portions are gems.

Mein Kampf was written after he had achieved notoriety. He was in prison for the Beer Hall putsch when he wrote it.

I can tell you didn't read it because it is not a "summary of pol" book. It is the philosophical underpinnings of a lot of what pol is for.

Yeah. That is bound to occur when you try to sum up a philosopher in a single sentence. "Hobbes thinks humans are equal." OK, true, but in what sense? Only in the sense that we all have something to fear from one another, hence even the strongest and smartest man has a rational expectation that he will fare better under rule of law than under civil war/anarchy.

does kek agree though?

o keke answer me
>should we allow this book to be /ourbook/

show yourself kek, shine on this thread

HOLY SHIT

You mad, Goonan? Your book fuckin sucks.

Actually, I take that back. Wanna know how I know you're not Goonan? You didn't attempt to turn those 2 sentences into a full chapter repeating the same point over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Anyway, the first 38 pages are good.

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

fuck off FAG

GOODMAN :---DDD

HEIL

Hobbes is the antithesis of his contemporaries. Kys illiterate faggot

Let me make one more statement regarding this mediocre work. If you feel that you are "depressed" or have some other mental disability, the lessons taught in the first couple of chapters may be worth the $8 for you if you can make it passed the shit writing.

bump

>i like to take big arab schlong in my ass because man is equal :-DDD

>passed
he has shown himself, do not provoke him further
Who the fuck cares about HOBBES, its time for the FUTURE

kek

baaaaammmmmpppp

from the amazon description...

>The greatest and most important organization of thought in the history of our species. Human history will forever be classified as this: Before-Foundation, After-Foundation. Complete understanding of mankind's relationship with free will and power. Complete understanding of the sexual nature of man and woman. Complete understanding of what it takes to actualize society's potential.

Holy shit... lol

im going to purchase a copy fuckit

Thank you, PRAISE KEK
I agree with that statement.

Bumpodesu designed bumpodesss~

so how long did it take you to write this book? I'll give you some credit, it's longer than Lauren Southern's book. That has to count for something...

It's Goonan
An entire book full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes is better than some jack ass stretching one essay of materiel into a book just so he can sell it for a quick buck. What is taught in the book is valuable and essential, but it's delivery IS HORRIBLE.

desu OP, if you want to create a Sup Forums manifesto, you should name it something catchier (or at least more specific). The Foundation for Exploration sounds like a Unitology charity dedicated to raising money for space exploration and finding alien artifacts.

Wtf is Kant doing on that list? I mean, Nietzsche is debatable, and idk what Darwin's really doing on there either since he's pretty much accepted as fact, and not really supportive of any political ideology. But Kant?? Why? Kant died a virgin, deontological ethics is inferior to virtue ethics, and his metaphysics are what directly led to postmodernism and relativistic bullshit.

Get Kant the fuck outta Sup Forums.

this

u-unless... IS it a Unitology charity dedicated to raising money for space exploration and finding alien artifacts?

Because he's Goonan. BASED GOONAN IS GOONAN.

His eyes.
His ears. It took years! But CHEERS.
His life re-appears. Sing cheers heil
Hitler

AFTER-FOUNDATION WE MARCH!

.pdf?

Oh, and burn queers. Traps are gay.
>HH~

Give us the contents page and a synopsis of some of those chapters.

I wouldn't be surprised if an alien wrote this book as a monolith.

>It's a mediocre introductory work.
Is that not implied in the name?

I don't see where you guys are coming from. What section of the book?

BASED GOONAN