What are the most cucked countries out there ?

What are the most cucked countries out there ?

France, Sweden and Germany

C'est ton pays, mon ami

Scotland, I can't walk down the street without seeing some commie leftist march or a black lives matter protest, why we even have them here I have no idea, students being snowflakes as usual.

france and romania

Belgium.

Israel

And it's fucking awful to live in, you feel like being the bad guy everyday because of libertards and media.
Also le Pen will never be elected, we need a coup d'etat

France, Sweden, Belgium and Germany are at the same level. Brits saved themselves with Brexit but aren't too far off.

reporting in

Ouais, je suis allé en France pour deux semaines en 2014, j'aimais la campagne parce que Paris a trop beaucoup des niggers. Stay strong Frenchbro, it'll chance eventually :(

Objectively, I'd say Germany, Canada, Sweden, UK and France. All the other countries can recover without the need for a civil war.

Thanks my friend.

Sverige
Goymoney
France
Netherlands
United Cuckdom
Austria
Canada
In that order.

>And it's fucking awful to live in, you feel like being the bad guy everyday because of libertards and media.
>Also le Pen will never be elected, we need a coup d'etat

It looks similar here in Germany. Sometimes it seems completely hopeless but if we would give up fighting then we will end up on the same level as the syrian refugees who leave ther families behind in a war zone for some welfare. Our generation decides the fate of Europe and we will not surrender our countries to (((them))) simply because we are afraid of getting called names. Stay strong my french brother. Your country is too beautiful and has too much history to simply give it up.

thats what you get for living in the green end of glasgow

Sweden, Germany, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands, perhaps Spain, they're really tolerant

>we need a coup d'etat
FRENCH REVOLUTION 2.0 WHEN

>does not exist

Sweden
Germany
France TBD if Le Pen wins
Canada trying hard not to be outcucked

>Sweden
>Canada
>Germany
>Belgium
>France
>United States (still cucked but they are slowly uncucking themselves)

Canadians are the master race

KEK
Flanders is literally 10000x more redpilled than Germany, Hans.

>Netherlands above Cucknada

It's bad here, but not thát bad

us hungary and poland fag .. don't you watch the news ?

Norway