21.6 BILLION DOLLARS

21.6 BILLION DOLLARS.

THAT IS HOW TAXPAYERS MONEY WILL BE SPENT ON FUCKING WALL.

INSTEAD OF THAT, YOU COULD HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE OR FREE EDUCATION.

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, DRUMPFKINS.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ML8FiJAEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup. I would rather see our tax dollars spent on the US rather than on foreigners getting free shit.

And how much did Obama pledge to Israel again?

>serbian flag
>shill thread

color me surprised

Ultimate cuck.

>i don't have proper healthcare coverage
>i have to pay for my uni
>but yeah Drumpf, take muh money and build that wall xDDDD

Kys drumpfkin.

>m-muh Obama!

Pathetic drumpftards. 0 arguments.

MR. TRUMP, BUILD THAT WALL!

Sounds good.

Illegals cost the US about 100 billion a year.

$21.6 Billion is a serious fucking wall too.

After it's up, it'll easily pay for itself.

And we can afford all these things with the lowest paying job, here in America

Wow. G'damn. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the F35 program and this will actually work

Eh, I'd rather we just spent that money on invading Mexico and selling their resources for $$$

This is a very good price for the wall, and Mexico will pay for it. I am beyond happy this is happening and all the shitlibs who thought it wouldn't will shit themselves lol. USA spends money like nothing, your country is so poor you can not understand how little $21B is

That's less than 0.01% of the federal budget.

>INSTEAD OF THAT, YOU COULD HAVE FREE HEALTHCARE OR FREE EDUCATION.

Who do you suppose is paying for all this free shit stupid nigger?

DRUMPFNIGGERS BTFO

(you)

Wall > giving money back to taxpayers > free gibs

Yeah, the wall will definitely keep people with creative intelligence, arms, and legs out. Maybe if immigrants were as stupid and lazy as the brainless NEET trump supporters on this board a wall would stop them, but they seem pretty motivated

evo ti (you) OP

$21B is less money than the US loses every year to illegal immigrants. The wall will have paid for itself, the first year it is completed.

>only 22 billion
> illegal welfare costs more than 100+billion per year
>22bil is what $73 per person, 1 round of antibiotics per person to get rid of the TB and Leprosy they bring in

Has anyone run the numbers on how much it would cost to just... bomb Mexico into glass?
I'm asking for a friend

the FEDERAL German government payed alone in 2016 22 billion for refugees. That doesn't include the money the states and cities/villages had to pay for them. They will be a burden for the next several generations. I would take 5 walls now instead of having this shitty refugee problem.

Still using drumpf? You liberals say that conservatives are unoriginal when it comes to using "libtards" and "special snowflake"? Come up with an original insult.

he can literally buy our country for that

not nearly enough money for either of those things

The cartels will pay for the wall.

>A Serb cares

I'm touched, Pacoslav.

Haha dat feel when I have great insurance and I have a scholarship paying me to be a student (ie earned the position)

>This garbage response
Obviously it comes from taxes. Who do you think is paying for the wall?

>FREE HEALTHCARE OR FREE EDUCATION
Worthless.
I want the fucking wall.

He could cut that budget in half if he just hired a bunch of Mexicans to build it.

why build a wall when you could use landmines or lasers

Colour **

that would be like 2 trillion or more you retard.

Pay for uni? I actually wasnt retarded likr u and all my classes were payed for. Kys

And yet you drumpfkins get triggered so hard by this.

I hope it costs 50b. I want a bigger wall

>dont have proper healthcare coverage
>have to pay for uni

why would you want to help niggers.
clearly you have no understanding of how America works. Also look at how bankrupt the federalized healthcare is in the UK or Canada. In the UK you have a 50% tax on people who make 50k. In the US we have around a 20% tax on those same people. It would cost more for healthcare coverage and uni through taxes then it actually would just to pay for it yourself. The only people it would help are homeless people and the mentally ill.

Walls are useful. Keeping fat spics, nigs and fags alive or giving them degrees isnt. Thanks for posting CTR.

>s-stop using the word drumpf!
>i need muh safespace!!!11

The annual budget is 3.5 trillion

Reminder that a wall won't keep immigrants out or deport any immigrants

Why do you retards have so much trouble understanding how tariffs work?

>Serbia

Like clockwork, it's you every fucking time.

21 billion cant pay for any of that retard

>insinuating the US has to pay for it anyway

They'll front the money and get it back via remittances. We've been over this.

>instead of that, you could have free healthcare or free education
>spend money
>free

Dickhead, absolutely.

>FREE HEALTHCARE OR FREE EDUCATION
>Worthless.
>I want the fucking wall.

I agree. Plus they wouldnt be free, imagine the tax hikes to try and provide these things for 300 million people.

$120 per household

>being poor

Mexico wil pay for the wall

These digits say so

Yes. Even if that were the actual cost I am fine with my tax money going towards something like this rather than giving free healthcare to ungrateful, destitute, and clinically retarded nigger mammies and their 15 filthy criminal children.

Nothing is free you fool

President Barack Obama's vacation travel costs during his eight-year presidency have totaled more than $96 million, according to a report by Judicial Watch.

21.6 billion doesn't sound like that much. At least we'll be saving taxes on other things..

>capitalised every letter in the acromny neet

Hi new guy. You have yet to understand how great this will be for everyone. I don't blame your lack of comprehension on you or your upbrining. I blame it on all those people in your life that manipulated you into thinking what they think instead of being your own man and making moral decisions on your own. Im sorry for everything that they did to you. Im sorry that you hit your peak in highschool and now all this pointless spazzing about a president is all you have left. Im sorry m8.

Its simple mathematics. Build the wall with the money that would have otherwise been spent on welfare for wetbacks. For the one time purchase of a wall you will be saving trillions in the end. Let the poor fags die, and don't let anyone in, you'll save a lot of money.

>vs. how much these fuckes cost us every. single. fucking. year?

Go fuck your mother again, faggot.

AHAHAHA THIS

drumpfkins are so pathetic

Using the most basic, barebones, factor-free math:

$21.6 billion divided by ~319 million Americans = $67.7.

How is $67.7 going to cover anyone's healthcare or education? It's a drop in the bucket.

I don't think you understand the ramifications of why we need that wall.

Just imagine for a second if your house was overrun with rats. They are eating your food,biting your babies,and spreading disease. What are you gonna do?

You are gonna get them the fuck out of your house,and keep them from getting back in. That's why we NEED the wall,and that's why it's getting built.

Fucking rats.

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

shit, zumpf btfo, im with her now

>nothing is free
yep, other than MAYBE the air you breath. Not even that in some countries, heard of a carbon tax? Its actually just a tax on life.

21 billion
>free healthcare

i would approve on a 21 billion dollar program for whites yes.

but it would be to wall of the pacific northwhest!!!!!

>22bn $
>the threat alone has already tanked the peso and deterred US business expansion with mexico
>taxes incoming

The damage has already been done. Suck it up snowflake and stop relying on other countries hand outs

Yes

>21.6 billion
>Free healhcare

fuck off. Commies need to get the off of this board.

Keep using it pls it helps me find the idiots

Donald Dumbfuckers are the biggest cucks of all.

They gladly let the rich soak them while they rage about the bad people and the ones in hijabs.

They need mental health more than anything and they vote against Obamacare.

They need an education to uninstall the Nazi dogshit heaped in their skulls, and they vote for the party that literally wants to end public education.

Fuck the goddamned right. They have no serious opinion on anything and there is no more debate.

FIGHT THEM.

IGNORE THEM.

PUSH FORWARD.

RESIST.

BIG
BEAUTIFUL
WALL

>ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
Yes.

Less immigrants less demand for any of that shit less job competition.

Less people means more resources for the ones left. Funny how that works.

would much rather keep immigrant faggots like you out than live in fucking serbia LOL

20 billion is a lot less than 20 trillion

They'll never build it anyways

Yes.

Next question

Far cry from the 150 billion Obuma gave to Iran so they can build their fun nukes, CTR shill

Reminder to sage and ignore all shill threads

If i were an american, i wouln't complain. I pay for education and healthcare anyways because private mostly offers better quality than public. And who cares about everyone else. + No illegals

>mass deportations already happened
Really activates my almonds.

This. There is a reason why he said "Mexico will pay for the wall". They export most of their shit to us (literally around 80% if I remember correctly), and their economy relies on exports. Any form of embargo will just be laughable and will fuck them up in the end, badly.
Whether they like it or not, in the end they are effectively paying for the wall.

Aww shucks those homeless veterans were SO CLOSE to getting off the streets and drugs. LOL woops 2 bad, need money 4 wall!

Compare that cost to the amount of money illegal spics drain from their host states. Protip, it was 26bn just in the state of Calicuckistan last year.

Fuck public education. I refuse to pay taxes to educate or help other people's children in anyway.

>ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

no because when the wall is finished it will still be smaller than China's wall, we need seven walls across that border that loop at the ends to make our wall longer than China's wall

When the wall starts construction
How many "terrorist" attacks do you suppose will slow it down ?

Can I sign up to help build?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

>ShareBlue

You work for those sheckles, cuck.

OBamacare cost 1.7 TRILLION

Eat a dick faggot.

>Are you happy now?

Yes :^)

>free health care
>free education
>in america for 21.6 billion
wow, nice proofs
>he still thinks we are paying for it
no, this is just letting mexico know how much they are paying for it

21.6 bil?

LMAO
THAT'S CHUMP CHANGE.

How much would it cost to just station armed guards along the border and shoot every illegal that tries to pass until they stop trying?

nice burka, which man made you wear that, and if you say no man made me because its muh religion, then Mohammad made you wear it.

who happens to be a man

>free healthcare
there are alredy too much people, letting the weak people die will allow healthy people to reproduce, hence Darwinsm

>free education
and turn more people into SJWs? no thanks. We alredy know the side effects of free education... "VOTING DEMOCRAT"

>are you happy now
They'll never be happy. 95% of them are idiots who blame their personal missery on someone else.

A wall would benefit us the Mexicans. Lots of ladder companies that will open across the border, and will even encourage the production of Drones capable of carrying people.

In fact, you could even use a go-kart, with a big ass fan, and a parachute attached to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ML8FiJAEc

all the services that illegals use cost more in a year than the cost of the wall

>TAXPAYERS MONEY

you mean Mexican taxpayers money? I don't give a shit lmao

Illegals cost America at minimum like 180 billion dollars every year. If a 20 billion dollar wall helps stop it. It will pay for itself in mere months. Then all the money were not having to spend on taco niggers can go to all of those nice things you mentioned.

>obama wasted money
>so we should waste even more too

quit being a fucking knobslob. that's quite a bit of coin. either way it goes it's still being spent onlf border hopping spics -- a bunch of motherfuckers that shouldn't have put us in such a bind.

This