9TH CIRCUIT REFUSES TO REINSTATE TRAVEL BAN

THOSE MOTHERFUCKING KIKES!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Good.

>9th being faggots
>news

How quickly or realistically can Gorsuch be put in place so that then the supreme court can rule on the case?

SC

>San fran
>Being faggots

I'm shocked

The system is broken. Fuck "checks and balances"

If the President, our leader, isn't allowed to do his job and lead, what's the fucking point?

HE IS HERE.

how does the left think this will turn out when a terrorist sneaks in and blows himself up, killing dozens?

It's going to make Trump look like the only one with brains and the kikes who opposed him in court will be blamed.

GOOD JOB, YOU STUPID JEWS!
Where's that HIGH IQ you're always lying about?!

Are you fucking kibbles me.

And now onto the Supreme Court where the legal issue will be reframed as "whether there is a constitutional right to come to the United States."

Not soon enough sadly. He won't get approved before then. Then again I knew the courts were gonna upheld it.

Really completes my circuit

4 CONSERVATIVES AND 4 LIBERAL ON COURT

DEMS WILL BLOCK GORSUCH.

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Literally the eo is entirely legal

The 9th circuit is acting completely against their purpose they should be fucking jailed

Don't forget that it doesn't go to the SC yet, 9th circuit was just ruling on whether to apply a restraining order on the judges' ruling.

Now they will process the actual appeal.

>trump cucked by constitution again
REEEEEEE why wont they let us retards rule the world?? what next, we find out nobody wants to spend americuck tax dollars on a big useless wall??

Now watch a terrorist attack happen by a migrant from one of those countries... which is very likely as when that travel ban was lifted, every terror cell moved up their plans and came in before it could be reinstated.

Then watch Trump crucify whats left of the "resistance"

>4D CHESS

The Constitution is the greatest document ever written. Fuck off

SCOTUS here we come

That's want I want to happen now. We just need one of the refugees to go Allah Akbar and Trump can take all of those judges down./

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO
DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

ON WHAT GROUNDS

lol trumpets btfo again

>b-b-but muh supreme court

the supreme court will just BTFO trump again. get it through your thick skulls, banning people based on religion is uncosntitional.

>b-b-but it says in the constituhshun that trump can do whatever he wants

NO. Your cheetoh leader still has to abide by the laws of this country.

TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
>TRUMPFAGS BTFO

Inb4 the reason is kike female judge dissenting

time for a false flag

this

3 months or so

9th circuit appeals court is probably in a week or two (no idea if it's the same 3 judges though)

Won't happen. This is a Constitutional crisis- a Supreme Court challenge would have to be heard within the month. Gorsuch won't be through confirmations until at least the end of March.

It'll be a 4-4 split ruling, so the lower court rulings will stand and Trump's ban will be irrevocably BTFO'd. gg no re

EAT SHIT TRUMPKINS

This has nothing to do with the Constitution you absolute fucking retard

The issue is the judiciary is not ruling by law but by activism. They are expressively ruling against the constitution because my feels

NO MORE WINNING

Just shows you can't undo eight years of democratic infestation by simply replacing the head. The whole body must be purged.

DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

FEEL THE BERN!!!

What is their reason? Memes aside, please

This

But this is the best possible news, now it is a matter of time before terror attacks happen and a real muslim ban out of existence can start.

WE"RE FUCKED FELLOW AMERITARDS

>by constitution
please read it if you're not a CREW shill and just a retarded shitposter
You'll learn a lot

The democrats will try the republicans will pull the Reid rule and vote gursuch in under a simple majority

The union erodes ever more little by little

The judiciary has no business blocking this order at any level IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

And now as a result minority right in the congress will be eroded because democrats have decided to fight a legal and reasonable order

DRUMPFAGGOTS BTFO

That will give enough time for Gorsuch to get in

Good. As a liberal who voted for Trump, I hope he focuses on more important issues like the Federal Reserve.

It's obviously flawed when Muslims can abuse it this badly. Our founding fathers never had to deal with the threat of Islam.

Trump lives in a time where we do, and this just fucks everything over.

Feelings.

I'd bet he and Roberts will vote against it.

>San Francisco

Answers the question right away. Looks like its going to the supreme court.

It'll get overturned. 9th circuit is most overturned court in the country for a reason. Don't even need to read the decision.

Its a completely legal order in every way, and the only argument anyone opposing it?

>muh feelings

>Libtard judges just gave Trump a valid casus belli to suspend the Judicial branch
based

Appreciate the knowledge.

I wish there was a workaround...

ORANGE CHEETO BTFO
RACISTS BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED DRUMPFLETS

ALT-RIGHT BTFO

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This is good. If a muslim terrorist attack happens, Trump can blame it on the Democrats.

DROINK BTFO SOOO HARD HAHAAHA

On the grounds of "fuck laws and borders and shit."

This would turn out even worse than Citizen's United, if held in the affirmative. Literally, ISIS members could freely immigrate to the US and there would be nothing we could do. What kind of sick logic allows for this sort of thing?

This is honestly Fate-of-Empires level tier. The US is a dying nation because of it's inability to maintain national integrity.

1st amendment idiot

This is bullshit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're taking it all the way to the supreme court.

The ban is fucking happening. The shitskins must stay out out out! Get em' out!

>Trump becomes president
>can't do shit because all his decisions get blocked

So what now?

Trump should just ignore them t b h. They have no real authority here per the Constitution.

This would be a better outcome than sending it up to the SC and getting it through that way.

wtf where were they when Obama did the same ban?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Tan Dumplord blown the fuck out! Judges will not alloy him to destroy USA. it's time to write a resignation letter, mister president.

I'm all for it. This is what false flags were made for. It would be best if it occurred in the bay area. Perhaps involving one of their many bridges. Obviously, the perpetrators must be middle eastern immigrants with green cards.

TRUMPFAGS BTFO PLEASE CRY THOSE DELICIOUS SALTY TEARS SO THAT AHMED CAN LAUGH AT YOU

SO BRAVE
STUNNING AND BRAVE

you go 9th circuit

Say hello to madam president
I'm with =>Her

>from the hall of Montezuma, to the shores of TRIPOLI

That's where you're wrong, friendo!

We muslims will Conquer the west

Time for war.

>Live in democratic society
>The people vote for something
>The courts stop it happening because they don't agree with it
Why does this keep happening? Why are courts able to interfere in the democratic process so much?

Kekekekekekek TRUMPFAGS BTFO

Stating "fuck checks and balances" is saying fuck the Constitution... and I say fuck you

What the fuck is this from

A whole continent to yourself and you still can't close the border kek

Should do. Activist judges on the 9th circuit will take as long as possible to actually make a ruling so as to prolong the judge's order.

Honestly, I doubt we'll get a ruling before the 90 days is up.

Then the left will both try to claim it as a victory and try not to let it go to the supreme court, because they will want to have that tool up their sleeve for the future.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

GET READY LADS!

CIVIL WAR IS COMING!

THE COURTS JUST DECLARED THAT WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENFORCE IMMIGRATION!

WAR IS COMING!

Lol the judicial branch just signed its death warrant. If anything happens now, Trump will have an excuse to diminish their power. One step closer to the dictatorship we wanted. The reichstag has been been doused and gasoline and the commies just threatened to burn it down. All we need is a little spark

If they judges do not uphold the laws of the land, they should be removed.

it is time to make federal judges accountable for their crimes

They're going to incite Kek's wrath. Maybe Trump's retaliation be brutal and swift.

Trump is going to cry and whine on twitter for three days now. I garuntee it.

Please let this happen habibi....

Doesn't matter. One of Reagans appointees, I think Kennedy, is moderate. It's because of him that gays can get married

blease. point me to the line in the constitution where it states that we can ban groups of people based on ethnicity. I am not a part of crew, i just come to this retard board to watch sociopaths in their natural habitats. this is like an autist zoo for me

IF DIGITS THEN KEK WILL SEND AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST TO USA TO SWING NATIONAL OPINION TOWARDS A BAN

Why can't we just "heavily scrutinize" visas from those countries?

>(((9TH CIRCUIT)))

what if this was trump's plan all along? Now he gets to blame any future terror attack on the 9th circuit, and by extension, liberals.

IT'S FAKE YOU GULLIBLE FAGGOTS
T
'
S

F
A
K
E

This. Get ready for the biggest beatdown the libtards have faced in a long time.

Trump said he wanted a temp muslim ban early in the campaign, therefore because of that and the fact that there isn't a concrete imminent plan for terrorists to come from these countries, Trump is racist.

Trump lost.

WE'RE GOING TO WAR LADS!