www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/08/submit-your-questions-join-breitbart-news-for-an-exclusive-facebook-live-interview-with-sean-spicer/
cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/travel-ban-9th-circuit-ruling/index.html?sr=fbCNN020917travel-ban-9th-circuit-ruling1126PMVODtopVideo&linkId=34338793
youtube.com/watch?v=R5YbfEkuyNY
twitter.com/williamjordann/status/829834557868371971
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B T F O
T
F
O

Spicer soon:

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/08/submit-your-questions-join-breitbart-news-for-an-exclusive-facebook-live-interview-with-sean-spicer/

ew who is that ugly girl in the pic

reposting this

Calm down people

We knew this was going to happen. This might be a blessing in disguise, when it goes to supreme court, and they rule in favor of it, they cando nothing about it, and the ban mkght be even harsher in the end

This will also work in trump's favor, as it works forhis narrative that dems work to block him at every turn, which will only backfire for them

BASED PHOENIX

you have to go back!

I'm going to laff when SCOTUS steps in.

The courts are compromised. It's time for full on Fascism.

You know Trump wants this to happen, right?

>
How does a nuclear happen? Who is able to do it? And when/what are the specifics to use it?

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGAS

One of those three judges, she is a jew.

Glad to see HuffPaint is showing its true colors as a tabloid again.

Only for it to get overturned by the SC like so many of the 9th Chimpouts rulings.

fucking ninth circus doesn't know what the constitution is
well we're going to supreme court now, redpill me on what will happen there
will they vote on party lines or will the judges actually follow the law? do we need to get Gorsuch in first?

Posting tits because I don't know what else to do.

Refugees should only be allowed for relocation in commiefornia. The closer to Hollywood the better

The writer responded by blaming the "white supremacist" boogeyman. Fuck him and his shit.

I have never seen a siko poster like u trying to do to much in just a short amount of time really really you need to go to a nut house cause you are a racist son of a bitch that not even a person in their 5 sences try and do to much like u so wake up and see the reality remember blacks Hispanics indians whatever race we are we are all brothers and sisters in God's remember God's way

lolwut

Can't Trump just wrote a new EO with different language to ban travel?

How mad will trump be in his next tweet?

my first shop in years

did it for the kek

Do it user, and then post boipussy here after.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I am taking the enlightened hedonist black pill. Bring on the exotic traps.

This.
And beware of shill.

is it bad that i think this julie pace bitch is kinda cute on fox?

Trump can facilitate that

Whenever I discuss civil war with my father, he always tells me we've come back from worse.
But I don't see how we can come back from this. Courts are too powerful. Maybe fascist are right.

So he can set a precedent when it moves to SCOTUS.

Probably would have liked for this to have been avoided but either way once it gets to the courts he'll win in the end.

shiiit don't vet some well and put em in hollywood

Post bigger tits.

He could.

>Muh fee fees currently have more power than rule of law
JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

>WHEN WILL THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK HAPPEN?

>WHERE WILL IT HAPPEN (HERE IN THE US)?

>WHAT WILL THE BODY COUNT BE?

Maybe then, these assholes will understand the importance of travel bans/restrictions, and extreme vetting processes.

>american judges don't know their own constitution

American education lol

The majority leader can put to vote if they should change the rules form a 3/5 majority to a simple majority, they then would vote.

cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/travel-ban-9th-circuit-ruling/index.html?sr=fbCNN020917travel-ban-9th-circuit-ruling1126PMVODtopVideo&linkId=34338793

Trump's Executive Order Ban Makes Us Less Safe

1) It feeds the extremists narrative, that the West is against all Muslims. That makes it easier for them to recruit new people and can push existing extremists over the edge, towards suicide terrorist missions.
2) It alienates the great majority of Muslims. They are on our side helping us fight the extremists. We are fighting side by side with Iraqi Muslims against ISIS. This tells those we need in this fight that we don't have their back. That we don't really believe in religious freedom and we can turn on them any minute. Also, it doesn't help that our current president talks about stealing their oil.
3) Its a useless waste of time and huge distraction. It's having us harass and investigate random innocent Muslims that have never done anything wrong. Its unfocusing our preventative efforts away from extremists and towards all Muslims in general.

Some Trump supporters do think harassing random traveling Muslims makes them safe, but those same people believe that all Muslims are dangerous. That Islamophobia is what Trump has been spewing. You'll see their fear based hateful lies in responses to this post. Trump only did this to appear to fulfill a crazy promise to his mob. This ban only makes sense if we are at war with a quarter of the world's population because of their religion. If God forbid, we do get attacked, Trump and Putin have the most to gain.

Wow, I would've never guessed

Why the random slutposting?

How long until supreme Court ruling?

we're going to be at shillcon 2 or 1 for a good while
buckle up, lads

c u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d

Isn't it already written law? Why do we need a precedent.

>that the West is against all Muslims
We are, though. This is literally a crusade.

there is no plans to appeal to SCOTUS yet

This only shows how corrupt USA is

It will take decades to drain the swamp

All Reagan, The Bushes were thinking of was winning electoral collages while the left were filling the federal workforce with radical political activists

I fucking hate the conservacucks for being such pussies for so long. Fuck all Baby-Boomers

What got her deported? Traffic stop or something?

I'd love to see supreme court remind the world why the 9th circuit needs to be drained like the swamp it is.

Did anyone expect the NINTH circuit to rule otherwise?

when Gorsuch gets in

Hopefully very soon, hopefully somewhere that is a swing state and Midwest like MN, hopefully 500+ so that no one can ignore it.

>CNN
Complete drivel

From previous thread!

Only 4 more dollars left faggots. Post your BTC address!

Next 4 to shop MAGA hat on Marx earns ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!

Will post proof of payment to the last user.

transaction received

gimme the link to vote pham

Holy fuck did you guys see this? Based conservative Aussie PM absolutely PUMMELS leader of Australian Commie Party, it's going viral right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5YbfEkuyNY

looks like he was indeed banting with Trump like we suspected.

To literally assfuck corrupt libshits like the 9th circuit.

>Drufmffpf

Damn.

twitter.com/williamjordann/status/829834557868371971

The ban isn't that bad to begin with, if the SC rules that he's within his rights in the EO, his next EO will probably be much harsher and have precedent set already.

Miller said they wrote it specifically so they couldn't rule it down, yet they still did.
That's how bad these judges are.

see

Ninth Circuit use to be based back then
>fuck over Nintendo twice for trying to jew away cheat codes hardware/software from Galoob
>which also got sony buttmad that their defeat from Bleem and other court losses effect this as well.

>muslims who feel offended will radicalize and kill us all, so we must appease them
really makes you think

none of those 3 makes us less safe

Because the courts are corrupt.
Trump has two options. Risk us dying and take it to the SCOTUS after Gorsuch is in, or a war.

And we all know that the second will never happen.

Longer than the intended 120 day temporary ban.

So a judge and a "court" can determine what is legal based on literally nothing but feelings?

Nice to know

i dont think the president is that he has that power
i think the president that trump wants is that
TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>Let Muslims in or Muslims will kill you

>Literally argumentum ad baculum

So, if the Senate votes 51-49 for the vote, then the vote to get him in is 51-49? Or is the first vote in the House?

is there a stream or a link for the court ruling??? will this be a live thing
?

Why is the 9th circuit even allowed to continue when everyone knows it's a shitshow? Isn't it the most overturned court in the country? At what point does a circuit continously rule so poorly that someone has to step in and deal with these judges who are clearly not doing their job but trying to be activists instead?

This thread is going so fast no one will notice I'm asking you to be my valentine

Everyone stop chimping out

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit

>According to the most current count, the Ninth Circuit has the highest percentage (68%) of sitting judges appointed by Democratic presidents. Republicans argue the court is biased because of its relatively high proportion of Democratic appointees.[6]

>However, through 2008, the Ninth Circuit Court's rulings reviewed by the Supreme Court were affirmed only 20% of the time and reversed and or vacated 80% of the time; a rate substantially higher than the median reversal rate of 68.29% for the same period.[9]

tl:dr 9th court is full of libshits and gets BTFO by the supreme court 80% of the time

People are blowing stuff up outside my house, what should I do

We need a big one. Quickly.

Bush pls

>So a judge and a "court" can determine what is legal based on literally nothing but feelings?

Read the law. Look at it.

Are you trying to out gay me user?
I'm the one who gets the shocks here
I will get the legendary Sup Forums bf someday

using a phony social security number to work. i think she did it a few times or something

Yep.
He start pumping them out to gum up the courts for years.
Eventually they wont even be able to appeal because they will be too busy deliberating previous orders.
Its more likely he will just let it go to the supreme court, get ruled legitimate, and then work on quietly impeaching all the activist judges like they deserve to have happen.

It will be much worse if a terrorist attack happens while the ban is stayed.
I don't think Trump is the sort of person who would let that happen just to prove a point though.
Bannon and some of the others on the other hand...

>GOP reluctant to use nuclear option on Gorsuch
>They seriously don't think that the Dems would use the nuclear option in a split second if the roles were reversed
>Trump wants the GOP to beat the Dems to the punch
>The Nuclear option will be used, if not now, then by the Dems at the first case were it would be politically expedient
>9th Court Jews act like jews
>its going to the supreme court
>Trump is forcing Mitch's hand to use the nuclear option
>push Gorsuch through
>Overturn 9th circuit
>Next time a supreme court judge leaves, Trump nominates someone even further to the right than Clarence Thomas
>Only needs 51 votes
>Stack dat bench

Yes, nothing to do with the house since they don't confirm judges

I hope this at least shows the rest of the world our founding fathers knew what they were doing: thank god for 3 separate but equal branches of government and a robust system of checks & balances. #civics101

LETS DO THIS

meme this now

This is what I wonder. If the ban is only 120 days, will Trump give up with it?

HAIL SATAN

So tell me Drumpfsters how was your day today? Mine was great.

Judge Michelle T. ((((Friedland)))

>CNN: You can't even deport felons

That's not why everyone is annoyed, is that it will take long to go to the SC in general with Gorsuch taking as long as two month to get sworn in. By then Trump might as well restart the damn ban or make another.

>What got her deported? Traffic stop or something?

Illegal alien convicted felon. She went to the local ICE office and said "Hey, boys!"

It's an op by the left. Which is fine, because:

>one
>one

soon to be

>two
>two

>ten thousand
>ten thousand

>millions
>millions

/nb4 Plebbit spacing