/mgg/ MEGA Gottkanzler General

So Sup Forums, just how great is Martin Schulz, am I right?

Discuss how he will bring forth a new age of progress, stability and prosperity.

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

Honestly, we need a higher minimum wage in Germany... Nobody can live off 8.5€ per hour

Fuck off CTR

meme edits only work on charismatic, unconventional politicians like farage or trump. its pretty cringy with schulz.

>CTR
trump and farage have woken up a sleeping giant. that giant is schulz. be very afraid!

>So Sup Forums, just how great is Martin Schulz, am I right?

You are hoping this communist themed anti-Schulz one disappears before your boss comes to work in the morning?
You are getting paid by the Soros machine anyway?

>Farage and charismatic

AHAHAHA

HIDE AND IGNORE SCHULZ THREADS

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

DON'T REPLY TO SCHULZ SHILLS

DON'T FEED THE GERMAN CTR

rather soros machine than murdoch machine.

Gespeichert.

Sehr gut gemacht, Kamerad.

Get yourself some social democracy comrade

You're welcome comrade. Remember to post it often

AfD is your countries only hope.

Na mate, SPD is. Take the red pill, not the blue one.

(AfD = blue, SPD = red)

achmed, it's 8,84€

as if 34 cents make a difference... It needs to be at least 10 per hour

MEGA

>he will bring more muslims and is a fucking jew

>AFD will win

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Schulz is a Bogdanoff puppet.

SAGE

I look forward to seeing you drown in a sea of shitskins from behind our wall.

.sage

With what? They'd need the absolute majority and it's literally impossible for them to get it right now