Being gay and pro-Trump

I'm sure this board is full of fruitloops so I think this is a good place to ask.

Any other pro-Trump gays here who are disgusted with the Democratic party? For one, I see it as quite a contradiction when the Democratic party pushes for LGB rights on one breath, then push for more Islamic influence in our western nations. Do these people not know how our kind are treated in Islamic nations? Apparently not.

Also what I find disgusting is the amount of LGB people who will blindly support the Democratic party due to some strange mental gymnastics that allows them to rationalize supporting a policy which would invite more intolerance into the US.

LGB people are like blacks to the Democratic party. They don't care about our agenda, they just want to maintain control and dominance over all of us. Which is why when you come out against some liberal policy, they attack you viciously, even if you're a gay man/woman.

> Inb4 you left the T out of LGBT

Transexuals are full blown mental disorder and bring shame to the Gay movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

seidh.org/articles/sex-status-seidh/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Transexuals are mentally ill and bring shame to our movement
>We jam our meat-rods inside other guys asses and pull them out covered in feces, and are personally responsible for the spread of HIV and pedophilia in the US

Okay.

Trump is pro gay because he will keep the backwards bombers from entering the USA.

Oh and breaking news, the 9th Circuit just ruled against Trump.

So again, this plays into my argument. Liberals don't care about national security or the security of LGB people. They want even more intolerant Muslims in our nation.

This is disturbing.

be as disgusted as you want
you and the rest of the LGBTP need to stay in the democratic party we dont want or need your kind

Men have been making each other with their rods since the ancient Greeks.

Homosexuality is very normal in Western civilization.

I'm pro-Trump, I like to fuck other men, and your I think you're as bad as a Muslim. Yes, their gender dysphoria is absolutely a mental disorder, but trannies have a lot in common with gays and bis. They are sexual misfits like us.

Vagoos are yukky. Boobs are offensive. Trump is heroic.

Weak b8

>Homosexuality is very normal in Western civilization.
Ancient germanic tribes used to tie faggots up and throw them into the swamp to drown.

Greece culture had some homoerotic elements, but anal intercourse was strictly forbidden.

> Gender dysmorphia is a mental disorder

Okay? That's what I said.

Trannies and gays are equally narcissistic and insufferable people tho

seidh.org/articles/sex-status-seidh/

Wow all it took was a single Google search for you to be BTFO.

Lots of gays you wouldn't even be able to tell their sexuality.

If you saw me in public you wouldn't think I was gay. I don't dress like a fairy, I don't talk like a fairy, and I don't act like a fairy.

Why? If were gay and we arent flamboyant why does it matter? No we arent the type of fags that like to get gangbanged and spread aids

I'm not annoyed by the fairy act though. I am just repulsed by their tendency to hate anyone who might get attention other than them (like you hate trannies) and womanly traits like envy, pettiness, victim complex, manipulativeness, gays and trannies are both disgusting overall.

Fag here, I feel similar. Islam is a much bigger threat to gays than western conservatives are and I'm tired of hearing LGBT people only demonize conservatives when they would be tossed off the top of a building if they were born in Iraq.

Well shit, apparently my ancestors were fag enablers.
Maybe that explains why we didn't develop civilization until after we adopted christianity

I'd say Christianity was a backwards step. At least muslims had their arab philosophers and mathematicians

Of course not, these (((liberals))) want to do away with the notion of nation states because they feel that they are promoting a Utopia, which is completely unattainable due to the human condition

I dislike the flamboyant gays also. They are very annoying which is why I never date people like that.

I don't shove my gay down people's throats like an SJW. Infact those are the kinds of gays that I was addressing in OP.

Lol. I don't think most people realize how prevalent Homosexuality was in ancient times. Only when Christianity took over, did Homosexuality become a "sin".

Undoubtedly one of the greatest warrior, leader, and conquerers in human history, Alexander the Great, was bisexual.

It would be less annoying to have you shove your gay down my throat (maybe even pleasurable tee hee) than to engage in typical gay person behavior (as I described the victim complex and envy and attacking others passive aggressively) if you dont engage in that then all power to you but i doubt it since you gays are very similar to each other, almost like clones or something lol
>saved a pic of prophets kissing
you dirty sissy :3

Christian monks did a fantastic job at preserving knowledge from the romans. They may have held back science for a while, but without christianity, the damage done by the fall of the Roman empire would've been much more severe.

>> Inb4 you left the T out of LGBT
>Transexuals are full blown mental disorder and bring shame to the Gay movement.

>hurr durr your sexual deviancy is a mental disorder
>but mine isn't ha ha amirite guys
>i can still be a nazi with you right

Fuck off.

This is somewhat true but also a falsehood.

Christianity saved Western Europe. Christianity is one of the major backbones of Western civilization because of this.

But at the same time, Christianity also had many negative things, such as a lack of development for science, math ect.. But that didn't last for long. Eventually Europe and the ME traded places and Islam became the main destructor of the ME while Christianity allowed science and math and medicine to be spread. Which resulted in Europe coming out as a major powerhouse even to this day.

>hristianity also had many negative things, such as a lack of development for science, math ect..

Priests were among the highest scholars in the middle ages.
The church is responsible for the conservation of countless books, even ones they deemed heretic. They kept them out of reach of the public, but still conserved them.

He is shitting on people that share his woes in order to be superior to them and fit in with the pretend to be sane crowd lmao
I agree with this, I guess we fought among ourselves enough for you to use the science and math you took from us to advance further than us, I'll always admire the peacefulness and rationality of eurocucks, even if it makes em do shit like let rapefugees kill your kid and forgive em, still we need that

I'm confused by that statement.

You would rather me act like a fairy and shove my gay down your throat as opposed to me keeping it to myself?

Homosexuals should be killed.
Your 'movement' is to further destroy the traditional family and spread aids.

It is to the detriment of the human race for you people to exist.

The last time Italy was great and relevant was during the Roman Empire. And guess what, they were a bunch of homos too.

Homosexuality has been around a lot longer than your Islamic faith.

Plus, Muslim men in the middle east are also a bunch of closet Homos having gay buttsex in bathhouses.

Showing your gay down my throat would only be a mild annoyance (or a major pleasure), in contrast, at least the traits of gays I noticed personally like lying and manipulating people, and those trying to trick straight guys fantasies which are creepy as fuck, are downright vile and make me stay away from gay / trans people in general.

Shh don't speak lowly about Islam around brits, they'll feel hurt

Yeah I somewhat mentioned that. Christianity hordes the knowledge which was a double edge sword. While it preserved knowledge, it also kept it secret from the regular people, to purposely keep them dumb and requiring for the Church to answer their questions.

The funny thing is, Christian priests in medieval Europe would use ancient greek philosophy to answer questions about nature, life, death ect... So the Christian priests were spreading the knowledge of a bunch of homosexuals.

Top kek.

Oh you just mean gays having shitty personalities and characteristics.

Yeah that's true.

I'm not really speaking lowly of Islam. Just pointing out a historical fact that Homosexuality was around 1000s of years prior to the birth of Islam.

And the gay Muslim men in bathhouses is very true. I think Turkey has lots of those bathhouses.

I don't generally mind gays, but this "my fetish is alright but yours is shit" thing is hypocritical as fuck.

As long as the tranny isn't being an obnoxious twat just let them be.

>t. furfag

I actually was in one of the bathhouses. There was a young guy appointed to do the massage and scrub thing. I asked him to put my cock under the towel where a waistband would be and he was reluctant but he did after a little insistence. He had neck long hair and a smooth feminine face too. I think I'll visit again lol
I'm sure there are exceptions but you gotta see that the majority of them are just...

You're not alone, user. A surprisingly large number of us here are very gay.

>and pull them out covered in feces

Is this what straight people thinks happens?

LOL

Trannies are functionally just extreme LARPers.

This is why it ALWAYS ends in suicide, when they realize their LARP will always be LARP.

>calling it a movement

either the muslims don't get in and that's nice

or the muslims do get in and inevitably kill gays, jews and thots for us, then we remove them

seriously leftists gotta stop putting us in a game we can't lose

I consider myself a classical liberal but the day Hillary and the Left sold the gay community out in favor of Islam was when I started volunteering to get Trump into the White House. I knew one of the guys who was killed in Orlando. The fact that leftists had the gall to deflect those murders away from Islam makes me hope that 50 of them get mowed down in an attack like that. Fuck the left and fuck their muslim cock sucking. Gays should be armed.