Too stupid for technology

Where did this meme that we need H1B for foreign "geniuses" to do the jobs we're too stupid for come from? e.g. this Michio Kaku video, he literally says we're too stupid to do these jobs ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhiV3SxEltY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same bullshit you see on this board. Everyone thinks education is "liberal brainwashing." The "STEM meme" means less people are taking real degrees.

Oh look, it's le black science man.

In """white""".

Who looks like a fucking Sioux for some reason.

Kill yourself.

Michio is a shill. I can't wait until he dies. I'm fucking sick of science celebs. They are laying waste to the field with these uneducated foreign swine.

This 2bh. Why can't there be any redpilled/right wing science activists?

it's propaganda like climate change, 40% of STEM graduates find jobs in non-STEM fields.

Serious question: How far did you bury your head up your ass?

H1B visas aren't how we take away jobs from poor American workers, they're how we literally STEAL the best and brightest minds from around the world. The best part being no one can stop us since our companies can offer wages and amenities unmatched in their home countries, all of it so we can maintain our global technological/scientific dominance.

Holy shit, how is this not obvious? Many of the positions H1Bs are issued for are ones that American Universities can't match job market demand for (ie Machine Learning PhDs, Biostatistics Phds, Enterprise level Cloud service development, etc)

If you have a degree in the fields they typically issue H1Bs for, you actually stand a pretty good chance of getting the job over them. That is, unless you literally sperg mom's spaghetti all over them during your interview.

On a separate note, I'm sad to see that Michio Kaku is a political hack, i kinda liked the guy, when I was in high school.

They have too much dignity to become science communicators and speak at the proles, lol.

That's bullshit. Disney laid off a shit ton of their American born IT employees after forcing them to train their H1B foreign replacements in order to get their severance packages. If the foreign replacements were so superior and needed for their skills, why did they have to be trained by American born workers? Or maybe it's not skill at all companies are using H1B for but rather cost cutting.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM

Becuase every redpilled one got shunned by their peers
Look what happened to Watson

>Now brains are going back
>Praises h1b

H1b is a temporary visa you fucking retard.

/thread

Because foreign "geniuses" work for less.

the guy you are replying to is right, but the thing is companies are abusing H1b's in the ways you mentioned. Basically the solution is to change the H1b system, for example by giving preference to higher wage earners rather than just a lottery, which is how it is set up at the moment.

Kaku is giving the impression that H1Bs are nuclear engineers from France that come to the US to design or work on specialized reactors only they have.

That may be the case in select circumstances, but the reality is most of them are simply Indian shitcoders.

OMG look at all those high-payed h1b jobs, we can't possibly fill the high-skilled position of a 'teacher'.

You do realize that when you spew this type of bullshit, David Brock, that it can be easily refuted, since it's in the public record?

Suck my cock. Habeer Khan from Dehli Community College is brought over to do sysadmin work for Jew corporations that domestic college students can do.

>H1B visas aren't how we take away jobs from poor American workers, they're how we literally STEAL the best and brightest minds from around the world. The best part being no one can stop us since our companies can offer wages and amenities unmatched in their home countries, all of it so we can maintain our global technological/scientific dominance.

That's what the L1 visa is for. The H1B visa is for getting labor when there are shortages. Sometimes H1B's are needed, but often times its abused when companies want to import cheap labor. Michio Kaku is clearly shilling when the talks about it beeing "the genius visa" and "America's greatest weapon".

H1Bs are cheaper and easier to manage than American engineers, but nowhere near better. H1B is why Windows10 is 90% pajeet code. It's got fuck all to do with science.

look up the percentage of immigrants/foreign born citizens are in top positions in US companies in Silicon Valley. The fact is, H1Bs are used to drain a lot of smart people from around the globe. I agree with you that companies are abusing the system by doing what you mentioned, but if the question is "overall, does the H1B has a net positive effect on the economy or negative", the answer should be it has a net positive effect. This does not mean it's flaws can't be fixed.

>That's what the L1 visa is for
I think you mean the O visa, which is used for outstanding individuals. Thing is between Einstein level and poo in loos programmers there is a range of high level people which H1B covers.

America's greatest weapon is the economy, the reason people move there is basically because you pay more.

h1bs work in the fed gov as contractors too, that's a swamp that needs draining immediately. 100% poos in loo. No wonder gov can't do anything IT right

Yeah and none of those fucking Patels would ever exfiltrate data for a mail-order waifu... Closing H1B is a matter of national security.

this guy was always a globalist shill, always saying we are gonna have 1 culture , one music etc, i was blind and now i can see.

while they're here making shit for us they don't improve their country, people there stay dumb and we can get their ressources for a better price