HWNDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMMBHQ9WbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey trolls. SuperDamn3 here. Just wanted to see how much I'm annoying you first hand, and how big of a thorn you think I am in your side. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? I doxxed all /yourguys and I will continue to... just remember before you step foot in front of the camera, that I'll be watching and your information will be posted publicly immediately. You're not welcome at our event, and I'm not going to let you ruin it anymore than you have. I'm the leader of the biggest resistance against Sup Forums, and I'm going to damn well keep that title for the next four years. I'm untouchable, unlike you. I've exposed your identities, and I've exposed how you scam people of their credit card information. Your funds will be running low and you'll lose the war, even if I stop posting on twitter. Just remember to sleep tight alt-right. SuperDamn is here.

>the political discus- ...agreement right now

is black coat an ourguy?

Is that Jackie?

cuck levels off the chart

apparently he tries to seem centric

THEY'RE ATTACKING /OURGUY/ REEEEEE

fuck no.

FUCK OFF MODS!!!

Superdamn is a faggot and will be doxxed then driven from his family.

>someone got shot by a milo supporter

what?

TFW people actually save the edit you spent 5 mins on in MS paint.

Chink in the black coat is actually pretty based.

I'm untouchable faggot. The next tweet I post will be your personal information. Let everyone take this as a warning not to fuck with our Sup Forums resistance.

are they saying that you can't have a conversation with the right, how deluded is this guy

>tfw go to post your own meme and 'file already exists'

superdamn we love you here in Sup Forums
keep doing the good work
those libs have no idea youre one of us
praise kek

If anyone is dumb enough to fall for the Sup Forums Gold Account credit card scam, it is too dangerous for them to be walking around with money anyway.

Virtue signaling communists are immoral and degenerate

the shooter said he shot at a white supremacist
It wasn't a violent milo supporter...

Hey trolls. SuperDamn3 here. Just wanted to see how much I'm annoying you first hand, and how big of a thorn you think I am in your side. How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine? I doxxed all /yourguys and I will continue to... just remember before you step foot in front of the camera, that I'll be watching and your information will be posted publicly immediately. You're not welcome at our event, and I'm not going to let you ruin it anymore than you have. I'm the leader of the biggest resistance against Sup Forums, and I'm going to damn well keep that title for the next four years. I'm untouchable, unlike you. I've exposed your identities, and I've exposed how you scam people of their credit card information. Your funds will be running low and you'll lose the war, even if I stop posting on twitter. Just remember to sleep tight alt-right. SuperDamn is here.

of course
an antifa faggot

THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS

Top 10 Anime Battles

also i was thinking of making a HWNDU friends intro parody. thoughts?

Feels actually quite flattering, all things considered.

HFW he realises he's as effective as a chocolate fireguard.

SHUT

IT

DOWN

fuck this mentally ill faggot

whats white guy's kik?

Superdamn is a faggot his life will be ruined, by helping the enemy he is condemning himself to a horrible fate.

You should be REALLY flattered then, because I'm SuperDamn himself, using your meme to identify.

go back in the stream like 5 min

>tfw your deep and profound art display doubles as a parking lot

Insights on the characteristics of snow. Today.
>"I like the snow, it's nice"
>"I don't know why people dont like the snow, it's awesome."
>"That's the other thing about the snow, it's nice for the first couple hours and then the dirt takes over again. It kinda gives the illusion, like everythings clean and then a couple hours go by and then the dirt takes over again and we see a big snow plow and a bunch of garbage on it, and it's like brown and black"
>"it's nice for now but then it starts to look ugly"

I don't get how encouraging people to report illegal immigrants is hate speech. Milo did literally nothing wrong.

they shut that down by giving milo a shitton of publicity that drove up his book sales

Please do it

You are silly

i hate that white cunt's movements when he speaks. so cunty

They're actual antifa.

whitey is antifa
the other guy is a normie

I think it was RedandBlackGuard

Bogdanon needs to show up and stump this cuck.

i think the asian is more neutral.

is this guy for real ?

NAZIS WATCH OUT

antifa gay commie

life immitating art

>Be anti racist leftist
>Make fun of Asian minority's eyes

this

smug mincing self-righteous libtard ... let's get back to eating people like you for breakfast MAGA

>cunty

why hasnt no one tried to name the chink dude

>project veritas makes the left do crimes

k bud

oh go beat up a parking meter you fag

Imagine being a walking joke like that

quick rundown on Project Veritas?

I NEED TO CUM IN ROSE

Honestly I'm just sad I'm here in Kansas and will never get to hwndu :(

>don't report illegal immigrants because it's what police are for
It's also what the hotline is for, you fucking idiot.

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL

take the pinkpill
rose has been claimed

>police care more about broken windows than black lives
is this guy for real?

textbook dumbass pseudo intellectual
shoutout to the guy who called him a faggot on kik

new Jackie Sup Forums?

mind of a child

Antifa comes out ion this weather because he knows it's a low chance of altercation.

dont make fun of me or my wife;s son ever again!.

>praise kek

>proudly fatshaming

>WHOOOOOOOPS

>nothing wrong with being fat tho!!!!!

2Jackie4chan

Honestly that chick was the hottest. very self aware and seemingly intelligent. Top tier waifu.

>my dad works at nintendo

loofahface it is

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMMBHQ9WbI
has the showdown happened yet?

HAHAHAH DRUMPF LOOMPA FACE
How can he ever recover?

>shes the one

i am still trying to recover
never thought that someone could btfo us so hard
damn superdamn
damn

no, bogdanon was there earlier and said don't worry Rose will come back for Paper and she specifically asked him not to defend her, she can do it herself. based Rose

superdamn is /oneofus/
1337 trollmaster

SHOUT OUT BRITNEY FOR DOXXING THE ENTIRE Sup Forums CREW SHOUT OUT BRITNEY FOR DOXXING THE ENTIRE Sup Forums CREW SHOUT OUT BRITNEY FOR DOXXING THE ENTIRE Sup Forums CREW

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUED BY SUPERDAMN

Brittany Deer where are you?

Reminder to commies.

Google: Marx anti-semitism and Marx racism.

Nigger. Please.

hey supercuck3!

Hey guys! Thanks. SuperDamn here. I've been here since the election so I'm definitely one of us! Love the support I've been getting from you guys for all of this. I thought going to war with Sup Forums would have made Sup Forums hate me, but it's been the complete opposite and that's crazy. Love you guys!

No Paper, in typical niggerfaggot fashion made things worse when he showed up early this morning and, instead of apologizing, claimed he never called Rose a nazi, claimed we didn't even consider her /ourgirl/, and continued to show how shitty of a human being he is in general.

>Deer

>people unironically think brittany venti is smart enough to dox someone

Getting spitroasted by Naruto and blart

this guy is a real schmuck

now the budgetjackie goes all in

>Rose diss track imminent

hI GUYS
Superdamn here
i am behind 300 proxies, hence my spanish flag

i got you, fags

Getting spitroasted by Sam and Charles in Charles's basement.

That chick is degenerate dude look at the nose ring. You need another Rose dose.

Hey SuperDamn. SuperDamn here. I hate niggers! Long live spain and whites!