1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

eldeforma.com/2016/02/22/donald-trumps-youngest-daughter-is-dating-a-mexican-guy/
youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8
amazon.com/Divide-American-Injustice-Age-Wealth/dp/0812983637/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1486320558&sr=8-1&keywords=The Divide&linkCode=sl1&tag=thespot09-20&linkId=311d67efe59bbf052b9d861ae93b00c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a white Cuban, meh. I live in a nice area so I don't give a damm

>Is this okay with you?
Nope. I'd remove them one way or another of it were me.

>white cuban

>Offered free citizenship by the US
>don't care about people who objectively make the country worse

>Litterly Not In My Backyard Mutlicultist

shouldn't have let them in

>steal peoples' land
>mad when they steal it back

talk shit get hit, gringo

I DONT LIVE IN YOUR FUCKING LAND. HOW THE FUCK IS MISSOURI YOUR FUCKING LAND? YOU JUST WANT FREE SHIT

whoa, slow down there amigo. Most of us are in the southwest anyways.

>free shit

when did i say that?

Just give us Aztlan back and we'll leave your missouri shithole alone. I promise you

Dude there are cubans of every color

Are spaniards not white to you?

My family came here legally. We're all lawyers, doctors, etc and have done very well for ourselves. I can't speak for every Cuban in the United States but everyone in my immediate family is a high income earner and a productive citizen.

Who should i care about? I'm a proponent of highly skilled immigration from any country. I don't support illegal immigration.

>Most of us are in the southwest anyways.
there are literally a bajillon of you shitskins in KC, you dont speak English, cook and deal meth, and commit crime more so then niggers. Fuck. You.
> Just give us Aztlan back and we'll leave your missouri shithole alone. I promise you
you can fucking have it if it means no more of you 5'4 goblin looking fucks

your still apart of the problem mister rubio

>you can fucking have it if it means no more of you 5'4 goblin looking fucks

deal

now go for a walk, you're mad and your blood pressure is a little high

It's 'you're'. Why are the most passionate advocates of the white race the always the dumbest? How is a family of high income earners descended from white europeans a problems? Only a sad autist on Sup Forums would believe such a thing.

that small blob in Kansas is completely inhabited by spics. You have no right to that land we won it through right of conquest.

doesn't matter. Fuck spics of every variety

actually hes fine. If he looks and acts white whats the problem?

sounds like we're winning our land back in conquest too, amigo

:^)

ok bud

they probably have better work ethic. central america isn't a total shithole compared to africa.

OUR land. Right of Conquest, bitch.

And even if you goblins got "muh Atzlan" back, you'd simply ruin it in a year or two and sneak into America again for gibsmedats.

what did the indian mean by this?

they only want it after we made something out of it

what are you talking about?

we're taking our land back

wew

my white gf is having my baby, stay mad and cucked white boi

those are the murder rates for central american countries

jew detected

Fucking this.

I'm sick of everything in fucking Spanish. The entire "muh Italians" argument doesn't hold up when every product I get isn't in half fucking Italian.

These people are not assimilate, will not assimilate, and cannot assimilate.

no you arent. White women wouldent go three feet near you paco

Nah, with Trump in office you fuckers are going home. Most of the Southwest is just waiting for an opportunity to go ham on you 5' little goblins

Italians actually had the balls to advance in society. spics look for handouts

They just breed and breed and breed and breed. No job, no assimilation, no worth- just ugly little rutters.

I can tolerate Hispanics and Latinos better than Melanin hoarders.

i respect niggers more. At least you always know what your getting when you encounter a nigger

they're probably better about keeping count.

>pulling images off google
nice projection paco. That women is ugly as fuck too

Is she white?

I know people like you in real life. The people who cling to their race, not out of a sense of pride and preservation, but because they have no actually accomplishments of their own. Trust me, as someone who has spent a long time among whites, asians, blacks..people like you sink to the bottom in any society, multicultural or not.

stay bad white boi cuck. Keep posting hate facts on your little Taiwanese cartoon strip bbs forum. meanwhile I'll be raising a mess of castizo babies. LEGALLY!

Get reconquista ya dumb cuck. Your probably protestant too or even worse atheist. You deserve everything that's coming to you.

After two(or even one) generation of breeding with whites all the spic features vanish. Why do you hate yourself? Why don;t you want descendants who look like you?

fuck that we conquered that land

Trump's daughter has burned beans.

Your point?

What the fuck are you on about ? No she hasn't she's married to a Jew.

>white nigger thinks he is special..

top the kek

Look at how dirty this scene is. Look how roach-like their behavior looks.

It's not just in USA even Germany is being invaded by third worlders

That's not Ivanka you blind piece of shit

>Your point?

Your descendants won't look or act like you, and will feel no affinity towards your "culture"

Perfectly fine with me. We're US citizens so there's nothing you can do

None of the others have as well.

Your a territory, not a state

I'm atheist, why does that matter in the grand scheme of things?

tons of spics where i live, always causing shit

They are subhuman

I hate beaners more than niggers. Sure, on the individual scale, niggers are worse, but niggers can be contained and controlled. We managed it for our entire existence. These beaners however are (at best) just flawed white people and at worst, subhumans. Everywhere they go they slowly bring society down in barely perceptible ways. Everything becomes a bit trashier, a bit sloppier, less attention to detail, less beauty, more acceptance of globalism, rap, degeneracy, leftism. And these are the best beaners I am talking about, like the ones who go to college. The ill effects of the goblins like in OP don't even have to be said.

That was a rambling rant in retrospect but ah well

She has baked the beans.

eldeforma.com/2016/02/22/donald-trumps-youngest-daughter-is-dating-a-mexican-guy/

Even if she marries a white boy and has his kids they will have some beaner DNA.

We're still US citizens, gringo passports and everything. We can go to and come from the mainland as we please with zero issues

>Eldeforma magazine

As far as I know your Ilk is only on the east coast far away from me thank god

>Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
impossible.

?

Very possible

Only Spaniards from Spain are white. People in Latin America have indio admixture

>future Louis CK look-alike

Congrats user. Master race tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEuwerZL7D8

Fuck off noter dame cunt

Sure, but not all.

>

Higher concentration of Puerto Ricans in the east coast compared to the rest of the US, it's true.
But don't get too comfy. Mexicans and every shithole country further south is coming in from your southern border, while Ahmeds are flying in from the other side of the Atlantic.

Third worlders will lose. Sheer Numbers don't translate to success

Terrible rationalization.

Lose to what exactly? the LARP fantasy over the "day of the rope"?

I live in KC. There is no fucking way Hispanics or whatever you are supposed to call them these days commit more crime than blacks here.

not all

pic related

>My family came here legally.

Your family are refugees that got citizenship through GIBSMEDATS amnesty citizenship that were given to every single Cuban. You're no different from a Syrian or Mexican wetback.

Someday you will lose. It might be tommorow or 800 years in the future but you will be driven off. Invaders always lose

>r/ selection will never win

With this level of thoroughly destroyed and subverted white women, and the cuck/shill factors, I am not sure user. We're forced to subsidize their genetic success, in our own countries. We're debating letting more in, still.

It's fucking terrifying to think about desu.

What about argentina?

t. Jamal DeMarquis Johnson

Id like to see source for the divorce rate

That's what Trump gets for being so obsessed with Mexicans.

When her daughter went to the living room for daddy's attention as she would only be ignored because of those "hombres"

So naturally in her Mind those Mexicans where more important than her

>Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks
Proof?

Yes, he actually is different because a Cold War was going on, and wealthy industrialists who qualified as immigrants that would contribute and integrate were accepted, just as the Irish, Spaniards, and Italians came to Ellis Island.

Yes its terrifying but thats because the k selected have given them a bountiful pasture to forage in. Societal collapse is the only hope for the k to rise again. If r keeps taking over after k has built up the cycle may never be broken until earth is destroyed.

She's at least 15% Amerindian

Her mom is Jewish and he has openly stated that the affair was the biggest mistake of his life. I'm not going to speculate how he feels about Tiffany though.

I was more concerned that he was a disgusting, repugnant fucking democrat desu.

>It's not just in USA

sure. when is your army leaving europe?

Spics all have murder in their eyes. I get chills if i spend too much time around them. Fucking rainforest monkeys.

topkek

shit like this are pure autism

You're absolutely right. Soon the invaders will be kicked out and Aztlan will return to it's rightful owners.

T H I E V E S
H
I
E
V
E
S

>Spics all have murder in their eyes.

amazon.com/Divide-American-Injustice-Age-Wealth/dp/0812983637/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1486320558&sr=8-1&keywords=The Divide&linkCode=sl1&tag=thespot09-20&linkId=311d67efe59bbf052b9d861ae93b00c2

how can you tell , is there a defining feature you noticed? shes look white to me

I know we'll win in the long run. It's that or stagnate and die. But consider the horror of what is to come if we don't succeed. Not only for us, but if we have children.

What a tragic thing. It's good motivation to improve what I can on a personal level, and helps me meme, but I'm almost past disgust and at a point of rage. That's not a good place to be in psychologically. And they are just escalating in effort. The rhetoric doesn't bother me as much as the active 5th column insanity.

That belongs to the Spanish Empire. Atztlan is nothing than the typical american race meme shit.

Prove that the Anglo-Saxon scum masons and their buttboys jews were behind the destruction of the greatest empire ever.

You can EASILY tell if you aren't a mongrel yourself who has lived around mongrels your entire life. The best indicator is her eyes are noticeably epicanthic

The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.

Holy crap,this desolusional ape your'e the niggest. You are the number 1 at rape date. Your chimps dont have ANY European blood stop talking shit,Jamal.