HE IS MAD

HE IS MAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnWkfgz5Mes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=CJqUcGBDXkE
youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone would be pissed, the 9th circuit doesn't get to decide shit like national secruity, but honestly, everyone knew the 9th would do this shit

So as an ignorant Europoor, what did he mean by this? Will it go to the supreme court?

Like a 9 year old throwing a fit. Really makes you fear the future.

Notice how all of a sudden the cucks are coming out of the woodworks, like clockwork. That's Shareblue for you

RIP THEIR EYES FROM THEIR SOCKETS

It begins, you did it now. He will do tougher shit. After the SC kicks the 9th circuit to the curb you will see some serious shit.

Thought this was weird. Where were they the last two weeks when trump was sliding his cock down their throats?

You're next.

Next Executive Order: 9th Circuit judges declared enemies of the state.

YAAAASSSSS take this little Drumpfkins

Someone get this hothead outta here.

Why doesn't he just ask the department heads to choose who's orders they want to follow?

PLEASE SAY MORE MEAN THINGS TRUMP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As soon as I heard it was in San Francisco, I knew it wasn't happening.

how they going to do that? Supreme Court is 4/4 right now. It will end up a tie and the 9th Circuit decision will stand.

Consider for a second the possibility Donald Trump is in fact a time traveler. Why is he working so hard to ban those countries? He knows a major terrorist attack is imminent because he's seen it, something far beyond 9/11, and the left are obstructing his superhuman efforts to save America at every opportunity. Sad. Truly sad.

Caps lock? Really? What a manchild

w-what happened?

Do not anger the drumpf. You won't like him when he is angry

He is.

Trump is John Titor.

Court upheld block on immigration order

Yes, basically. Where it will be tied 4-4 and the ruling of the lower court stands.

How long until his SC nominee gets confirmed?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He will be nom'd before the case is presented, they have their ways. Just wait and see and enjoy the show.

Supreme court cases can take months to get through

youtube.com/watch?v=cnWkfgz5Mes

precedent, the court may be split, but these travel bans have been enacted many times before, mostly by Democrat presidents. The stay will not hold up in court.

He's pathetic. Waaaa, I didn't get what I want. Waaaaa

He should just let it go and when there's a terror attack blame the judges.

It would be interesting to see how everyone would react if someone from these countries went all allahu ackbar while the order was suspended.

CTR must be back, I've seen a lot of shills lately.

Don't worry. Your people don't have a future anyway. Your own people assured you will be replaced in your own lands.

>writing in caps

Im sure the seven nations banned are QUAKING in fear.

What a faggot

Lebanon isn't a real country.

It's blurry, Britbro.

Kek confirms

Trump will likely try to strategically delay the ruling until after his SCOTUS nominee gets confirmed.

Speeding up a court date is difficult, but slowing it down usually happens unintentionally. The danger now though is that the Democrats may try to slow down the SCOTUS confirmation because they know that Trump needs it now. It's going to be a tough fight and timing will be critical.

A L L C A P S
L A
L P
S

HE IS TRIGGERED

CTR IS back.

Lads....

The Second Meme war is about to begin....

Rev up those Meme Machines...

War....

War NEVER ends.

2 Republican judges were on that bench.
It was a 3-0 decision that spelled out how shitty trumps case was and saying their decision would hold up in taco supreme court.
Fuck you. Trump made it unsafe. They are using his ban in recruiting videos and propaganda. Fucking moran.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

This only gives the democrats an even bigger incentive to delay holding hearings at all.

Also i dont think Kennedy will side with the ban.

Calm down, Ahmed. You've got enough to worry about in your own country.

Shut up kraut.

It's almost like it was a clearly shitty policy.

My bet is SC splits

I thought after the meme war, I could lay down my keyboard, go home to my family and find peace. Now I understand. The shitlibs will never let me have peace. So we must keep fighting them until there are none left to oppose us.

your shithole country is scared shitless

dont need to pretend m8

Suddenly, I feel comfy in my little poorcuntry

youtube.com/watch?v=CJqUcGBDXkE

Can somebody give me a

Q U I C K
R
U
N
D
O
W
N

fuck off tree

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

Krautbro laying some serious triggers

test

>marxists can't into political discourse without referencing some form of pop culture

Trump got blown out so hard he had a full caps tantrum on Twitter

Now to a full panel of the 9th circus and then the Supreme Court

There is no rest soldier...

There is NO rest.

You realize Sup Forums is just memes right?

You don't make it unsafe by 'not appeasing' the psychopathic terrorists who hate us anyway.

Shariablue cucks. Are you literally retarded or are your heads just that far up your own ass that you can't see the sunlight?

The court went against the constitution for political agenda.
It was california, so go fuckin; figure.

This is going down. Praise Kek.

At this point I wouldn't mind if Trump brrrrrrted the (((9th Circuit Court))) with a drone

thanks cunt

Although I should note that "drumpf got btfo!!" isn't an informative post

> legitimate observations trigger trumpets
Wew lad
The man is unstable and lashes out.

Checked.

Sup Forums is not fucking satire.

Yes he is

What the fuck even. How does that tie even REMOTELY near that tweet.

Trump is cuck. It's now clear. Hope his personal physician's statement stands where he said if something were happend to Trump, he would be dead meat.

Every time someone links a wikipedia article it's the fucking mobile version can you redditors fuck off back to your shithole?

How does it feel to have been BTFO so hard?

>President Trump enacts travel ban on 7 countries, just like many presidents before him
>libcuck judge enacts a temporary stay on the ban
>President Trump appeals to have the temporary stay on the ban lifted until it goes to a higher court
>libcuck judge shoots down the appeal to lift the temporary stay in an act of extreme virtue signaling
>President Trump makes this tweet, declaring that he will take the temporary stay on the travel ban to a higher court- one that actually understands legal precedent and the United States Constitution

What I meant by that was what the judges'wrote in their decision. They ripped the case apart as weak.

LOL the court didn't even bother calling Trump regarding the decision. He had to learn the decision from the news. KEK.

Sorry zlumpftards but even SCOTUS wont save you. Even with Scalia

Its over mudslime invasion continues sharia won!

If it fails, drop the temporary halt on seven countries and just do an overall ban. How's that sound?

thanks lads

twatter is just rediculous

they just blew the 1984 right into the open for all to see

>Trump made it unsafe. They are using his ban in recruiting videos and propaganda. Fucking moran.
>Americans arm themselves in fear of terrorist attacks
STUPID RACISTS THEY'RE USING YOU IN THEIR VIDEOS
>Americans lock their doors
DON'T LOCK YOUR DOORS THEY'RE USING YOU IN VIDEOS
>Americans are extra careful near roadways in case of terrorist trucks
DON'T LOOK BOTH WAYS THEY'RE USING YOUR BEHAVIOR IN VIDEOS
>American shoots dead a terrorist who just shot 10 people
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW THEYRE GOING TO USE THAT IN VIDEOS

Yeah, and how's it going for looking for job 4 years straight loser?

He said that he wanted a Muslim ban during the campaign. They used his own words against him. KEK Hillary just tweeted 3-0 kekekekekekekekek

He also can't use commas correctly. Why did you people elect someone who has such poor command of the basics of his only language?? Surely he's going to fuck up by saying shit that gets misconstrued because he can't use grammar properly.

That pic, top kek.

>libcuck judge
2 were republicans.
You fags will make up anything to fit your myopic narrative
Np

We knew brother. We knew that this would happen. We told them that every single thing Trump says will be used against him. They called us faggots, fucks, snowflakes, libtards, stupid, delusional, etc... Now what?

All the butthurt from you trump cucks is amazing. You don't even think. You just bleat 'universal executive pleeeease take my rights away!!!'

This. He should've used a semi-colon desu.

Well if you consider your leader logical and level headed after the misery she has heaped upon the EU and Europe then I'd worry for your mental competency.

>>Trump made it unsafe. They are using his ban in recruiting videos and propaganda. Fucking moran

I hate it when they make this argument, like terrorists want to come here legally, and President Trump's travel ban will trigger them more than the thousands of bombs we dropped daily on their homeland.

Keep getting Trump to say mean things trumpfags. We love fucking him in the ass in court.

>2 were republicans

Yeah, modern republicans. Only slightly less liberal than democrats.

#NoDaysOff

It's only fair if they are extreme right!!!

I'M NUCLEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4&feature=youtu.be

a thousand keks may bless those who see this picture
reply to this with "SEE YOU IN COURT, COURT!" so you get those keks

>behave like a liberal bitch
>do things like a liberal bitch
>DID YOU JUST CALL HIM A LIBERAL BITCH? YOU PEOPLE ARE IMPOSSIBLE I SWEAR I CAN'T EVEN I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
:^)

Can someone tell me what happened?

well done libs

one step closer to full hitler