> Early 30s, male, single
> Make middle-class income
> Live off $12k/yr
> Bought house with cash
> Renting out rooms to other professional males for an extra $13k/yr
> Max out IRA and 401k every year
> Enough money in ETFs to buy another house with cash
> On track to retire before 40

Why on earth would I want to bring marriage into this situation? What are the odds a woman wouldn't completely fuck up my finances?

>Renting out rooms to other professional males for an extra $13k/yr

>rents exclusively to males

what a homo

t. Guy who's never lived with women

Rent out property to chicks and let me know how that goes for ya.

Obviously don't, she'll ruin the whole system you have set up and probably divorce you for gibs

This. You're a true Sup Forumsack op maybe consider giving your seeds to a sperm bank to pass on your genes

>retire at 40
>now what
>die
Fun!

>now what
>have shitboats of money
>do whatever the fuck you want
>fun

>live off 12k/yr

Jesus dude where do you live? I live in a nice part of downtown Cleveland, but even my rent is more than that.

>bought house with cash

Doesn't add up. We're you living with mommy and saving til 30?

>nice part of downtown Cleveland
Nice oxymoron you created. Here is mine to compete:
I live in the white part of downtown Atlanta and can walk the streets of my neighborhood without fear.

>What are the odds a woman wouldn't completely fuck up my finances?
0%
But think about this. You're retired at 40, alone, friends and siblings all have their own families and can't hang with you and what you have to comfort you is a big pile of shceckles. How much long do you want to go back to an empty house?

Having a family is much more laudable than a pile of money.

this.

why are eurofags so degenerate?

Rofl. Are you that boring you just wanna work your whole life away? Hell you could browse the internet, play vidya games, do wood working; do whatever hobbies you wanted.

Sucks you fell into the "work your life away goy" social structure

20 miles outside of a major city. The trick was buying the house cash and renting rooms out. Not only do I have zero cost of living, but my house is actually cash-flow positive.

You've got a serious lack of imagination. I've got so many activities planned.

No, I moved out at 18. I never paid more than $400/month for rent, drive a boring old car, wear second-hand clothes and hand-me-downs, etc. I invest every cent into real estate or index funds, and have done so for a long time.

That's why I started this thread, I'm looking for counter-points to my outlook. Loneliness is a real possibility.

You see the thing is women aren't that complex. If you find one that has a decent education and job it's easy, the combined incomes make a great start for a family, and once you have a solid base to work from (House, car, etc.), you can have children. Sure it's going to be tight at the beginning but ten years are over real quick and after that, you'll have progressed career wise, and your wife is back at work. MGTOW is for faggots who need an excuse for why they can't find a decent wife.

Women are disgusting creatures. A good chunk of them don't clean up after themselves

Kek

1 Get a dog
2 Train him properly
3 Travel outside your own country
4 Never retire

>finances are the only important thing in life

Please sign with crosses, not circles

happiness is a by-product of achievement--it's why even the ultra-wealthy work.

When you're 70 and childless and approaching the day you croak, what will you do with all your money and wealth?

You need offspring to keep the line going dumbfuck.

Nice fantasy

>MGTOW is for faggots who need an excuse for why they can't find a decent wife.
This.

No one desirable to women has ever gone MGTOW. MGTOW is only for undesirables or divorcees.

Rationally, nothing.

You might find you get lonely/wistful though.

>Loneliness is a real possibility.
Do you want kids and grandkids? If so, the risk of marrying is worth being a father for the rest of your life. Money and possessions are nothing compared to family.

Never retire, just scale things.

Find males to fuck that don't sleep around, or sexually satisfy yourself in other ways without women.

Never let anyone you form a relationship with live with you. Visiting for multiple days is fine, nothing longer.

Remain fit.

Never stop learning.

OP is full of FEAR and doesn't understand meaning of life. Sorry pal, as the beatles said, money can't buy me love.

Why wouldnt you? Its not like youre rich. No gold digger is going to chase after you.

Why wouldnt you seek out a real relationship and if you find one marry her?
If you dont find one than you just continue doing you. But why would you purposely avoid it?

Here's a counterpoint friendo. Money hasn't always existed in the history of man. So money can't possible be the purpose of life. Why are you existing? What is consciousness?

I started this thread to hear some opposing points of view. The counter arguments so far:

"You're lying"

"You're a faggot"

"You are undesirable"

"You need to have offspring" - I think about this one a lot. I would like to have kids, but don't want to ever risk losing half my assets in a divorce. Kids out of wedlock then?

"A family is more important than money/you will be lonely" - I agree. I'm not a MGTOW, I just don't want to give another person a loaded gun to financially shoot me in the back. Again, the only solution I'm seeing is to eventually co-habitate and have a family but never get married, and avoid the common-law-marriage trap while we're at it.

"You're afraid" - You're correct. I was cheated on by a girl after 5 years of dating. She kept bringing up marriage and kids, and then cheated out of the blue. I realized that if we had been married that betrayal would have cost me extra decades of work.

"You're not rich enough for a gold digger to chase" - No I'm not rich yet, but my financial situation is far better than 95% of guys my age and that changes the dynamic. When I bring girls to my house now I tell them I'm just renting it.

"What is consciousness?" - No idea, brother.

I think you probably are lying to an extent. Your trying to hard to shoot for the self made success story. I find it hard to believe some that motivated and successful wouldnt have had a relationship with a woman at some point.

In the very post you're replying to I mention that I was in a five year relationship. I'm not a MGTOW.

>When I bring girls to my house now I tell them I'm just renting it.
Exactly, dont talk about your finances and nobody will assume some guy in second hand clothing who is renting a place is worth leeching off of.

>I was cheated on by a girl after 5 years of dating. She kept bringing up marriage and kids, and then cheated out of the blue. I realized that if we had been married that betrayal would have cost me extra decades of work.
I dont want to be that guy as I obv dont know your situation but any chance the reason she cheated was because after 5 years and even bringing up marriage and kids to no avail that she assumed you were just using her as a fuck buddy and found someone else?

I mean to answer your overall question I don't think you understand how awesome kids are. Sure everyone elses kids seem stupid and I know it seems cliche but it will be different with yours.

Especially if youre financially well off enough to be retired at a younger age would leave so much more time to have fun with them.

Is your only reason not to do it because you got cheated on once?

Trading has always existed, right from primitive apes.

Money is just a tool for trade.

protect your assets first. if youre smart with business/finance you know the drill
i got divorced and it cost me 5k
why?
i hid my shit
she was pissed because she knew i had money and she couldnt find it
but getting married should be nothing more than a business venture where you get blow jobs
when the floor falls out of the venture have your parachute
if the floor stays you accumulate wealth
that from what i am told is the german in me

>12k/y
>bought house with cash

where the fuck do you live

just rinse and repeat.

i have no idea of the life choices you have made..

so maybe dont even rinse and repeat...

i worked 12 hours and got 20 on debit reciepts.. 35 on bills.. and 20 in cash.

shts hard here bro.

well done.

It may be hard but find someone who's bringing in money too