>no plan on what to do after repealing Obamacare
>foreign policy is a complete disaster
>Muslim ban just got BTFO in court

Any other Trumpers feel the same

I regret voting for Trump senpai

what a massive disappointment

Me too, OP

Trump is such a buffoon, I hate him so fucking much

Yeah, he is not the president that he promised to be and is definitely not the guy I voted for

Yes klumpf is a YUGE collosal failure.

if I could do it over again, I'd vote for Hillary

I wasn't feeling any regret until today, but now I wish I could take my vote back

>its a shill forgets about ids episode

Having considered the facts at hand, it seems like Sup Forums was duped...

OP we can tell this is (you).

not my president

Yes I'd say Sup Forums is regretting it hard now this thread confirms it.

It's been one disaster anger another. I honestly wish Hillary was the president right now

Yes everyone really regrets Trump doing what he said he'd do and degenerate kike liberals trying to stop him. We all feel really sad. Yes, we should all kill ourselves.

You should kill yourself first.

>>EVERYONE REMEMBER TO WRITE "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS FIELD FOR SHILL/SLIDE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE.
>>NEWFAGS, IT MEANS THE THREAD WON'T GET A BUMP FROM YOUR REPLY.

If only Hillary was president. Why did we believe fake news?

I knew this was going to happen, he wasnt going gonna get nothing passed with everyone against him. he just wanted to turn n the world into a reality show, which is the only reason i voted for him.

god dammit crew at least get a different IP.

>Conway gets BTFO for using government position to hawk Ivanka clothes
>Trump butthurt that Gorsuch expressing in private that Trump is an idiot for attacking the judiciary
>Initial estimates for the wall come in today $6,000,000,000 over budget
>Travel ban gets struck down and SCOTUS will deadlock 4-4, keeping it in place

D-d-does it ever get better?

I really regret voting for Trump now

I was so hopeful after won, but he's turning out to be a massive mistake.

He's probably going to be in the top 5 worst presidents by the time his 4 years are up

>someone doesn't know about ids...
saged

This. Trump is such a fucking joke.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Who here's ready to be With Her in 2020? Let's knock this clown out of office.

yeah i know! who does that?

I always wondered if CTR unironically thought they changed hearts and minds with this kind of drivel.

>implying he'll last another month...

> tfw you know it's a shill/kike just by the meme they use

Who are you with? CTR?
No one is buying it.

Ohhh, that series went to shit after they dropped John Rhys-Davies.

Seriously, OP, I'm a mainstream center Democrat. I'm not fan of Trump, but goddamn you people are the most dormroom-ish and adolescent children out there in our public debate. Tell your boss that you don't like shilling. Do something with your life. Make a difference.

Sage

Implying he wont get reelected
Implying ctr ever left
Implying its not all jew media

5th thread. Really?
Don't you people have a fucking life?
Leave us alone.

On a more unironically note, everyone warned trump supporters the establishment and the world wouln't let Trump do 1% of what he promised.

America is on it's way to have a leader who no longer have a voice outside and inside his own house. The rest of the world will just ignore anything he barks.

This is probably the wet dream of any old person who's not america: an isolated, silent US who don't meddle with anything nor anyone anymore.

We're on our way for some great times here down south.

Shills are out in force today.

Calm down niggers it hasn't even been a full month yet. Also trump has shown time and time again that although he stumbles early he learns quickly. The fuck ups are just growing pains, it'll be ok

Did Kek lead us astray?

no jobs huh? he literally created your job -^

why not vote bernie? srsly vote for your interest and not the opposite

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You made me chuckle, have a (you)

Trump is seriously done at this point. Hi's retarded tweet "See you in court" just shows how moronic and immature he is. I truly, unironically voted for him back in November. But I can't support him any longer. While I much prefer him to Hillary, I don't know how to feel anymore. He's made a fool of himself and at this point I just cringe whenever he tweets/talks.

._.

now that you mention it
wait no it hasn't even been 2 years yet
shut the fuck up

>cucks are going to cuck

I'll be surprised if he makes it 4 years without being impeached at this point.

are you a soros-funded shill?

what is that even like?