What does Sup Forums think of Albanians? Are they good people? Are the women sluts...

What does Sup Forums think of Albanians? Are they good people? Are the women sluts? I just met one at school and she was show shy quiet and awkward bit she was pretty. I'd fuck it.

>Albanian
Isn't that just a Turkish sperm dumping ground

>women
probably cool idk

>men
I visited Greece for college, 6-7 weeks. I stayed in Athens about a week total in the Albanian district. They sold drugs and the Greeks didn't like them.

King Pyrrhus did nothing wrong.

They're an extremely proud people for absolutely no reason. Girls are generally goodlooking though.

Half turkish half slavo people
Nice girls, easy if you are from a real country

white and based unlike the turk rapebabies called serbs

inshallah kosovo will become an islamic state

Although I don't particularly like atheists, atheist Albanians seem to have a generally good understanding of why Islam is a threat to society. That has to count for something, right? Muslim Albanians are absolute scum, don't know much about Catholic Albanians except that they assisted the KLA.

Would they be more or less likely to cheat on my and take everything I own like an American woman?

They'd make fantastic wives i imagine, but they generally only go for Albanian men.

When he was in power, Islam was outlawed. Albania needs him more than ever now.

So was Christianity

knew a ton of Albanians growing up in NYC. Turns out they're just people, some are scumbags, some are chill, some qt chicks. Ran into Albanians from all walks of life, from wall street millionaires to small time drug dealers. Years later was shocked to learn that their muslims.

I can see albania from my window and I don't like it.

I don't like canada.

>all this talk of Albanian qts
>nobody posts pics

Cmon now Sup Forums

id like to ethically cleanse that region and divide the territory between Serbia and Greece and Bulgaria. Nothing of value would be lost and hell something may be gained. Albanos are literally aboriginal tier whites who only exist as a practical joke on whites everywhere.

>nobody posts pics
Here's one.

Albanians are actually brown hairy apes from the Caucasus mountains who had no history and were always under foreign rule.And one day they decided to migrate to medieval Serbian/Byzantine territory and be under foreign rule there .
>Albanians have no history
>They use the Latin alphabet because that was the first writing system introduced to them by catholic missionaries
>Through history not know or know as tribal goatfuckers from the hills
>One of the average dumbest and poorest nations in the world
>Some cool people from Albania exist but its extremely rare
>extremely proud of themselves because its a self defense mechanism
>pic related kek

subhumans

/thread

fucking idiot cant even get their theyre and there right

Berisha pls

blockheaded people through years of Truck-roach (((((((BREEDING))))))))) raping.

its so fucking obvious whos an albanian in this thread lmao

Who are these brown hairy apes from caucasus you are talking about?

My favorite turkish country

memriTV.jpg

jebite se siptarji

How about Catholic Gheg Albanians? are they same?

fuck off professor
I'm drunkposting butt naked save for the night vision goggles
I'm allowed to make as many grammatical errors as I fucking want

ISIS Controlled drugs and Druze

mafia

Pure cancer worst than niggers

im talking about this

Never ever call me that word, may allah forgive me for mentioning it, an Albanian

Doesn't have anything to do with Balkan Albania, Scotland use to be called Albania too. just because they are called the same thing doesn't mean that they have the same origins.

Hows that Albanian national football team?

>Team pictured

Theres a country called Albania? What the fuck are all these countries? Can't you Europeans consolidate all your noncountries? Europe is a pathetic continent

Scum

They are a proud race. They were one of the founding fathers of Europe and have an amazing 30,000 year rich history.

i know man,I just wanted to release some hate
love your country btw ,am going to visit Georgia one day

Been to Albania 10x with my Albanian wife and our half Albanian offspring. She's Catholic from the North. Great people. I love Albanians more than most Albanians.

Albania is great. The people are some of the nicest and friendliest i've met in my travels. The country doesnt have much going for it at the moment, but has cities with spectacular sceneries.

Its painfully obvious those praising hoxha has not been there. Their economy is still suffering from his rule.

The albanians that live on my street are nasty people. Never do any yardwork, house is a dump, always 4 cars in the driveway blocking the sidewalk. Kid my age thought he was tough shit and was pretty much a high school drop out.

>still lives with his parents
>mooooom! How come they dont have to do chores!

Incredible.