"Dear White People" trailer could become one of the most disliked videos on YT

Dialy reminder Netflix's trailer for their new show "Dear White People" could become one of Youtube's most disliked videos.

The trailer was released on February 8th, and since then has gained more than 200,000 dislikes (I took this screenshot around 30 minutes ago.)

The lowest disliked video on the wikipedia page is 465,000 dislikes.

This could go down in history Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx9Jv5uxfac
mobile.twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/829792412771942400
youtube.com/user/MrMindRapeHD/live
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=kvd-54me4I0
youtube.com/watch?v=M-39IyGuLgs
youtube.com/watch?v=oWKpb4v75ko
archive.is/QoSc3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, this is: youtube.com/watch?v=wx9Jv5uxfac

Niggers

I know, I said "one of lowest." It only takes about 466,000 to make the list.

And from how it looks, it seems like we're almost halfway there.

second post best post

k

He could ask for anything and it would happen. Makes me wonder if he was responsible for the god emperor securing the presidency, since he's a Trump supporter.

But that would imply a portion of his fanbase is over 18.

If only he could tell people to dislike the video, could Sup Forums make that happen? I don't rly like him all much myself but he has mass influence and I fucking hate this propaganda shit

What you don't understand is that every view the trailer gets, even if you're downvoting it, gives it publicity. It's just going to make more people watch it. Something tells me Netflix planned this mass- downvoting to happen for massive amounts of free publicity.

mobile.twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/829792412771942400

>465,000
i think you mean 6,000,000

Are there really that many angry racists online? Maybe we will win in the long run.

But it's also causing people to unsubscribe from Netflix in the longrun. Seriously, almost every comment on the video is someone stating their gonna cancel their subscription, with like at least 200 likes to back it up.

And I don't know if people would be willing to spend 10 bucks a month just to watch this propaganda BS.

how is it racist to not want get fucked in the ass?

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll

don't get them too much attention

It isn't, but you know what I mean.

Latching on to dumb shit like YouTube likes is a pathetic sjw-like mindset. Get a life. Be a man.

It will cause some people to end their subscription, but at the same time most Netflix originals right now are littered with leftist bullshit and the subscribers are probably mostly leftists to begin with. Now you have MSM sites publishing articles about how nazis are trolling a show about black people, and that's all most people will hear about it.

You retards do realize the show is satire right? You're making yourselves look like fucking idots with this boycott. Not saying Netflix are liberal scum but this shit right here is short sighted and stupid

There are no blacks?

See "sartire"

The guy who wrote it is anti white.

He said fuck white people on Twitter, that's more than enough to fuck up Netflix and his show.

>Dialy

Dial is also a racial slur against jews

>sartorial satire

The show is based off of the 2014 movie, which was propaganda BS portrayed as a light-hearted comedy.

Not to mention the writer legit hates white people, so there's that.

why aren't Netflix announcing my suggestions then?

>Dear Niggers: The History of Cannibalism and Coons.

I think it has a nice ring to it.

It's racist because we aren't checking our privilege user.

It IS racist, at least by the mainstream definition.

And that's why this matters. Because mainstream racism is growing. And that means the overton window is shifting back. We can press this advantage.

>Jews defame your race like they've done throughout history
>It's just satire goy, don't worry

Fuck off Shlomo.

Fuck netflix and fuck niggers

I thought the same thing until the guy tweeted "Fuck white people."

My balls retract just looking at that image.

pretty sure the video had over 1 mil dislikes, so they took it down and reuploaded it

Honestly I think a show like this is necessary. White people have fucked shit up for everyone else on a global scale for far to long. You guys don't have a monopoly on what opinions can be shared.

But people are all collectively getting fed up, my nephew is far left, haven't seen him in months, he comes over to me bitching about sjws and feminists, and he is a normie who likes capeshit.
The people are waking up i mean look at those fours.

So I did the math

The rate of dislike is about 200 per a minute. It stay about constant since it came out.

Follow that in about 67 hours the video should have 1,000,000 dislikes.

If the rate stays the same

This should be the target number, accompanied with a gorillion comments about muh 6 million. Trigger the Skypes something fierce.

I agree in that it's necessary for whites to wake up and realize who hates them and who their enemies are. Only then can we come together to implement a final solution.

So, are you all disliking the trailer just because of the title? Or did you guys actually watch the trailer and determine that the show is nothing but race baiting and (((logic)))?

If this dislike crusade is anything like the Red Pill documentary, which was shot down by feminists before they even saw it, then it's going to look highly hypocritical to us.

You know it's incredibly easy to bot dislikes right?

The goal is to silence anything anti-white, real or perceived, and to let non-whites know (especially the Jews) that they're an outrage away from retribution.

Fear is the desired outcome.

I watched the trailer, and to be honest it was kind of hard not to since it was only about 40 seconds long.

And that was still enough time to make me realize that this was just going to be some more race-baiting, projecting BS.

youtube.com/user/MrMindRapeHD/live

They all have beenfingols who caused the turmoil, genetically fingols partial fingol genes are already a risk factor mark my words, turmoil causing people = finnish ancestry

It's not our fault your worthless shitskin ancestors weren't as good as a bunch of inbred odontophobics from a rainy little island.

Good post. I thinks it's important that everyone sees this.

ugly

>tfw I wanna cancel netflix in solidarity but I own stock and it's just so goddamn convenient

>tfw I want to cancel my subscription but I watch documentaries on it

More than Baby? No way.

>tfw Netflix made using VPNs to watch american netflix unreliable
Anyone knows if Amazon Prime is good? I just read Hulu is only available in the US

>Jews have fucked shit up for everyone else on a global scale for far to long.
FTFY

we need to be careful, this show seems like it could go the way of that shitty ghostbusters remake and get way more attention than it actually deserves.

you sound like faggots

Amazon is part of the problem. Boycott (((them))) all.

Don't forget to dislike the video on all their channels:
Netflix US & Canada: youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
Netflix UK & Ireland: youtube.com/watch?v=kvd-54me4I0
Netflix Australia & New Zealand: youtube.com/watch?v=M-39IyGuLgs
Netflix: youtube.com/watch?v=oWKpb4v75ko

I really have no idea why people are still paying for streaming services when all you need is a Pi3 and Kodi. WTF is wrong with you guys? I thought we wuz technologists here?

but he didnt post a link to get people to thumbs down.

Really makes me hol up

Torrent you faggot

Negative attention. Get them addicted to our nazi crack and they will smoke themselves to death. Smeagol did it before, he can do it again.

Ghostcuckers was smoking the nazi crack and began to become so retarded that all of them chuckled and figured the massive and depraved hate of their franchise "reboot" would actually be a good thing. They were wrong.

We will punch them in the fucking skulls with a nazi crackhammer. Heil Hitler.

he's fucking disgusting

Is there a contact link to send a complaint to Netflix? Looks like they removed the ability to comment on the video.

Its still working. Delete system32 and try again

>Is there a contact link to send a complaint to Netflix? Looks like they removed the ability to comment on the video.
Tweet those dirty (((jews))) user, use the force of the God Emperor to smite them.

MOAR

GEORGE SOROS
E
O
R
G
E

S
O
R
O
S

archive.is/QoSc3

I'd dislike it, but that would require you to give the vid 1 view.

Enjoy your gulag time when Trump sics the cops on all you torrenters stealing from the jews

Try running Peerblock for Windows with the level 1 blocklist while downloading torrents, you will see a bunch of blocked connections from dod, ghcq, and others

>Enjoy your gulag time when Trump sics the cops on all you torrenters stealing from the jews
I don't torrent, I stream. Nothing is stored locally, its all in the beautiful ethernets.

Ghostbusters 2.0

checked

I just cancelled my account and disliked the video on all 14 of my youtube accounts

Fuck netflix

If any of you idiots did any research before getting triggered you would know that the original Dear White People movie explored hypocrisy within the black community and how attacking white people is idiotic. This show is by the same director and cast.

also submitted these

That show was the icing on the cake. When Soros bought shares back in November, I was waiting and sure enough, this shit. Coincidence? I think not.

archive.is/QoSc3

the director literally has a tweet that says 'Fuck White people'

Stop trying to act like this isn't egregious shock material driven by cultural marxism

Do you think a dear black people would fly?

what about a dear arab people?

stop trying to justify racism

good goy

>Do you think a dear black people would fly?
That exact statement is talked about in the movie of how the radio host is a hypocrite.

yeah cool really nice post dude i love obama xD

the new one takes place on a campus with mostly white people and shits all over them in a fantasy setting. some are wearing black face as a costume and the main character decides to tell everyone what costumes are safe in a safe space.

That movie cost them a mint, the more ass blasted they get the better.

You can literally check out any movie ever made from the library, if they don't have it most libraries have interlibrary loan these days.

So that makes the whole premise okay?

If I make a dear arab people, and shit on arabs, but if I have one character say this is dumb so it's not a complete hyper partisan show, it's okay then?

your'e fucking stupid you know that ?

Ghost Busters 3 was pretty hated on, for a damn good reason too.

>You can literally check out any movie ever made from the library, if they don't have it most libraries have interlibrary loan these days.
>TFW user assumes I can get out of bed and go places.

>TFW user assumes I can get out of bed and go places.

lol loser

All white, cheap pick nick tables, $1200 Apple computers, one bitch is hogging ALL of the food.

If I can find out that the writer is a Jew I will finally swallow that red pill.

What a feminine faggot.

Federal grants ensure that a fucking truck will drop by your basement at the CTR headquarters and deliver you your new books and movies while taking back the old ones.

kek he is

They're deleting comments by the way

Not a jew, just a hyper nu-male with some extra soros funding

of course they are. there were two threads with over 500+ comments on leddit and both were deleted in a day

We don't know he isn't a Jew user, remember it's a matrilineal society. What's his mom's maiden name?