WE ARE IN A CAPSLOCK WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006/0-0-0-2364.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1187
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N O T E N O U G H

O

T

E

N

O

U

G

H

judges are traitors. america needs fascism

I'm resdy

>Trusting the French with ideas about government structure

omfg is this real? That faggot AG typed per curiam as per curium? Fuck. Just fuck.

Literally three weeks later and the only solution is fascism

HE NEEDS MORE FIREPOWER, Sup Forums!
LET'S GIVE IT TO HIM!

Holy shit it is real. I can't... just fuck.

>curium

What a fucking embarrassment.

Wow, I never thought we would actually have a chance at exposing the sedition against the people, country, and government of the United States.

But Trump has taken actions that have forced these evil forces to show their true nature. He is a true champion of the United States.

LONG LIVE DONALD TRUMP

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

He's in good company with those San Fran piss street judges. he was probably gobbling cock whlie texting on his dildo phone.

I love my president:)

SO UNFAIR! HOW CAN HE MAGA IF LOSER JUDGES GET IN THE WAY BIGLY? SAD!

>OMG TRUMP IS A FASCIST
>lets make his only option fascism

>curium

is everyone in WA high or something?

France controls us user

How long until we hear that the courts are rigged? Unfair!

Poos are exiled to the loo per Curry yum!

I'm thinking that these judges should be arrested for treason.

>verified official government account tweeting like that
embarrassing desu

Thanks for the words rare flag

How is it legal for judges to weigh in on national security issues?
Oh right, it's not.

>Clifton voted against the ban
WTF I HATE DUBYA NOW

the only logical solution is to final solution all the Muslims

Imagine if a jihadi blows up sharts tomorrow. Trump will be revered as a hero.

american politics is a fucking soap opera.

A pretty good one at that though.

It's funny that the court is so clearly in the wrong on this and visibly acting only on political bias, and even just the appearance of such is a violation of Bar Association guidelines.

Neocons are the enemy.

Inb4 the entire 9th court gets disbarred.

I just hate my life at this point. Trump is just embarrassing himself at all times and legally he can do nothing. Everyone is laughing at him.

Isn't it per curiam?

>everyone is laughing at him
Wow that never happened before

LOCK THE CAPS, SHITPOST WAR NOW

Out of the loop here, what the fuck is going on?

>whitehouse
>senate
>house
>state bodies
>supreme court very soon
He has everything. Some kikes in the ninth circuit are not going to stop him. And if an attack from a migrant happens, he gains unlimited power.

>United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit

>Headquartered in San Francisco, California

Oh hi.

U mad??

It honestly should.

When 80% of your decisions are overturned, you aren't really serving a purpose.

can i get a quick rundown?

Hillary lost though.

They have awakened the sleeping lion Trump. He is on a rampage now taking it to Twitter.

>legally he can do nothing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

long story short, you're a moron and a faggot.

He has 2 separate and rock solid laws he can use to enforce his EA, and both have been upheld in various cases in the past.

uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006/0-0-0-2364.html

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1187

CAPS LOCK WAR IS BEST WAR

What the fuck is wrong with the west coast?

It's like there is a disease that makes these people retarded.

Trump's EO was put on hold by kikes on the 9th, saying banning religions from immigrating is unconstitutional, despite the fact that religion plays no part in the EO.

Are you talking about Trump or the judge

>former trump voter here

I like the appeal to "cool" strategy you're running with now.

It's more entertaining.

SCOTUS will rule in trumps favor and they will be screwed royally like every controversy before this.

>You realize that this is actually real life

>Trump can do nothing legally
>People are backing him and he hasn't broken any actual laws yet
>I hate my life
Kill yourself or move, maybe?

Oh my god, how can you be this dumb that me, a literally drunkhard Russian, knows your laws and what can Trump do in this situation than fucking you do.

This nonsense merely postponed the ban. A literal fucking waste of time. It's legitimately a prank from fucking judge and it is going sexual in court.

So, essentially, liberals are going to be blown absolutely the fuck out in coming weeks?

fuck off shill

thanks, tatooine moisture farmer

you should open arry outside the judge building

>modern politics

Any body give me a quick rundown?

It's a concern troll, new tactic from shills.

"I was a X supporter, but because of Y I'm no longer supporting X, you shouldn't support X now either"

HEY GUISE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN LOL HALP ME PLZ

>you lived to see donald trump become president and engage in flame wars with the rest of the government

why NOT live?

This

rundown

>>>>>>>>PER CURIUM

Kikes in the appeals court upheld the kikes on the 9th court's ruling about putting the anti-terrorism EO that blocked immigration from 7 specific terrorism-sponsoring countries on hold. Their ruling was based on religious freedom, which had absolutely nothing at all to do with the EO.

They're nearing the point where the only solution involves a firing squad and a brick wall.

So edgy

Trump fulfills what he promised and was elected as president for.

Banned mudslim countries from entering APPOINTED BY OBONGO as potentially dangerous for 90 to 120 days.

Liberals screech autistically and actively try to annoy Trump, constantly trying to paint him as faschist without understanding what that word means.

I just didn't recognize that without mention of nuclear codes.

WHO /SHIFTBAR/ HERE?

MAKE CRUISE CONTROL COOL AGAIN!

W00T

So can Trump appeal or not if the ruling was Per Curiam? I'm not a lawyer fellow anons, and can't find the answer with a quick google search.

C A P S L O C K
A
P
S
L
O
C
K

NO SHIFT BUTTONS!

WE ARE KANG
OUR WILL IS THE LAW
THERE IS NO PLAN B
KEUUUKKKKKKKKKK

Hope people are keeping lists of these deluded hippies.

Gonna be a lot in need of a good digital cockslapping when Trump goes Supreme Mode.

>at him
at america

old man yells at court.
somebody should just delete his account. it's a matter of saving national pride.

In essence the Court claims that the state of Washington has demonstrated its citizens/institutions are harmed by the ban (financially, emotionally, etc.) in such a way as to not balance with the Government's security concerns, and because Trump used the words 'Muslim ban' during the election the ban doesn't play.

Unfortunately Trump used words they didn't like to do something we know for a fact is going to ban Muslims and has been done to ban Muslims in the past.... buuut Obama never said Muslim ban and he's a cool black dood so all was well.

The real danger here is the Court is now showing its hand at being willing to loosely interpret a prior ruling that was discussing a systemically biased housing law of a municipality (which tried to change it to in fact do the same thing but clean up 'offensive' language) and apply that to providing carte blanche to fuck with Trump's EOs if he said something naughty at some point about those who could be impacted.

Yeah, they're pivoting their strategy.

Still clear as a bell to me, though.

I need a quick rundown on these 2 madmen.

It's coming

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

C H A O S

F R O G

is- is she wearing a burlap bag?

Not going to lie. Former Johnson supporter here. It's funny seeing him crash an burn. But seriously we can't let him have the weed codes.

>tfw liberals think they're winning but they're only delaying the inevitable while looking like petty children

The rough texture helps the epilepsy.

No they will just spin it

> see trumps rhetoric forced these peaceful people to strap bombs on their chests and blow up

He can take it to the SCOTUS but that would most likely result in a 4-4 tie ruling which means the hold would stand, because the leftist kikes on the SCOTUS wouldn't break from their herd, no matter how obviously wrong the ruling is, or they can take it back down to the original court and argue it in front of that judge, which would be a waste of time.

In the end I'd wager it's just going to go into limbo until another SCOTUS judge is sworn in and the tie is broken that way. Honestly the lefties on ALL of the levels of court involved must know they are legally in the wrong, after the fervor of this case dies down T needs to look into setting up a system of getting visibly biased judges impeached.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633440

That's already what they've been doing. Discussions of how if we don't let these poor sad refugees in they're going to become violent jahadis.

Thanks based user for taking the time to fully explain.

BASH THE SHIFT CAPSLOCK WAR NOW

public won't buy it
if I were Trump I'd be setting up a YUGE false flag rn

thankfully he doesn't look the type of guy who'd blow up fellow Americans

He is doing this on purpose, that is why it is only 7 countries, for as long as this is the front page headline, America is much safer, imagine what would happen if there is a shooting in the name of Allah happen now? he has nothing to lose and everything to gain, just your typical 4D politic and he played the leftards nicely

spbp
EIN VOLK,EIN REICH, EIN FUHRER

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes