Wow...

Wow, what a surprise! Trump spends half of his campaign promising his voters to ban muslims and guess what: He can't even deliver on that promise. Looks like you american will be under siege by refugees and Nafris (north africans) soon!

hah. Trumpsters BTFO again.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=checks and balances
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I&spfreload=5
anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well that's the beauty of check and balances in this country try, Ahmed. The only people who thought he could do something so quickly would be a moron who doesn't understand the political system.

>vote for him because you are scared of muslims
>he doesn't deliver
>obviously has massive problems doing that
>now muslims will come in bigger quantities than ever because they fear they will never get the chance again
>this user is in full damage control, "CHECK AND BALANCES"
you looking in bad shape boy!

Didn't say whether or not I actually cared for trump, just stating how the system works. Your bait is shit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=checks and balances

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie it's fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

A ban on Muslim immigration is constitutional, according to the Supreme Court.

For example, during the Cold War we did not accept communist immigrants.

Hey leaf. You retarded or something?

a thousand keks may bless those who see this picture
reply to this with "SEE YOU IN COURT, COURT!" so you get those keks

Where did all those Ruskies came from in the 60s/70s/80s then?
What about the Poles, and the Romanians.

T.shill
>just so you fucking know it's going to be an uphill battle against these fucking crooks and globalist.

>supreme court faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I&spfreload=5

Meanwhile Hilary spent her full campaign trying to become president and couldn't achieve that.

At least Shillary is in jail, haha.

>Sent from my iPhone 5S

A fucking leaf, and typical cuck German shilling.

Hold on tight boys, Trumps gonna show you how business is done right mother fucking proper

The United States President will win this case. Its a no-brainer. US Code says that the President has the sole discretion to restrict immigration as he sees fit. Clinton did it by deporting Elian Gonzales. Obama did it with his Iraq ban. The left is going to lose this one.

>puts up a bill
>liberal courts strike it down
>gets sent all the way to the supreme court
>Trumps justice pick is sworn in in time
>he decides in favor and tips the court in trumps favor
>the precedent is set that the president absolutely has the right to deny entry to anybody for any reason

This will be the outcome. They could have left it alone and the 90 days would have gone by like nothing. Now the result will be a full on overt Muslim ban and there won't be shit they can do about it.

He didn't ban

>Saudi Arabia
>Indonesia
>Pakistan
>Afghanistan
>Kuwait

Not much of a muslim ban.

And that is how you turn the American people against the constitution. In our darkest hour, we were failed by our constitution.

>Sent from my iPhone 5s

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/

>half of his campaign
what

How confident are you that he will win In the Supreme Court though ?

>muslim ban
>german education
hey mehmet, fuck you
turkey's next to get rekt

very

Funny, but no. You haven't been watching. Every single time you think Trump loses, he wins. Very quickly this slapdown will reinstate the order and will serve as a warning to low level uppity liberal judges

Didn't you post this yesterday on another thread? Same wording too.
Originality is not in the liberal left playbook. You've proven that.

Good Kek the shills are out in force. Have you considered moving out of the basement yet? Nerdvirgin

>Deliver every promise in literally a month
>few SJWs Judges try to stop it
>h-h-he didn't k-k-keep his promise guys!