youtube.com/watch?v=78CPtsTwj6o
youtube.com/watch?v=9q48ucWciOc
soundcloud.com/0cto5quid/pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=HlnkQxMcUbA
youtube.com/watch?v=S4mKutmYd0c
youtube.com/watch?v=nSC8UYBGFjY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIY_kkCs7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this what liberal media has been doing alright?

You think they're discrediting themselves and being retarded on purpose? lol

you look 11jewish and hav1e a cutter ar1mband. ky1s and back to red1dit faggot kike subhum1an

how is this 1spam Sup Forums? how p1ozzed are you faggots??

not me in pic thats james holden just a filler pic desu

You get an opinion when you learn to beatmatch.

m8 I know how to do that already

I make belters

What label are you on?

not on one sadly more of a local boi

post your ID on your twitter right now shill, or be declared a faggot. Do it Austin

post BQymlvQM right now

bring nightcore to the masses

So you're not really a 'DJ' you just spin records in your room.

I severely hope you use vinyl.

plz sign me family

We can redpill the techno/electronic/rave scene. I thought the raves I go to were mostly liberal dominated, but someone i met there traded me a MAGA (kandi) bracelet and it blew my mind. If you have visuals to go with your sets, flash hillary's face and cnn to a real deep n dark tune.

Fuck off, shit fascist techno DJ who's never played a worthwhile gig in his life and probably can't even use vinyl. Sad!

Whereabouts was this? I know someone who did a MAGA single for 'Make America Gay Again'. I might know who it is you got that from.

I make choons tho

1.Before interview, wear a MAGA hat to a local liberal outlet (starbucks, apple store, gay bar, university, anti-trump protest etc)
2. Get harassed, sodomized, or beaten to a pulp
3. Talk about it during the interview

Bonus points for visible bruises

Soundcloud??

d.e.p.o.r.t. d.u.b.s.t.e.p.

Ohio. We are friends now and it was definitely a make america great again bracelet

YOU DON'T DO SHIT UNLESS YOU POST YOUR ID TO YOUR FUCKING TWITTER YOU FAGGOT

If you guys want good techno look up the label "Drumcode"

Poor Americans haven't understood techno since the early 90s.

I cant do that

im a nobody tho sorry

so you aren't the author of the article? what the fuck. Vice is absolute shit kikery and you shouldn't read it :^)

>I cant do that

Why not? Because your music is shit?

new time...new place

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZdQCQMblc

no cause then im that "alt right dude"

This.
Retard faggot ADHD music for stupid cuck millennials.

OUT

whos the best techno dj and why is it the wizard
what kind of techno do you play?
post some songs

this is trance tho
still ok

what the h*ck is your problem?!

youtube.com/watch?v=6hUqegoIGVU

youtube.com/watch?v=CkmfhZc5eSg

I like to have fun!

Fuck off Seth you havent been relevant for a while.

you need to leave and never come back

post c u faggit

ill play ur music on my radio show

Jesus fucking Christ, this thread is cancerous as fuck.

You faggots seriously need to leave Sup Forums.

I'm a bigger producer / Dj than op and it's fucking tough right now, no one in my scene really knows that I support trump. All the other scenesters went to the lady march in D.C. And sold dumb Tshirt's against trump that don't even make sense. Anyway, the rave scene is wide and varied. Depending on what state or city I'm in thete are huge differences in the crowds politics.

>doesn't know what text in his post triggered the spamfilter
>calls others newfags

sc plz

youtube.com/watch?v=LXYQ-BcCWUo
youtube.com/watch?v=W-vX6l-tQp0
youtube.com/watch?v=91lK1aCd7ug
do you like?
post more songs
also whos ur favourite dj out of the 3 original father of techno from detroit?

yaaaaa yayayaya

Nice try blues crews, lemme find something I can share tho maybe

same question for u

I made a song that sampled chaffetz once, funny to play that to crowds that were die hard Hillary supporters

I love anything 303, just got my custom xoxbox made last summer

>I love anything 303
muhh nigguh
can you explain why juan atkins youtube.com/watch?v=EeiSjr6MNFs&t=976s
sucks so much as a dj? he even comments on that video defending himself when someone called out his mixing skills

i am not blue crew i am 0cto5quid

soundcloud.com/0cto5quid

Techno died in the late 90's

That guy is clearly struggling to stay out of a k hole or dealing with some kind of psychedelic over stimulation.

That songsucked, the sounds sucked, the production sucked, the effects sucked. that was literally fisher price my first house song the song. Hope that helps.

thx joao
how is the purge going?

FUCK VICE AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Fun sounds, your songwriting needs work but do you

>I'm a bigger producer / Dj than op and it's fucking tough right now,

Proof

What kind of proof?

los angeles pls help me
also ru the dude from san fran that used to go on bleep?

derrick may
youtube.com/watch?v=4_lrckYBTMo

youtube.com/watch?v=78CPtsTwj6o

i agree, most of his sets suck, cant believe he didnt learn to mix in 30 years of doing it
Yesss
juan sucks, kevin is more of housish
and derrick made this gem youtube.com/watch?v=9q48ucWciOc

See
No one wants to be that alt right dude, that guy doesn't get booked. Best to stay undercover and use the platform to dispense red pills to impressionable young mindz

No im on the other coast

pretty sure theres like 10 people itt
upload some of ur old/unreleased stuff so we can judge you

thanks brodin

COLLAB WHEN

ps listen to #pizzagate

>No one wants to be that alt right dude

Except the thread title says otherwise.

You're not gonna have much luck dispensing redpills at raves when MDMA and psychedelics are doing all the work against you.

Andy C played a track a few months ago that sampled Trump chanting "Build the wall, Build the wall". Nobody takes it seriously.

I don't see a pizzagate song

I still remember what happened to Ten Walls. He had some strong words (I don't quite recall exact phrasing though) about gays and he got instantly thown to the wolves by the community. 5 festivals instantly cancelled him as well. He came out with a public apology but obviously things will never be the same for him.
As a dj/producer declaring your support for Trump is akin to shooting yourself in the head unfortunately. Maybe things will change, hopefully.

Im def that alt right guy

Never mind found it

soundcloud.com/0cto5quid/pizzagate

Yeah I've seen it happen. Scene politics is the worst. In my home city local scene there's always some kind of witch hunt going about consent or this other guy I know wrote a book and tried to sell it at a Richard Spencer conference of sorts and him and his girl got shunned pretty hard.

"Hillary the left handed lizard" kek'd

Also, there is a grassroots genre coming up now, fashwave. You can guess what kind of people produce and listen to this. I reckon it would be a good idea to actively help it grow, create an alternative scene so to say. That way we can show that silent majority is bigger than you might think.

I'm already on that train

you're absolutely right

>While running for office, Trump mocked the disabled,
Fake news, that's just how he imitates people in general and he did the same exact impression way before that to people who weren't disabled.
>called Mexicans rapists,
Fake news, he stated that some of the Mexicans entering this country illegally are rapists, which is an objective fact.
>and boasted about grabbing a woman "by the pussy," sans consent, due to his delusional celebrity status.
Fake news, "They let you" explicitly denotes consent.

The fucking state of yellow journalism.

>fashwave
thx bro

im board opping my radio show but im bout to play ur stuff

>Maybe things will change, hopefully.

It won't.

Electronic music is grounded in diversity, it's probably the most diverse and international music scene you'll find. Raves were founded on opposing conservative government, a drug like MDMA is the last thing you want people taking if you want them to exclude certain races or minorities because it does the complete opposite.

The music itself is founded on black, gay culture and was born out of gay, black clubs. The lyrics are always inclusive, happy and liberal in nature. The biggest stars are black, women, gays etc.

Going for music in general is a bad idea to redpill people. Look at industrial music - militaristic rivetheads stomping to german machinery and WW2 tank samples, should be the most Sup Forums-friendly redpilled music there is but it's almost exclusively liberal.

Nice have a great show

Make generally positive music and use personal interactions with fans to expose them to new ideas. They're much more receptive and it's less likely to blow up in your face than posting some political shit online.

I'll send you my fashwave projects when they're ready via sc

ill post some croatian dj's to try to make my country proud
first one is mate galic, hes the cofounder of native instruments, and he used to be a dj back in the 90's, real oldschool shit
youtube.com/watch?v=HlnkQxMcUbA
petar dundov, 20+y on the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=S4mKutmYd0c
solomun, a croatian from bosnia
probably the most popular one, 2nd most watched boiler room video
youtube.com/watch?v=nSC8UYBGFjY

most people in croatia dont know about them
sad tbqh

While this is very much true, I still want to enjoy electronic music that is not martial industrial and be able to express my views (which are pretty moderate by pol's standarts) without a fear of persecution.

I remember reading an article about low fi house scene being a huge white sausagefest that desperately needs diversity. There was a certain backslash in the comment section. Not even regular hipsters are this brainwashed.

Nobody complains about almost complete lack of white people in experimental club music, then why should lo fi house get all the flak? If more things like this happen more people will speak out. I think most of house producers just want to make music and be left the fuck alone. Blaming them for being too white and too male can only lead to confrontation.

>Make generally positive music and use personal interactions with fans to expose them to new ideas.

That's not going to work though, the moment you tell people your ideas they're just gonna think they're ridiculous and out you as a right-winger. Most fans of electronic music are aged 30+, you're probably not gonna do a whole lot of convincing.

>"Oi, Cox, mate...can you play my new tune? It's a new genre called Fashwave...by the way, have I told you that whites are the superior race?"

A redpill victory to be had there I'm sure.

Also I heard 'Fashwave' and it sounds terrible, sort of like EBM done in FL Studio with pirated VSTs. I don't think this is gonna catch on somehow. You're gonna need to find people who can actually produce, to begin with.

I'm pretty sure 'Lo-fi house' exists in a space outside of the rest of electronic music in that only hipsters really listen or care about it.

Raves and festivals are generally places you leave politics at the door because everyone just wants a good time. Maybe you should consider just not expressing your views because they're not relevant to listening to music.

so are you going to sign me?

>Raves and festivals are generally places you leave politics at the door because everyone just wants a good time. Maybe you should consider just not expressing your views because they're not relevant to listening to music.
this
thanks, wanted to write something along those lines myself
theres no need to push some kind of political agenda into music
despite raves being about love and unity
its while the music and the drugs last
or is it?!

Don't get me wrong, I agree, with leaving politics at the door rule.
I'm somewhat engaged in the club life of my small town and I never express my political views there. I just can't help but roll my eyes when some purple haired cunt starts ranting about Trump, racism and whatnot while taking a smoke break. And there is no release for me in real life, just you guys. I feel like I'm surrounded by a pack of hyenas, ready to tear me apart for one wrong word. Not a nice feel.

Ive known several rave-monsters who were very right wing, maybe its got to do that their parties got ruined when the ""nigs"" started going to them, the argentinian ""nig"" is a very violent creature, also i went to one party once and they were smoking crack and selling pills, i guess thats what redpilled the scene

you need to be more subtle, you just have to remain in the occult shit they delve in but funnel the energies towards KEK instead of Baal

they do express their politics very subtly through visuals, light shapes and other imagery though, raves are very politically charged, but esoterically, alex jones level

You haven't posted your SoundCloud, but if it's anything like Fashwave or that shit octopus SC above I don't think anyone's gonna be signing you for a while.

Synthwave is like fedora music, I think co-opting that to spread fascist ideology with even worse music will probably just have people laugh at you. It's up there with 'Dofflin' and 'Anime ponystep mix' for being the sort of thing you find in the neckbeard side of YouTube.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqIY_kkCs7o

Your a shitty fucking dj
What do you hear @1:25

I'm not talking about dropping red pills big enough to choke a horse on, just little things, things that aren't even political just common sense like pointing out media lies or how things are being taken out of context. Basically introducing them to the concepts of critical thinking.

flash repeating numbers and subliminal frogs in the screen while you play

So... you dont even have the talent nor will to learn to play REAL music with a REAL instrument, and you want me to take your opinion seriusly? AHAHAH..NBHFGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAQHAHHHAHA....

Post back when you learn to play 3 REAL instruments like myself.

>you need to be more subtle

Or....you can just not - let the music do the talking, treat raves and parties as a break from the realities of politics as it should be. Dance together, all races, all creeds, sexualities, political views and whatnot else because hey guess what, we're all here for the music and that's all that matters.

>Or is it??

I think it's hard to go back to being staunchly right-wing once you've taken MDMA and gone to raves; drugs can cause all sorts of things to happen to your body - but when it's all said and done, you keep the epiphanies you've had.

Acid House in the 80s single-handedly changed the UK's conservative culture. When you've got a bunch of homophobic football hooligans from opposite teams hugging it out with each other and army guys dancing around saying they don't wanna be in the army anymore...it's hard to go back when you've had those experiences.

>esoterically, alex jones level
kek
i meant in a way, rave is about love, most the people are on mdma extasy and are overly nice to each other, and unity, everyone is the same
everyone came to listen to some nice music
ive hooked up with a black girl first time on a rave party, met some really cool black dudes from belgium on a festival
,had great time with my exmuslim athiest friend

this whole real life experience i had could be connected with the leftist political ideas

>ive hooked up with a black girl first time on a rave party, met some really cool black dudes from belgium on a festival
>,had great time with my exmuslim athiest friend
>this whole real life experience i had could be connected with the leftist political ideas

Of course it is. You've had fun with people from completely different walks of life that you'd normally have been taught to hate and fear. It's hard to be racist when you've gone out and partied with black people and seen the good side of them.

That's the whole bullshit of being racist in the first place, it doesn't make any sense. There are good people and there are bad people and you can't punish the good for the actions of the bad. I would hate for the people of East-Asia to judge whites based on the actions of white-trash Russians.

I mean, if you know this - what exactly are you right wing about?

I hear an over rated Dj masterbating

>this whole real life experience i had could be connected with the leftist political ideas
not really, look at hwndu pics, Sup Forums is not filled with whites, Sup Forums is filled with people who want to be left the fuck alone, both by mormons and esoteric trannies
not really, the main vein of these raves is very intolerant to people that may look "normal" in any kind, they are very quick to know who is and isnt part of the scene based on how you dress. And the music, the scenografy, the screens and the lasers are, more than not, used to flash subliminal propaganda to people who are tripping hard on suggestible drugs and having an introspective experience

not in all of them though