Absolutely true, and why most people don't want it that?

Absolutely true, and why most people don't want it that?
Humanity must move more together.
The alternative would be that we us wipe each other out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lel fuck all countries except Germany

Be nice Germany! Your time is over.

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

usually people who have no achievement of their own need to result to nationalism to keep their inflated egos afloat

By taking pride in your nation, each individual will put hedonistic self-interest (degeneracy) aside and strive to improve his/her country, thus improving life for all.

>Ireland is a part of the UK
The paddies won't be having that

no. its cultural.

canada and the usa (the whites, at least) are culturally similar. migration between the two would be seamless. Same with say western europeans amongst themselves and eastern euopeans.

The problem is not all humanity is pulling its weight forwards culturally. Poo's dont go in the loo, mudslimes keep blowing shit up, africans never invented the wheel etc. These groups are generally not compatible with western groups. Introducing them to such a nanny state environment only propagates continued poverty, crime and a decrease in quality of life for host nations.

>What your ancestors did has nothing to do with you
>But you should still apologise for slavery :^)

>take pride in shit you haven't done

I am my forebears in spirit. I am them reborn. So yeah, it does make sense to have pride in the shit my forebears accomplished.

Your people are an extension of your family, and your family is an extension of yourself.

you mean

>after 70 years of communism

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
nice trips btw

You first

>flag
well i saw that coming

>what is Marshall plan
>what is gommieism
>what is cherry picked images

MULTICULTARISM - TEACHES YOU TO TAKE PRIDE IN SHITSKINS THAT HATE YOU AND TO HATE PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET

If this country wont be for my children and for my childrens children then why should i do anything good for society?

Nationalism teaches you to take pride in your extended family. Your ethnic family/tribe.

If you have nobody to work for, then life has no purpose.

I dont want to work for people that dont look like me, that dont share my values, that dont have any historical connection to the nation they are living in.

lol larping faggot
also:
>not knowing that hitler was spending millions that he didn't have on useless dick swinging parades like this while his people were literally starving in the streets
everytime I see images like that I laugh to myself as you wehraboos dont realize how stupid you make yourselves seem

Leaf won the thread

>taking pride in shit you didn't do
Oorrr
>taking pride in shit entrusted to you to pass on to future generations

This toxic liberal mindset absolves one of responsibility to maintain and build on society and instead has 'someone else'do it. Selfish.

these.

dammit

she denied me again

You do realize it is totally acceptable that I see my culture and country as superior to all others and i do not want to melt into one big mess? Nothings stopping other countries from trying to be better than mine and i encourage them to try. i refuse to fall to their levels of inferiority though.

>taking pride in shit you havent done is bad
>also you should give money to aboriginal people

No the alternative is the best suited to move forward moves forward without those holding them back stopping progress by their inability to succeed at the same rate.

The world is better off that the West looks out for it's own interests, that nations allow groups to do so and advance and compete which allows innovation and self independence to occur to better human living standards.

oy vey. jews quoting jew

OP here, let's damn use your mind, there is no alternative around the world together to work as a.

Nationalism is the natural logical conclusion when you make the concession that different people will have vastly and sometimes conflicting belief systems.

It's why Globalism is doomed to fail, the second a power takes control there will be just as many people to oppose and overthrow it. Globalism = Eternal war.

You shouldn't think of yourself as the one who accomplished everything your people have but rather that it is your duty to safeguard those accomplishments and add on to them til you pass the torch onto the next generation.

here's one where u can see the panties

>having pride in things your country did is wrong
>however at the same time you should feel bad for things your country did in the past like murdering "gods chosen people" or slavery
can anyone explain this to me?

This.
You fucking self-hating leftist faggots will never understand that it was you who elected Trump, and it will be you who will elect far-right leaders all accross the West.

Absolute

Absolutely untrue, the individual accomplishments are what people take pride in. The sum of everyone's efforts is what makes people take pride in their nation. Only people who have never contributed to their nation feel like nationalism is bad.

I am carrying the cells of those people

I am literally the LIVING SPIRIT of my ancestors

fuck yourself

I think that it's okay to be proud of your nationality in the same way it's okay to be proud of your race and family history. You don't get to choose what nation you're born, what skin color you are, or what family you're born into. So you might as well be proud of where you came from, despite any evils that may have occurred in that past.

Pride in your nation is not the problem. Disdain for others is.

yeah you would think that

Fucking Germans

>a jew quoting a jew that said jews should stop bitching about their holohoax and should instead work on the future
it was real in my mind

>anglos

>globalism teaches you to take pride nothing and hate people you've never met

Name a valid alternative to the nation state then?

You lot increased my faith in humanity.

chauvism != nationalism

Now get the fuck out with your logical fallacies

Exactly, nationalism acknowledges our differences, which is a better place to start for peace. Globalism attempts to ignore the differences between people entirely, and demand unity from all, which is destined to result in catastrophe.

That's devious, we should make more nationalist memes and give Antifa the credit.

>teaches you how to be a steward of your ancestors and take responsibility for your nations future

ftfy moham

I though you won WW 2 on your own?

>Humanity
>implying nonwhites are human

>dont realize how stupid you make yourselves seem
says the leaf
tradition is the voice of your ancestors

It's not about taking pride in shit you've never done, patriotism is a useful psychological mechanism that is used to give stability by promoting a healthy zeitgeist, whether or not pride is justified doesn't change the positive stabilizing effect it has, it's not the ultimate reasoning behind nationalism.
It's about preserving a wealthy and successful system. People who are raised to be part of that system will preserve it, importing outsiders changes it.

>Slavs
>white

We know how it works

YOU FUCKING HUE MONKEY

>Pride in your nation is not the problem. Disdain for others is.
Ok good argument and truth!

>people who have never contributed to their nation
Hence the left and their ridiculous ideas that other people should pay for their things. They have no concept of hard work.

Some people want to see, just burn the world, this is pathetic.

LIBERALISM
teaches you to take pride in your country's failures and hate your own countrymen for being 'racist'

Nationalism in itself only means that you - when given the decision - prioritise (chose unspecified nonnegative weight) the well being of your own nations citizens over those of other nations. It doesn't mean you "hate people you never met".

- You can have defensive, internal nationalists. Those will prioritise the well being of their own citizens over that of foreign citizens [within their own territory], but would not attack other nations unprovoked, even if it would be a benefit for their own citizens.
- then there would be offensive, external nationalism. In this case people see nothing wrong in actually attacking other nations territory if it happens to be of use for their own nation.

the first one obviously isn't a problem, whereas the second one can lead to conflict.

Globalisation in itself isn't bad (it would be nice if people could grow up and stop slaughtering each other over bullshit), but it only works if the cultures do not clash in terms of ideology. Unfortunately, the DO clash right now, so open-border thinking comes a little too soon - better wait until humans collectively grew up.

Also keep in mind that nations' respective social systems (as welfare and medical healthcare) are funded by it's taxpayers' money. A government is elected to serve the citizens that elected it - and spending significant amounts of taxpayermoney on noncitizens makes citizens little more than tools to be used to further some 3rd partys wellbeing. If i spend money on the state, i expect the state to do it's job and protect me. I expect the state not to use my money to actively endanger me for ideological reasons. The welfare system only works with the right ratio of payers/receivers, too, and taking in everyone in the name of "goodness" will make the system collapse sooner rather than later. I like the thought of helping out the poor, but makign a nation collapse for "the greater good" won't help anyone either.

It's always (((them))) who push this idea of don't be proud of where you've come from. This angle is pushed in many forms, you should be ashamed of the sins of your ancestors, slavery for instance, is one. You must not be proud of their achievements is another angle. This is a wedge of an idea meant to also be a silent wedge between you and your family as the next step. If they are so uninformed that they espouse terrible political opinions of the other side of the spectrum, should you associate with those monsters? Race mix, race mix, race mix. (((They))) have realized that the prevalence of black man/white woman is getting noticed by normies, and the sheer lack of white man/black woman by comparison was staggering. In the last year, I've seen more depictions of white man/black woman in various forms of media than I've seen in the previous 20 combined as (((they))) have tried to over correct. This board isn't immune to the miscegenation propaganda, as now asian/white in both directions is being shilled pretty regularly.

Are just mad because we have all the Pepes?

Not the Land but the People they destroy our Land with Corruption and monitoring ect.

Make it so

I would rather see the world burn than see a one world government.

I love Pepe for his investigation

That's interesting you did you thought.

EXCLAMATION POINT!

Hmmm

That's patriotism m8

>Russians
>slavs

that you do limey

patriotism and nationalism can be closely related which each other, but are not the same. Someone can for example hate their nation (and thus not be a patriot) but still be nationalist for purely pragmatic reasons. I suppose that the intersection of patriotic and nationalist people will be fairly large in the real world, though.

Globalism. Teaches you to take in shit and people you've never met.

Nice bait. But no. Nationalism teaches you to care about what is yours, to make it better and to defend it against people who want to steal from you.

But, hey... you are a german cuck, so go on, you are doing it great! Assalam alaikum my brother!

this poc with not Warsaw photo again?

go be b8 to dahau

Thats a nice argument you have in there, can i borrow it?

Nationalism
Taking what others gave you and preserved for you, and doing the same for the other generations

this is not facebook

This is my usual response to ad hominem

Nationalism allows a competition of rights, values and ideas between countries.

Just like companies competing for the best product. That product being citizenship.

When you remove that competition and everyone works for one company, the product turns to shit.

This is why globalism is toxic and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking retard.

That's Milton Friedman Bullshit and is obsolete

Way to generalize and make assumptions shlomo

This is the Future or the Humanity is fucked up

Lies.

Every American is a tiny part of our national greatness.

Yeap.

Nationalism is fucking stupid.

As Canadians, we have the duty to make a past worth taking pride in for future generations. Our history is almost entirely blank.

>Every American is a tiny part of our national greatness.

If that were the case, then Plato would have sat on his ass and leeched off of the success of his fellow countrymen Socrates. But he built upon his legacy and expanded the dominion of the nation's mind. The truth is that humans are social and tribal animals, whether you like it or not. This is the nature of humans. They congregate and associate with one another.

Better map m80

But your PM said you were post-national state

You're right, but man must evolve or it will lose everything.

>Land of the rising leaf
>this pleases the leaf

And as they evolve, do they lose a part of their nature? When man loses what makes him man, then he is no longer man.
Whites have evolved and put the errors of the past behind them. Well, it would be more accurate to say that they have built upon them and created an empire, but they have not been stagnant.

Now replace nationalism with race and notice the same people who post this image recoil in disgust

This evolution will go over several generations.