This is a disgusting increase

This is a disgusting increase.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5sz03f/japan_took_in_just_28_refugees_in_2016_despite/?st=iyz47mr1&sh=a5294671
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-japan-asylum-idUKKBN15O0UF
foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't Japan getting 300 more?

I'm sorry Japan, you don't deserve this.

not enough, japan desperately needs cultural enrichment

Someone make a version of Japan about to be BLACKED

Two of them have already committed rape

28 too many. You should kill them to set an example.

300 school aged kids and their families over five years. We'll see how long they stay, 90% of Japanese food is haram.

That was last year.

>28 refugees

and three of them have already been arrested for rape.

Dear god.
Hopefully Japan will uncuck itself.

Sorry for the old pic, it's over 30,000 now.

Source? I remember hearing that somewhere though.

>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5sz03f/japan_took_in_just_28_refugees_in_2016_despite/?st=iyz47mr1&sh=a5294671

Even Reddit is starting to see the redpill

Note the date.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-japan-asylum-idUKKBN15O0UF

>"Japan is making decisions on my life, and I have no choice over what happens to me," he said.

You can leave, roach.

Why is Japan such a bigoted place?

Its funny how nobody cares about this in Japan if they deny asylum, but in US if Trump doesn't let them in he is next Hitler.

POC privilege.

So this is a different group of refugees?
How many rapists this time?

None reported, but fewer from Turkey, so that helps.

I like the japs now. maybe i was wrong about the chinks, can i join your gook civilization?

>its a weebs and expats talk about japan thread

Most of those comments are pretty spot on though, if you assimilate and speak the language, no one really cares.

Make the refugees fear the samurai

>Turkish scum
Well there's your problem

Non-Westerners are allowed to care about these things

not actually a meme

Just 28?
If I was the Japanese Government, I'd hire the Yakuza to just kill them all.
Then refuse 100% of new applicants on the grounds that it's too dangerous for them in Japan.

>refugee rapes niece of yakuza boss
>all current refugees in Japan are "missing" a few days later
>Japan takes 0 refugees from then on

It will happen.

Yep.

“As an issue of demography, I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants,

foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html

Ultra-nationalist Yakuza will deal with them in no time. The Yakuza has very close ties to politics. Shinzo Abe himself is part of a Shinto circle which aims to preserve Japanese ethnic purity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

Because they haven't lost their minds.

Can I apply for refugee status? Will I get flown there for free and offered free housing and food?