Counseling now available at my university

ucrtoday.ucr.edu/44329

Enjoy.

Thats some NICE contact info, i hope nobody, say, ABUSES it

oy vey

It would be an ABSOLUTE SHAME for someone to go out of their way to ruin someone elses day

This makes me cringe

Do they offer counseling for coming out as a republican?

Y tho

Cause he's a shill

only if you voice concerns about possible internal oppression that has caused you to voice and embody conservative, non-degenerative values

I see what you ARE trying to DO

How am i, user, a "shill"

I'll send them some pizzas or make a few funny voice calls if you know what I mean

He was referring to the other guy. Though you are very autistic and should go check out reddit instead

tales of you literally shaking?

Makes sense
Probably a prodistant cuckold
Whos black stepdad paid for his mitzvah

Dont talk shit unless you want le reddit army :DDDDD and amalguous at your house, fuqboi, me and Pewdiepie will spitroasr ur mum

I dont see how hes being a shill

Jokes on you, my actual dad is black

...You think that because you have a black dad, the joke is on him?

Sorry user, this is Sup Forums after all, I felt that line would come whether I said it or not. polite sage for off-topic reply.

We'll we can always fuck with them when they're not looking- look how mad they got when I told them to grow up

You do realise Sup Forums is satire, right?
God, I fucking hate Canadians

>says a fascist
He sure showed him.

Mine wasn't arround either doesn't mean act retarded

Yep. They probably thought it was stunning and brave to call me a fascist. This next one though, I dindu nuffin. I just took the picture after the fact. I also wrote something today on some fancy 'cultivate resistance' flyer on the humanities buildings across from the art building.

*faggy

My phone is being a faggot and fucking up what I type.

they thought it was terribly Wong of you.

Okay, so you don't have a black dad? Thank Christ, I was worried about you user.

>him or her

OY VEY! I thought this was a progressive school!!

Dammit, I can't ching of any asian puns to write.you'd think it'd be second nature with how many asians there are on our campus.

I know- I sexually identify as a pineapple and I don't know which bathroom to piss and shit in the corner of!

Yeah, I was only joking, my baby daddy is black