Study: conservatives have a lower IQ than liberals

Studies show conservatives and racists have low IQ

>Study shows conservatives are less intelligent than liberals
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

>Another study showing the same result even in a worldwide scale
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

>Racists tend to be less intelligent than average
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/#21bc98701596
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000219
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conservatives also make more money, have more stable marriages, and have lower rates of mental illness

So the things that keep societies stable in other words

The 11 poorest states all have republican governors.

Conservatives are the ones who actually who are poorer.

furthermore, i have seen zero studies that back your claims of marriage and mental illnesses

>flag
Dropped

So he just makes a claim and you believe it when he used zero sources?

Look here Conservatives are poorer than liberals

So IQ is a valid metric when comparing liberals versus conservatives, but when we apply it to blacks versus whites, it suddenly becomes racist.

Yea nah cunt, squelch your face into my taint, how about that as an argument

>148 IQ
>99th percentile ACT
>voted Trump

If only I could be an average fool.

>tfw to intelligent to be a goy

(((studies)))

what is bias?

This desu

Fuck your ass kike

Those are blacks dragging the numbers down.

Doesn't factor in the costs of living, have anything showing that?

Fact: Liberals have lower IQs

Free you

wtf i love Jews and niggers now

The Japanese are extremely racist, conservative, and nationalist people in the world.

They also have the highest IQ ranking.

Please explain Rabbi.

Liberals get higher average IQ even with all the black vote because almost all academics and scientists vote liberal

> Blue States are wealthier than Red States
> All the wealthiest States have the major metropolitan areas (New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc)
> Except for Texas (Houston, Dallas)

It's almost like there's a correlation between state wealth and city populations and the Red/Blue thing is coincidence.

Sup Forums Bummed The Fuck Out!

I did not.
Feels bad to be shut down.
Feels bad man.

Red states rely primary on agriculture. They generally have a high quality of life than the rats packed into cities.

Hmm this post was deleted

I wonder why

So being rich IS a sign of intelligence?

I don't get it.
Why?

Seems like the liberal part of Japan is a NATIONALIST party

Really makes you think

Academics are at most 5-10% of the population, meanwhile niggers are 14% of the population and spics (another low IQ group) are about 30%

Study: Jews more susceptible to gas attacks than Whites

are you accusing blacks of being conservatives and racists because they gentically have low IQs?

:^)

How many times do we have to debunk the same things?
Liberal and conservatives are meaningless terms, especially in the hands of (((social scientists))). Break up by party lines is crystal clear.

newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class
Hillary lost not because poor uneducated but because of college educated whites

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/#21bc98701596
Blue states poorer when living costs and quality of life factored in

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
Republicans found to be smarter

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/
Education divide

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000219
Higher IQ correlated to higher incomes et vice versa

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
Trumpets are richer than Shills

Uh huh, ok (((flag)))

Get back into the oven Jude!

Blacks are the most racist of all, and have the lowest IQs. More fake science being published by fake news.

>an study made by liberals says liberals are better
k

The (((studies))) in the OP are typical libtard subversion. They don't ask you about the law, about property, about enterprise, about association, or even about loyalty or anything of the kind.
They ask people what they think about homosexuals, and the stupid niggs are dumb enough to say publicly that they don't like fags.

Not to mention the fact that the cost of living there is actually reasonable, not $1800 a month for a 200 square foot "apartment" like in most liberal utopias.

>MUH IQ
>MUH EDUCATION
>MUH NUMBER OF BOOKS READ
>MUH HYPER PARTISANSHIP
>MUH SMUG ATTITUDE ABOUT EVERYTHING
>MUH NOSE IN THE AIR TOO GOOD FOR YOU

LIBERALS

>Left-wingers tend to be more open-minded says the survey

Maybe classical liberals, but the current stock isn't.

Funny, I always thought the reds states were poorer because the Jews only live in the blue states with the sole exception would be South Florida.

88% of blacks voted Democrat (Hillary). From this study, I take it blacks have the highest IQ.

They dont even try anymore

The problem is, you can be tricked into a lot of nonsense if you go into higher education that a stupider person would not get exposed to. There are many views that only the stupid and the very intelligent subscribe to, while the intellectually dishonest mid level collegefags repeat nonsense to each other while patting themselves on the back for having the right opinions.

>Jew Flag
CHECK
>False Statement
CHECK
>Questionable sources
CHECK

OP is cleared to suck cocks!

what if he sucks BBCs (big blacc cubes)

>t. insecure liberal who needs to use his political beliefs to feel self assured

Only a dirty subhuman jew would post these 'studies'
Open the palestine floodgates and let them arabs assfuck your jewish ass you cuck.
Liberalism is a disease