Russia & Ukraine

So, dear Sup Forums, was the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation something legal? and if it was done by a plebiscite, ¿why are the EU and USA so mad about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mapsofworld.com/russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=t9ctrhH4A54
youtube.com/watch?v=F9eGG4lS7Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw6kKsQUvk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJVgc8ydruY
youtube.com/watch?v=lSGqlV65TwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
youtube.com/watch?v=t6UCPBiU8GY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you think the annexation of another sovereign nations land would be legal?

well, the claim that is was done by the decision of a majority from that land and the *could be* law permission for so, in the constitution of the country.

Well George Soros won Ukraines medal of freedom. Shows what the ukrainian governments real interest is. Crimea is Russian. Soros is just paying EU politicians to kick up a fuss about it so he can buy the ports there and then proceed to devastate Russia's economy. Isn't crimea the winter port for Russia?

> muh Soros
is he also the reason you haven't lost your virginity yet?

Lel i know you're a virgin because that's the first insult you went to. It's true soros did win Ukraines medal of freedom.

The Sevastapol base was the Soviet Union's FOB for the south west quadrant. A nuclear hardened logistics and communications node. Depriving Russia of its use would've been a big win for the (((globalists))), hence the butthurt extraordinaire when Putin made his move.

Meanwhile in the real world there wasn't a snowflake's chance in a Trump convention that Putin was going to give that base up and quietly leave.

You should question the legality of Ukrainian annexation of Crimea for 25 years.

Ukraine should be split like Czechia and Slovakia, so we don't have to watch that messy divorce anymore.

>¿why are the EU and USA so mad about it?
Crimea is a huge unsinkable aircraft carrier in Black Sea. It is very important strategic point in that sea. They are butthurt, because US/NATO/EU end game was to put NATO base in Ukraine and themselves use Crimea. Geopolitics 101.

The UN is weak as shit. International laws are practically unenforced these days. Russia didnt break any law, because international "laws" are generally massive jokes.
morality is subjective desu

They sent their troops in before the referendum. It was illegal according to the UA consitution.

Crimea should be part of Russia, but the annexation was illegal and Russia needs to be put down.

I have suspicion Putin wants to annex the former eastern bloc countries
>Ukraine
>Estonia
>Belarus
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Moldavia
What is his end game? Unite all Slavs ?

Hitler used that same reasoning...

i'd think a pan-Slavic union (like eu but right wing) would be just fine

Lol, why don't you move to Russia to see if you'd like to unionize with them yourself.

This is the answer/
Check and Slovakia split up, zero people killed.

Ukraines and Novorossians need to split up, but they are slaughtering thousands of people first.

>Crimea is Russian.
It's still Ukrainian territory occupied by Russian troops.

Look at a map of Ukraine? Crimes is still UA clay.

Look at a map of Russia. Crimes is still UA clay.
mapsofworld.com/russia/

>muh legality muh precedent

might makes right. you want land? you take it. you don't want your land taken? you fight for it.

if some slav niggers want to kill eachother over a land dispute, so be it. this is how ownership of territory has worked throughout history. hopefully actual WHITE PEOPLE are smart enough to realize dying for the sake of some kike oligarch or squatting vodka nigger is simply not worth it. let them fight it out.

Then our country is still British territory occupied by rebels and criminals. Notify the British Empire, we will turn in our weapons and surrender to the rightful authority of North America.

>Ukraine should be split like Czechia and Slovakia, so we don't have to watch that messy divorce anymore.

You mean so we don't have to watch the shotgun wedding of Eastern Ukraine to Russia, right?

>something legal
When people on their own land decide their fate - it's absolutely legal. It's call democracy.
>why are the EU and USA so mad about it?
Because it is not politically advantageous for them

>Look at a map of Ukraine? Crimes is still UA clay.
>Look at a map of Russia. Crimes is still UA clay.
My google map show me Crimea as part of Russia.

>shotgun wedding of Eastern Ukraine to Russia, right

At this point the people of East Ukraine, just want Putin to save them, so they don't get killed or damaged by the kikes on the Kiev, Ukraine side.

East Ukraines consider themselves to be "russian" and Kiev Ukraine side hates Russians and wants all Russians to die.

Perfect time and place for a divorce, before any real genocide can happen.

If Eastern Ukraine wants to join Russia so much, why didn't they do it while Yanukovych was still in charge?

>East Ukraines consider themselves to be "russian" and Kiev Ukraine side hates Russians and wants all Russians to die.
The difficult moment of all this shit is that we are actually one ethnos and other ukranians also consider themselves as russians. But due to they are part of speciefic geo-cultural historical region and political nation now many of they don't consider other russians as russians.

They didn't send shit, the russian navy has long been allowed inside Crimea beforehand

It had no many sense and the question was not so acute.

>Ukrainians
>considering themselves Russians
Why would we consider ourselves literal shit?

>It was illegal according to the UA consitution.
Any separation from Ukraine illegally according to the Ukrainian constitution.
If there were no troops, any legitimate desire of Crimea to separate would crushed by force. There would be one more war and more thousands of deads, for what people wanted to go back to the states where they are not considered as a foreign people.

You think they were also allowed inside the Crimean Parliament?

Oh, but now it makes perfect sense, because of the Russian invasion, right?

Rus' land, Vladimir, Yaroslav, medieval arhitecture (Pechoran Lavra and so on), Rurikids? Do you renounce this now?

First off, Crimea did try, and Crimea did have a vote, and vote was 90% plus, to leave "Ukraine"

The vote was ignored, and Ukraine kept Crimea, post soviet collapse.

Second-- Under Yanukovich, the kosher nazis (Poroshenko, Yatzenjuk, Pravvy Sector etc) were not in charge in Kiev, and things were more or less OK in East Ukraine.

When nobody is bombing you, things are not so bad, so nobody gets that excited about who is in charge.

Somebody starts bombing you, then you get worried about what country you are in, and the Russians are getting bombed, and they want Putin to help them. (Ironic that Putin isn't even helping them)

Ukraine continues to kill their heroes.

>russia
>slavs

>because of the Russian invasion
Because of the nationalistic-oligarhic anti russian coup with a call to kill russians and cancel the law on two languages

>moscowbad 2mln muslims
You are brainwashed

>83%

we wuz slavs

Ok, so if I understand it correctly, your timeline of the conflict goes like this:

1. Things are more or less ok
2. Western Ukraine starts bombing the East for no reason
3. Eastern Ukraine now supports separatism
4. War

>coup with a call to kill russians

Lol

>we wuz slavs
(vi)kings actually

>Lol
Thus you're saying that there were no calls to kill russian on the Maidan?

Show me one video of the Maidan crowds chanting that they want to kill Russians.

>themselves use Crimea
THIS

>THAAD AEGIS PATRIOT on CRIMEA
>Keeping Russians on alert 24/7 365
>waiting for the chance to balkanize them
They must have been creaming their pants

>The Ukrainian government has been usurped by the West
>Ukrainian territorial integrity means something

R.I.P GIVI !!

Mocкaлeй нa нoжи - Moskaley na nozhi - "will slaughter russians"

youtube.com/watch?v=t9ctrhH4A54

>1. Things are more or less ok
>1.5 People who hate you chimp out in Kiev.
Carry out a revolution.
Which means your country no longer exists
You try to do the best you can
While people who want to kill you take over in Kiev
And start bombing you

Now where did I get it wrong?
You refuse to acknowledge that Ukraine had a revolution, the president was deposed and fled the country in fear of death, and the Eastern regions tried to save themselves, which is a right all life forms on Earth possess, or not, depending on which side of the barrel you looking at.

Like the Russians don't have missiles pointed at yurope and the west coast

>Annexation of Crimea to Russia
I can vouch for the USA that we are not mad about it

You missed them immolating that cop? You missed the crazy ex-PM babbling about wanting to kill Eastern Ukrainians?
This was all over Sup Forums when it happened.

Is this supposed to mean anything to me? They can launch missiles from Kaliningrad at any western european country. And they have tech that can easily reach the us and Canada from Siberia.

>That pic

What is the cold war

I remember when Sup Forums used to call out the RIDF and the JIDF for their shilling

For fucks sake, I meant Maidan crowds, not a bunch of drunk idiots in the subway.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9eGG4lS7Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw6kKsQUvk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJVgc8ydruY
youtube.com/watch?v=lSGqlV65TwI

>While people who want to kill you take over in Kiev

Who in Kiev wants to kill Eastern Ukrainians? Poroshenko? Do you have "proofs?"

>Vladimir the great
>Yaroslav the wise
>Russian

>Moscow

Mad they are naming you tatar

No shit. Remember when Russia invaded Georgia? They got what they wanted there, which was preventing Georgia from joining NATO. I wouldn't be surprised if under Trump Russian begins reuniting the Soviet Union minus the Communism.

I watch their actions, I ignore words. Words mean nothing in a world of lies anyway, like your posts.

Those are just videos of the demonstrations of Ukrainian nationalists. That's not Maidan. Are the demonstrations of nationalists in Russia evidence that Russians support Hitler?

Trump wouldn't let an assault to his ego happen like that

>legal
yes
t. ukrainian

>why are the EU and USA so mad about it?
mad cus bad :^)

>consdered their country as Russia
>considered themselvs as russians
>not russian because some ukranian in pol don't want renounce his ancestors and at the same time don't want to consider himself as russian due to political motives

You just confirm my words about you.
Don't be brainwashed.

So if they want to genocide Eastern Ukraine, why didn't they poison the water supply or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

When is Vlad giving back Ukraine's nukes?

Obviously never too dangerous.

OT:

Yes it is legit

And the (((west))) is mad cause their plan for Ukraine failed and Russia got what they wanted

Russia didn't exist.

Poles lost their status of Slavs when they backstabbed CZSK.

>was the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation something legal?
No, not at all

I have no idea, I think Kiev Kosher Nazis are stupid, and evil, but perhaps they have some in-born survival instinct, and they hold back from large-scale genocide of the "russians" of East Ukraine, because they know Putin can smash them into nuclear dust in five minutes, with zero effort. If they finally piss Putin off enough.

Likewise Putin could conventionally roll his tanks all the way to Kiev with minimal effort, and nobody in the world will stop him. Perhaps this holds the Kosher Nazis back from large scale genocide. Perhaps.

One minute after you kill yourself. Besides that agreement was made with the lawful government of Ukraine. Which no longer exists and was toppled in a coup.

And Russians lost theirs when they attacked Poland in the 1790s.

>That's not Maidan.
It is.
And there are a lot of such videos. And the new government now is a nationalist. And oligarchic. Which, moreover, has renounce law about the right of russian speakers to use the Russian language in the documentation. Now millions of Russian speakers who have been living on their land can use only Ukrainian in all official transactions.
I repeat, they live on their own land. And there are millions of them. And they have all legitimate rights to this law.
And on their television Donetsk residents declared people "second-class people"
youtube.com/watch?v=t6UCPBiU8GY&feature=youtu.be
This conflict has been brewing for a long time. And the population of Donetsk have all right to separate, at least autonomy, since Ukraine does not want their rights respected.

ruskie is a serb but with way more gun power.

they're both degenerates DESU.

Russia didn't break the memorandum. Some Ukrainians voted to secede from their own country and Russia protected that vote from an illegitimate government that would deny them that vote. Same thing happened in Kosovo.

>referendum on the Falklands with lots of British military in the place
>100% legit

>referendum on Crimea with Russian military in the place
>WELL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? OBVIOUSLY THEY VOTED FOR RUSSIA!

It was definitely legal.

I honestly have no clue how to feel about it though.

Right. So let's recap: Poroshenko never said he wants to genocide Eastern Ukraine, but that doesn't matter, because you can tell from his actions. Except you can't, because there is no genocide in Eastern Ukraine.

You're making a great case here, lol.

>lawful government of Ukraine. Which no longer exists and was toppled in a coup.

The current government of Ukraine was elected in 2014.

As a Russian I am completely against the annexation.

Fuck кpымнaш

Mind showing me a worked map that shows Russia on it before ivan the terrible

The vote happened after the russian troops entered Crimea

*world map

>Ameritards pretend to know anything about Ukraine/Russian history and Crimean history

Not necessarily here on Sup Forums as much, but media and libtards are so clueless on any of it.
Parents are Ukrainian from the region and they are amazed how clueless American media and population is.

Ukraine somehow is worse than Russia. The corruption is worse, government is worse, everything sucks more and no oil to help out financially. It's a hell hole.

If you don't know our history - just google it.
Ivan the Terrible did not create Russia, he just became it to Tsardom/Empire.

Who cares if it was legal? Ukraine IS Russia. Hope they take the rest.

>Fuck кpымнaш
>fuck legit part of Russia
>fuck legit russian citizens
>fuck part of russian land
>fuck millions of russian people, which live there and their choice
Well. Fuck you, mongrel

All Slavs go back to Kyiv, not Moscow.

>The current government of Ukraine was elected in 2014.

In an election which was a complete joke, carried out by the coup-leaders, with the former legitimate party forbidden to run, and their leaders getting killed in the streets, or fleeing the country.

I tire of talking to retards like you, all you do is lie and shill for your (((side))) Talk doesn't determine any outcomes anyway. I wish Putin would stop being a cuck and sort things out in Ukraine.

How would that be an assault to his ego?

Before he was in control of Moscow. He changed the name to Russia to claim that he was the rightful ruler of all rus people.

The fact that Crimea was not a sovereign land and had a special autonomous status even after 1991.

Because it would make the us look really weak. I don't know how he will deal with the Ukraine but he won't allow any more aggression in other countries

How is it legit if Ukraine held it after soviet union and does not recognise it as part of being Russia?

There are legit ways of doing referendums, then there are botched jobs like the Crimean one

>I have suspicion Putin wants to annex the former eastern bloc countries

Great analysis. We should strike with nuclear weapons.

Quick, call President Trump! They're clearly overlooking something.

I'm no expert in modern history. but I do know that the capital of the Russian empire used to be in Kiev.

Also russians deserve the Crimea. Every other port they have freezes early and unfreezes way late.

They deserve at least one port that isn't arctic restricted.

Russian troops were always in Crimea, by agreement. With the Kosher coup carried out by CIA in Kiev, Putin knew the new coup leadership of Kiev would kick the Russians out of Crimea, and move NATO in, agreement be damned, and he grabbed Crimea before we could.

He out-jewed us, and thus the Yiddishe tears we see flowing on a daily basis here on Sup Forums, in the media, everywhere etc.

Go ahead and shed some more tears Mordechai, they always cheer me up.......

>I don't know how he will deal with the Ukraine but he won't allow any more aggression in other countries

Where would Russia show aggression? Do you know what NATO is?
Russia is not a threat anymore you fucking retards.

>It is.

Bullshit. If Maidan actually were one big Neo-Nazi rally, you wouldn't need to post obscure videos of random Right Sector marches to prove it.

Also, Russian was never an official language in Ukraine, just like Russia only has Russian as the official language.

It is humiliating for Ukraine to have lost Crimea, but they're honestly better off without that shithole.

It's economically isolated from the rest of the world (that won't change anytime soon), physically isolated from Russia, and a huge money pit.

The real issue is the illegal occupation and devastation in Eastern Ukraine.
Given the precedents of Russian actions in Georgia and Moldova, that will not change anytime soon.

So why does America need military garrisons on Russian borders?

Perhaps Russia should garrison some nukes in Cuba again? How well did they react last time?

> to have lost Crimea, but they're honestly better off without that shithole.
Crimea a shithole? Especially to the Ukraine? What the fuck am I reading