Hahahahahah

>The President of the United States of America
What an embarrassment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XH0CSzdHwg0
youtube.com/watch?v=pYbwCR_2iXw
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/refugees-entering-us-doubled-rate-ruling-trump-tra/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying being passionate about immigration is a bad thing

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>Spaghetti nigger thinks his opinion matters

> pick fight with POTUS
> get assblasted with no quarter given

the best timeline

LOVE THE CREW/CTR/FAGGOT THREADS ARE SO COOL

sage

Sup Forums BTFO

>SEE YOU IN COURT RREEEE

Why is this nigguh tweeting everytime he gets triggered? Can't this be handled more professionally?

Impeachment when?

Awww wopp boppa iiiaaa lovveeaa thhee cockkaa ina my assa & thata donald trumpa sucha cheeky boyya, sucha embarrassinga, the waya hea speaka to the twittera.

Libs hate this picture

we didn't elect Renzie though

U wot?

youtube.com/watch?v=XH0CSzdHwg0

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=pYbwCR_2iXw

America is a lost cause. Who agrees?

HAHAHA

THE DEMS CODDLE RADICAL ISLAMISTS

me about 300 years ago

Did you read the law?

He has every right to stop immigration from any country or GROUP of aliens.

This is strictly a political move, and it shows how our courts have been overrun with crazy liberals.

I hope Trump deports EVERY FUCKING MEXICAN HERE, ANCHOR BABIS INCLUDED.

And fuck you OP you dirty european mexican.

To be fair, none of the countries in his ban list are a threat. The true terrorist countries are Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Why didn't he ban them?

>bunga bunga laughing about other presidents

losing control that easy when you are the president is bad. he looks weak like if he couldnt handle minor things. weak, really really weak. its been only 1 month and he is already bitching and screaming on twitter. this is hilarious.

At least he didn't spell "stake" "steak" this time.

He followed obamas list. That way he couldnt be attacked over the picking of countries.

Do you even know whats going on?

Geesh, you fuckin hoppity twats always ask such dumb questions

>typing in all-caps isn't an abomination against nature and god.

Jesus Christ...what have we done?

t. culona inchiavabile

>The State Department has more than doubled the rate of refugees from Iraq, Syria and other suspect countries in the week since a federal judge’s reprieve, in what analysts said appears to be a push to admit as many people as possible before another court puts the program back on ice.

>A staggering 77 percent of the 1,100 refugees let in since Judge James L. Robart’s Feb. 3 order have been from the seven suspect countries. Nearly a third are from Syria alone — a country that Mr. Trump has ordered be banned altogether from the refugee program. Another 21 percent are from Iraq. By contrast, in the two weeks before Judge Robart’s order, just 9 percent of refugees were from Syria and 6 percent were from Iraq.

>“There’s no doubt in my mind they would be doing whatever they could to get people in before something changes because, from their perspective, their motivation is to resettle these folks. It would not be the first time that State Department officials have prioritized facilitating someone’s entry to the United States over security concerns,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies....

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/9/refugees-entering-us-doubled-rate-ruling-trump-tra/

Trump clashing with duterte is so inevitable and will be the comedic event of the millennium.
Can't wait

Is America the most cucked in the world? Even worse than Germany and France

if you think he's losing control because of the caps lock give him a break he's like 80.
he'll never understand our internet ways. and thats a good thing

hes an embarrassment? are you fucking kidding me? my nation is lead by a fucking school teacher A FUCKING SUPPLY TEACHER.

He should go to Judge Judy.

>tweeting everytime he gets triggered? Can't this be handled more professionally?
Least it shows a sense of realness

>protecting the nation from terrorism is 'an embarrassment'
this is why people call you a cuck

>triggered
LOL you lefties really hate that we took your word away and now you want to re-appropriate it.

hey george don't you worry 'bout the boss, I won't rat on you, and I know that you won't rat on me. you know we sell these hours of our lives to pay for the things that they own and that we need to live, live free or die is what they say, but you know freedom is just another pretty word now meaningless like liberty and democracy which have suffered the same fate. they own the printing presses, tv stations, Internet and they advertise our thoughts into our minds and then we buy whatever shit it is that they have paid for us to buy.

hey george you know they spy on every moment of our lives our emails our phones their street cameras their drones and that is just the shit that we know about so far. hey george, don't you worry 'bout the war yeah we both know that it will never end and that the enemy is not on any foreign shores it's you and me we at home must stay and watch because they know that we sell these hours of our lives and the price is going down and we are all in debt.

ya know outside this little enclave that we call the first world well human life it is barely worth any spare change comes it comes gradually and in a tidal wave if I say that the world won't change, what I'm really sayin' is I don't want to change. I'm tired, lazy and I have grown stuck in my ways but I won't make a difference because of your words well they saved me from the lies I've come to live and believe the world's deepest truth well truth that's a mystery to all but a really only few truly seek it, most of us are far more comfortable with lies lies we tell ourselves more than anybody else that everything's alright that we're doing what we can but In the end you know we give strength with our ignorance well that's still a tug of war and each of us here still has moments more.

hey george don't you worry 'bout the boss, I won't rat on you and I know that you won't rat on me.

>be most powerful man on earth
>get rekted by this beauty
>go on twitter like a woman and whine

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish our leaders would be anti-immigration enough to caps-lock about it on twitter.

Leave it to western Europe too see this as a bad thing. Fucking cucks.

Wait until Saturday and we'll see who's whining.

Cap this.

We should assassinate him.

Even Chris Mathews thinks the ruling is purely political. When an MSNBC host thinks the ruling has shaky legal grounds, you know it's getting overturned.

Some of us just want basic rights to live and function. That does not mean we are nazis or niggers or the left or rednecks. Posted on this site daily is very clear evidence that we as serious whites dont have those rights. I have been thrown under the bus by people who think im a redneck. These people are full of ideas, arrogant and full of blind ambition. They never question themselves, yet it is obvious that their actions are the only factor which prevents this immediate initiative and action within the other people. It is obvious that these people are attached to their position in society and are saying what they are saying for no other reason. They are literally preventing the mentality of initiative which will directly solve the problems because they are fearful, selfish, ignorant and spineless. They blame it on others who are not like that and claim that it cannot be done like that as if some reckless immediate action would occur and more careful paced action is necessary. Just because someone has this immediate initiative does not mean they are going to do something reckless right now. This initiative will operate in the person and create the most efficient and intelligent action over time. These people are the ones who are committing this reckless action they speak of throwing everyone else under the bus just because they dont understand their own fear, like cucks. The way i see it, these people are the only ones holding back any kind of healthy change, with or without realizing it, all while claiming the hard work and initiative of others. Once again, just because someone has this discontent and initiative does not mean they are stupid, careless or reckless in a situation where those people claim to be playing a waiting game. We seriously need to sort this problem out. It can be something as minor as this which holds back Trumps EOs in a time like this. These are the people calling themselves Civic Nationalists.

it's not getting overturned.

if it goes to supreme court, it's 4 v 4, which means the lower court's decision stands

it's over, you trumptards lost

Unless it gets to 1st circuit court that isn't so liberal, it's upheld, and then SCOTUS has to resolve it because it's 2 federal courts in direct conflict. SCOTUS rules 4-4 and the most recent verdict (in favor of the ban) is upheld.

What the fuck? He's going to take Nordstrom to court over this shit? Nevermind Bannon, Ivanka must be the shadow president

That court used incredibly retarded reasoning.
By it's logic every federal criminal should be released from prison because they could be potential students at state universities.

IMPLYING HE'S NOT PLAYING 4D CHESS AND BAITING THE DEMOCRATS ON THIS ONE.

>He is now 100% free of criticism if there's any sort of attack and it guarantees his reelection

Libtards are literally retarded.

>1st circuit

federal judiciary is anti-trump as fuck though. keep in mind they are appointed by the executive, and the "conservative" circuits are actually appointed by Bush Jr.

1 judge from the current decision - Richard Clifton - was in fact were appointed by Bush

I think Trump understands the internet better than you think. At the very least he understood the power of social media in spite of his age.

You.
I like you.
Classically memed.

How do you take a court to court? Is he retarded?

>Implying the people who post there threads are not the very same people posting in them.
Sup Forumstards masquerade as liberals to get more (you) all the time.

You're really going to set yourself up again? Really? Do you communists never learn?

I didn't say, or mean to imply, it was guaranteed. But that is how the administration can come out of this winning.

>Doesn't know what an appeals court is
>Calls Trump retarded
Projection

If the president somehow doesn't have the authority to block a perceived dangerous group of people from invading, regardless of the ironclad precedent that he does, then what power does a president have at all? This is the most basic power a president has. A 3-0 decision was given, not on the basis of past precedent, but on whether the courts believed there was actually a threat from the areas that were being temporarily blocked in question. Absolute madness.

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

So he should ban Israel and Saudi Arabia then.

You guys are so fucking lucky to have a President who does exactly what he said he was going to do during the election regardless of how much red tape he encounters or how much people try to stop him.

This kind of shit is downright heroic.

it's a setup

the left, as we know it, will soon cease to exist