Us white people are terrible and need to die out, am I right goy- I mean "guys" ?

>Us white people are terrible and need to die out, am I right goy- I mean "guys" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108222809
youtu.be/uTkRp4oD3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes I'm ashamed of being white. senpai

Why?

Because I don't deserve all the success I have. I know i got there because of advantages i inherited.

THATS RIGHT GOY

Advantages like not being a subhuman?

Don't forget to feel guilty about the holocaust too.

And you don't? Fuck this site sometimes.

Would you feel guilty if an exterminator killed a thousand cockroaches that were infesting your home?

when a white guy realises that (you) has been responsible for more chaos, murder and deception you will understand finally we are the problem.

man what is going with this guilt about stuff we didn't do like slavery and the holocaust of the jews and all that

i'm a white guy. but I want to get rid of whites.

>jews
>white

Jews and communists (lots of overlap between the two btw) have been responsible for more suffering than white people.

So do your duty to humanity and kys.

Jews want to make us either believe there's no such thing as the white race or else make us so ashamed of the history of the white race that we stop identifying with it. Jews thrive on relativism and dissent because if we don't have a clear sense of identity and vision for our future then they can leech away at our society without anyone caring enough to notice or stop them.

Asians > whites

Lol at feeling guilt for slavery.

I just came back from the Gulf states (Doha, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, UAE) and I've been to Dhahran in Saudi Arabia.

Do you realize that Arabs, especially Gulf Arabs literally practivce slavery to this very day? And I'm not talking about "wage slavery" or some other euphemism. I'm saying they literally go to an "employment agency" (slave market), "hire" (purchase) a maid / migrant worker for a few thousand dirhams/ riyal and then they are, according to the Gulf laws (kafala system) the property of the kafeel (the filthy gulf arab who bought them). They can be murdered, beaten, tortured, raped, starved etc. and the khaleejis are never ever punished for it.

How can anyone cry about slavery from 150 years ago when Arabs are literally enslaving blacks, filipinos, indonesians, ethiopians etc. to this very day. I have seen it with my own eyes. Saudis and Qataris have no empathy for anyone apart from their own tribe, everyone (including whites) are slaves in their eyes.

How the fuck can liberals complain about things from a century ago when these fucking arabs are literally enslaving people to this VERY FUCKING DAY?!

Does anybody look at the catalog before posting?

Atrocities don't count unless white people do them. Everything else is just "their culture."

Never ever let ANYONE make you feel guilty for slavery.

If anyone cries about slavery (especially those retarded twitter liberal muslims who always cry about white supremacy) then tell them to FUCK OFF to the GULF STATEs, where they will see slavery with their own eyes.

Gulf Arabs can murder, torture, rape, starve and abuse you in their countries, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you are their worker, they can work you for 20 hours a day and if you dare try to call the police, the police will beat the hsit out of you, if you try to run away, you will be a "huroob" (runaway) and you will be jailed for "absconding" from your master.

How can anyone cry about slavery when Arabs are literally enslaving hundreds of thousands of people to this very day?

If anyone cries about slavery, tell them to take a trip to Doha or Riyadh, when they see their pet Muslims enslave and murder and torture blacks / browns then maybe they will change their mind.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108222809
youtu.be/uTkRp4oD3Xg
youtu.be/uTkRp4oD3Xg
youtu.be/uTkRp4oD3Xg

Having a picture of the same guy doesn't make the topic the same. None of us are discussing the show in this thread.

>None of us are discussing the show in this thread
You're not really discussing anything, user. So what's the purpose behind making this thread?

t. non-white or a jew

We're discussing white guilt. The only one not contributing political discussion is you with your complaining meta-posting.

>We're discussing white guilt
Why though? Seems like a waste of time to me, but carry on.

whoa

Which more important topic would you prefer to invest our anime picture sharing forum time on?

Can't you tell when someone is trolling?