Are japanese asian?

i know this might sound done but i've been doing some research and i came across this interesting web article that claims japanese are actually descendants of anglo saxons

i know this sounds far fetched but an ancient japanese legend tells a tale that there were anglo saxon fishermen who got lost on the great cod migration of 500BC

yes, there is a signifigant distance between these two island nations but remember, the tides were a lot stronger back then

could this be true?

So that one Jap poster who is always going on about

>TFW ugly asian and not whitu

Is crying for nothing?

>Are Japanese Asian?
What a stupid fucking question.

We wuz Onii-chans

>Could this be true?

Bitch it might be

they are closest to koreans but branch out from the same tree as all other eastasians

though there are genetic diseases that only exist in japan and portugal, that's probably because our ancestors captured their women as sex slaves and brought them over

All I know is Japanese women are for white dick

they're not for lewds
they're for hugs, marriage and reproduction

>implying

is it legal to masturbate to this?

for now, she's for hugs
once she's older, marriage and reproduction may follow

my formula still applies

Why do you , hapa autists, have such a big complex and esteem-issue about not being anglos to the point it drives you to develop mental illness?

>once she's older

nigger she's 21 years old

I wouldn't marry nor reproduce with her at 21 yet
24 is cut-off point

shes like 20

Go leaf

WE WUZ SAMURAIZ N SHEEEIT

They are in Asia? Are they tiny? Are their faces kind of flat with small eyes? I seem to think these are all answered with a yes, so they seem pretty Asian to me. Nothing wrong with that, only people who should be ashamed of their ethnicity are niggers and poos.

If you buy into that sort of thing you're dumber than most leafposters here.

You found the chink in my armor!

Anglo-saxons? I prefer the hypothesis regarding Finnic fishing boat people who got carried with the ocean currents to Japan and America. The climate was warmer a few thousand years back so the Northern passages were free from ice.

>Indians had the same sauna technology as Finns
>Finns were the only European colonists that Indians tolerated
>Japanese and Finnish languages have no differences in pronounciation
>All have similar views on respect, nature and general good behaviour
>All are in one form or another special types of autists

There were not that many of the boat people that it would show in modern genetic analysis, and they assimilated to the native people while introducing their culture.

Yes, they're Asians.

>the great cod migration of 500BC

Ok great. No further evidence needed. I'm sold. Get me a ticket. I'm all aboard this train.

Looks like a russian hybrid

Thats because it is.

God, tell me you are trolling

Read somewhere that Ancestral nips were related to ancient Tibetans, which triggered the Chinese who were always spouting shit like

>Muh Tang

Two most based asian countries. Ghurkas and Samurai. No wonder the (((communists))) hate them

No wonder japan is the best Asian country.