Have you guys watched the Geraldo white race episode lately? It's pretty much how pol thinks now...

Have you guys watched the Geraldo white race episode lately? It's pretty much how pol thinks now. Except edgy Geraldo got his nose broken by flying chair

youtube.com/watch?v=i0yN0dGNfwk&t=1s

What the fuck was that nigger trying to do ?

Never relax.

He got worked up suddently, from trying to talk to skinhead guy and next thing, he's choking blonde guy

(((Geraldo Rivera)))

The way the crowd kinda .. endorses the black guys behavior and threatening posture really irks me.

I would immediately of stood up if I were one of those white men.

Strange that the ones not initiating violence were removed and belittled.

I think they were expecting him to make some profound statement (Let me tell ya something boy...) but instead he got pissed off at the one guy for telling him to sit down, and when the other guy got up black man lost it

Is this nigger dead yet?
Hope he died violently

>goes up and starts touching the blonde guy

Yep, Geraldo is a huge scumbag.

Whoever threw that chair gets my commendation.

Skinhead called him an uncle tom and he got offended by the disrespect.

sure you would leaf.

I've been watching the video frame by frame and there is an unknown man in flannel who lunges after Geraldo and starts punching him in the stomach on the far right edge of the camera.

The black guy starts choking the skinhead, yet the skinhead is thrown out? How does this make any sense?

He shows up later walking around like he's one of the crew. Odd

Lmao, maybe he worked there but hated Rivera

>controlled opposition
the plot thickens

In fact, HE'S the one that threw the chair.. There was no skinheads or any of the guests involved, All three white guys, and the black guy can be clearly seen on the footage in the middle of their own fights

> comments disabled

This is the one and only thing on the internet that actually triggers me.

Who was this man who kicked Geraldo's ass ?

if I were to post that the holocaust never happened I'd go to jail

but I wouldn't do that, of course

be happy with what you got, burger

You can find the full version somhere. I have it saved on my computer. vimeo maybe

I dont know but I'd like to, as soon as the brawl starts he shows up out of nowhere, and after he beats up geraldo they act link nothing happened. maybe he was a friend of one of the skinheads idk

Stump Flumped

cant stump the stump

>Geraldo
>Baiting whites against blacks live on TV.

Can you get anymore jew like that that. I mean hes not even trying to be sly about it.

>Geraldo comes from a Jewish background
everytime

You retards realize this shits all staged right?

member when geraldo tried to talk shit to trump about the pussy tape and came crying back to him a day later

I've never understood how those dweebs could be so adolescent. There's only one guy who was halfway presentable and spoke relatively cogently and he couldn't resist letting out a few racial slurs. I would do it so different.

The plot thickens

When was this filmed? It seems ahead of its time. For some reason I assume the red pill is a recent phenomenon, but maybe thats because the brainwashing has gotten worse in recent years

Back then the kikes weren't forcing racemixing propaganda down people's throats and they still felt some kind of allegiance to their racial group

Nowadays the propaganda is so bad having any kind of white in group preference is not only seen as racist but racemixing is promoted by the media

This was 1988

>geraldo staged getting a chair launched at his nose

really committed to his job, that guy