AnCap ball thread

Postem up Postem up show me what you got!

These are the best

Who needs MS Paint when you can draw?

Dumping a few

What is the NAP

Not replying to this post is a violation of the NAP.

Ending with one of the funniest naval encounters in history.

Nigger Activation Protocol

Non aggression principle
dont tread on me

Battle of Tsushima

North Atlantic Partnership

I love these memes, but where does the child sex slave reference come from?
Wouldn't owning someone violate their sovereignty?

Awesome

Seriously, the bullying against ancap members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since ancaps are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only ancap who finds it hard to take pride in his own political ideology after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my ideas from insecure losers here. Why not bully liberals or communists? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful nice as fuck ideology?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an ancap "delusional" in his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth ancap that they are a "stupid nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsack? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying anarchist pride, your dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Who's got the USSR ones balls?

this one is best

proof humanity is ancap by default

rate my oc

Nigger Appointment Parliament

Shitted up the brows 7/10
Nice job tho

>Politicians
>Laws
>in an ancap world

>Financier is first violating NAP so retaliation doenst violate that principle

>when ur poor as fuck so you mock ideologies that more accurately describe reality and make their practitioners rich

>Evecap: Casuality
need more eve memes

Really?

why do we libertarians love sneks so much?

lol

>Wouldn't owning someone violate their sovereignty?
Yes, most of these are pretty strawman. Still funny though.

I'm Australian so I love snakes. I'm not some filthy librarain

How Would Copyright even work in an AnCap?

I can't find the one about the recent war started on the pretext that one corp didn't pay their station rent

yes, Eve is fun

I love how this type of behaviour is not punished but almost encouraged by the devs. Whatever works, no holds barred. Incredibly rare thing these days, where you can get the shaft for being rude in the chat in more mainstream online games. Eve is a proper ancap paradise. It should be preserved at any cost.

does making you cry bitchtears on a Tasmanian tradingcard symposium violate the NAP?

Can we have a snek apprication thread?

> pic related, one of the most venimus in the world but is actually super friendly, and can swim
What are best snakes pol
> don't tread on me

we try but our dev companys retarded and has no idea how to make money, the retarded CEO won't step down despite the game not running a growing profit in years

This is now a NatSoc Ball thread.

I'm not at a computer where I can make an image so can someone do one for me?

"When your local 'protection firm' kills or displaces all the competition and starts demanding you follow their rules to protect their customers and threatens to break your kneecaps if you don't pay the protection money but this isn't actually a government trust me"

>niggers

I know communism is bad but this one just seems so badass.

koenigs python best snek

dumarils boa are also bretty good I hear through the snek vine

Communists aren't like that these days, they'd rather ban guns now.

I thought Hitler took Amphetemines. Kind of like modern ADHD (((Medication))).

Breddy gud.

His doctor prescribed him that though, people didn't understand drugs as well back then.

Too long and violated the NAP midway through

Excuse me, he used amphetamines!

Its great to see my drawing assimilate it's self into this meme.

>tfw my OC gets reposted

Speak for yourself, I think these are hilarious.

t. Ancap

template

3 ancap threads popping up at the same time
I wonder what the likes are sliding now

>I wonder what the likes are sliding now

the dislikes

Nigger Assimilation Program

Uhhh.. you don't get to bring misinfo.

Yes, you are a stupid nigger. Glad we cleared that up.

>77

Because neither of us like to be stepped on

>antifa ball
kek

>when you're an anti-fascist fascist but won't kill yourself

This desu.

People seem to be confusing ancap with some kind of post-westphalian globalist capitolism.

In ancap world you can have NDAs and noncompetes enforced by a third party but there aren't any tort courts so you can't enforce trademarks in a global way, likely if you enforced intellectual property at all it would be by membership in a group with a mutual monopoly and that may or may not require that you put TM on everything, likely it would not.

>1111
Praise to him

PRAISE KEK

Gas the likes
Face[book] war now

>ancap
>copyright

You're a delusional, stupid nigger.

Intellectual property wouldn't exist because it requires a govt to enforce it

AAAAAAAAAAA
AUTISTIC NUMERICAL DEITIES

Greatest story ever told.

When using an AnCap meme is a violation of the NAP so you have to make your own but then that becomes a violation of the NAP because it's referencing someone who doesn't wanna be referenced so you have to become the meme

Thats what I thought.

I really have thought long and hard about the AnCap ideology and here are a few problems/benefits a government can have.

>Monopolies can form and limit the free market = Nearly impossible to enter some markets.
>Intellectual Property Will be Nonexistent. = Less of a motivation to innovate in fear of intellectual theft.
>Public parks and roads can be beneficial for those who use it the most. (Commuters and Transportation industry) Because they don't need to build there own road or pay a heavy toll.
>Environmental Regulations controlling the supply of trees, animals, and other replenish-able goods so that way they are not removed in a week because of a demand spike or something. Also people generally benefit in productivity if the air pollution is not on Chinese levels.