**PROFANITY WARNING** Transgender Protest Crashes Insurance Board Meeting

**PROFANITY WARNING** Transgender Protest Crashes Insurance Board Meeting

maciverinstitute.com/videos/2017/02/profanity-warning-protester-crashes-insurance-board-meeting-over-transgender-decision/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxee1Ohkkb8

> Unhappy with the Group Insurance Board's recent decision to stop covering hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgeries for state employees, one protester thought the board's meeting this morning was the right time to launch a profanity-riddled protest.

> The GIB's decision to cease the coverage came after a federal judge ruled that states are not required to cover those treatments under federal law. By ceasing the coverage, the state returned to a policy it had maintained since July 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpigjnKl7nI?t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosurgery#North_America
youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>profanity warning
>on Sup Forums

> How to make people agree with you
> 1.) Yell at them

???

>paying for unnecessary shit
>GIB
The jokes write themselves sometimes

>**PROFANITY WARNING**
nigger

Trigger warning for christcucks

its the title of the video you fuck

honestly, people like you shouldn't be allowed to represent our country on this board

/poI/ itself is profanity

youtu.be/hpigjnKl7nI?t=1s

It's great news they aren't paying for unnecessary tranny surgery when they'll kill themselves anyway.

OP is once again a faggot.
>let's poke the bee's nest because i'm a faggot
t. you

Can these people do anything without making a scene?

I bet they will still pay for therapy tho.

>AUTISTIC SCREECHING WARNING

GIB ME DOZ HORMONES

>insurance equality
>pls gibs hormones and fund my lifestyle

#EndTransTyranny when?

Why the fuck do they think that'll work on a group of board directors? Dyed hair, profanity out the ass, autistic screeching, not one of those things will ever convince a white-collar professional. Well, convince him you're a fucking lunatic, but besides that...

>poisonous_snakes_for_ants.jpg

Fixed

> You think that hormone therapy is optional?
Yes
> You think that sex--uh-- reassignment surgery is optional?
Yes

I still somehow consider myself liberal, but this far left, sjw, pink hair whining shit needs to go.

If you want to play dress up, do it with your own money.

You are a scholar and maybe a saint.

I hate this retarded, screeching bitch as much as the next guy. But come on...

>Insurance covers pills and therapy to make depression sufferers who feel suicidal.

>Insurance won't cover pills and a singular procedure for "transgender" people who feel suicidal.

Both of these cannot remain true if you want to have objective standards. I actually somewhat agree with the insane faggots. Even if there is no "cure" for their insanity, at least they can be made to feel better and not off themselves.

If healthcare companies shouldn't cover trannies, then they shouldn't be required to cover any mental health problems at all.

>Insurance covers pills and therapy for depression sufferers who feel suicidal.

...fixed...

ahaha, whole room got redpilled

Surgery to treat a psychological issue is not a valid thing.

>giving children hormone treatment

People that give a child hormone treatment should be charged with endangering the welfare of a child. If you want to fuck up your own body with hormones when you're over 18, go for it but don't poison your kids body and mind.

Hehe I saw it too

1. Lack of precedent doesn't make an option invalid.

2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosurgery#North_America

3. > It make sense to pay for an infinite amount of therapy sessions, but not one irreversible procedure.

The hormone treatments cost a lot of money. Cost of zoloft is pennies. It's really that simple.

>insane disgusting mental patient starts shrieking about how it will no longer be given fake treatments to coddle it
>proves the board's point by chimping the fuck out

>little boy "needs" hormone therapy

how is this not child abuse tbqh

If the surgery actually showed a significant impact on curing the problem, sure. But it doesn't. Johns Hopkins (the fuckers who invented the surgery procedure) actually STOPPED performing it because when they did follow-up interviews (what a concept, I know), they found that the people who got the surgery were either no better or far worse, and the suicide rate skyrocketed post-procedure. The number of people who considered themselves "fixed" was too low to make the surgery a valid option, so they stopped doing it.

It's like saying you have heartburn, so you take out your stomach and pour nutrient paste right into your intestines before taking a fucking tums. Sure, you might need to buy a bunch of tums, but its better than mutilating your body.

I'm sure THIS will convince them to cover tranny therapy!

If anyone wants to have fun and piss off these mentally deranged fucks go here

God that voice is annoying, whinny cunt

Options
1. Pay for your own healthcare
2. Ask someone else to pay for your own healthcare
3. Die

I don't see a problem with this, do you? If you're such a dick that there isn't a single person on this planet who would have you rather live than die, then, I'm sorry, dicks die.

What.

>Depression = mental pills to help cope with depression

>Gender Dyshporia = throw hormone pills at the problem

They should both get therapy treatment and depression pills, but not hormone pills.

>Even if there is no "cure" for their insanity, at least they can be made to feel better and not off themselves.
I'm depressed. The only thing that can cure my depression is to own a gold-plated Ferrari. Otherwise I'll kill myself.

Now pay for it.

trannies aren't human, society is better off if they just kill themselves

Good points.

Alright, I'm back on the bandwagon. Gas them.

Look at the look on that woman's face.

>CONTEMPT

She's disgusted by this thing in front of her. She'll readily throw away all associations with SJWs and Feminazis in order to distance herself from it.

Me and my gf (who is trans) just got in a really big fight over this vid, thanks a lot OP

I asked why they should be forced to cover it and just the question alone sent her into a tantrum. She doesn't even get her girl pills from the doctor she buys them offline off some website.

>Trans woman
>Trans man

I still don't get this concept, like, so wtf are they? A man or a woman?

>they're Trans

OK but wtf ARE THEY

nu/pol/ doesn't like gore, swearing or talking bad about daddy Trump. Get used to it or fuck off back to stormfront.

Suicide is an option.

>groucho marx with pink hair crashes insurance board meeting

unnecessary surgery
they can pay out of their own pockets

That's funny, I thought being transgender was natural and not a metal health issue?

Maybe if a mental health evaluation wasn't able to detect blatant lies.

Also, if a person is begging you to cut their dick off, then they most definitely DO have something mentally wrong with them.

Fuck man, that sucks. How much do you need? I only have about $400 in the bank, but I can throw in a quick blowie too if it makes you feel any better.

they don't cut they dick off they turn it inside out
from my experience it feels good, pretty close to the real thing. I've only fucked one though.

This famalam

why would she be fighting for hormone therapy and reassignment surgery if gender is just a social construct?

penis n vagina be getting mixed up, idk.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

This is a family board sir.

>People with depression: people with a genuine clinical illness which has been known to go away due to circumstances of medicine, environment, or self-determination.

>Trannies: men/women who think they're women/men.

To propose that both can be treated with pills is not only scientifically wrong, it's morally unjustifiable to disregard the people afflicted by the disease by simply telling them that they are not diseased and that their insane hallucinations can be a reality. They will ultimately realize one day that this is not true and commit suicide. The only solution is to pass a law(s) that deem gender dysphoria as a bona fide mental illness that must be treated so as to rid the person of it, not make it worse or play along with their insanity. It's unethical and unfair to those individuals who do not know any better, or are simply incapable of fixing themselves.

They need help, and all we've done for them is tell them they're not sick. It's like telling a person who's got a sinus infection that the virus afflicting them is natural and they should take this drug which speeds up the growth of the infection. They will all either kill themselves upon realizing that they cannot physically be the opposite gender, or they will break even further and legitimately believe that they have become that gender.

I don't hate trannies for being what they are like I wouldn't hate a family member for getting sick and depending on me for help.

Stop talking

But that's just it. I am depressed because I don't have money. If I had more money, I wouldn't be depressed anymore. Give me $500,000 so I can pay off all my college and home debt and pay for my kids' future, and I'll be happy as a bird.

It's not the government nor insurances job to keep me or anyone else happy. It's their job to keep everyone productive and able to achieve their own happiness through their own work.

>profanity warning

why

And thus a whole room of Trump supporters was born. Do these people enjoy shooting themselves in the foot?

How about instead of paying thousands of dollars to cut off / add on penises to these mentally insane people, we spend $0.20 on a round and put some lead through their brain?

Tax money well spent.

Because I'm gonna puke. Watching gore is one thing, fucking gore is another

>Insurance won't cover pills and a singular procedure for "transgender" people who feel suicidal.
Because that "procedure" has zero effect on the suicide rate of trannies. You are the retard here.

Neither should you -- the OP could have easily taken out the bit about profanity.

So I take this to mean that is still a man... Why is nobody physically removing him from the room? Grab the fucker, tell him to shut the fuck up, and toss him out like you would anyone else.

uhhhh hey there sweetie i'm depressed too

>mentally ill person feels suicidal and confused
>LOL PUMP EM' FULL OF HORMONES OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER LOL

Dude my gf's looks just like a regular pussy, and it's an innie too

pay them,pay them. at least I have never had any dysfunction with my gender. holy shit buddy.

>hormonal therapy isn't optional, it's a necesity for people to live
kek

I'm pretty torn about this. One the one hands, trans-people are nuts. But on the other hand, insurance companies are the scum of the earth. I think I'll side with nuts on this one.

Nah you got a boyfriend

don't care desu as long as she sucks my dick and let's me fuck her pussy

YOU'RE SAYING YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLES LIVES
>no i do not
but wait there is more!
>MY "(("(HUSBAND)"))" IS A TRANSGENDER WOMAN

yea i dont even know anymore

Is be willing to pay taxes for them to get some kind of therapy for their mental illness. There's really no point in paying for cosmetic procedures that don't lower their suicide rate though.

Trannies commit suicide around 14X more than normal people. The only other group of people with a suicide rate that high is those with schizophrenia.

We don't tell people with schizophrenia that their delusions are real because that would be fucking retarded and counter productive, so why should we let those with gender dysphoria think they are the opposite sex?

why are they using XIAOMI logo?

>We don't tell people with schizophrenia that their delusions are real because that would be fucking retarded and counter productive, so why should we let those with gender dysphoria think they are the opposite sex?

>>proves the board's point by chimping the fuck out

pol is a board of peace.

If gender is a social construct then why do they need the surgery?

>her

I don't know man, those pseudo-pussies are abominations, or at least they used to be. Kind of silly to say trannies are worse off with a vagina when you give them something out of a horror movie and they understandably flip out and neck themselves.

>anything warning
son, I think you might be lost.
Do you know where you are?

>GIBS

>GIBS ME DAT

Stop memeing, reality is ripping at the seams!

Watch your profamity

>if you had a trans son daughter or wife
>no trans husband

>looks just like a regular pussy
>regular pussy

There's only so much you can do with a giant flesh wound

This was a real entertaining video. That last part was fantastic.

as silly as it sounds it's true

yeah I'll bet

reality has started to come back with a vengence on the special snowflakes

Gas

that's enough internet for today i think

but user the party is just getting started

Oh ffs australia

TELL ME WHAT THIS COSTS YOU?!?!?!?

ARE YOU AMUSED BY THIS?!?!?

THIS MAN HAS CHILDREN!!1! LOOK AT THIS MAN!!!!

Literally everyone else in the building is thinking, "for fuck sake, get rid of this pink haired freak"

MY PARTNER IS A TRANSWOMAN AND YOU'RE TELLING HER THAT YOU DON'T CARE!!!