Where do you stand on this scale?

5 going on 6

8 going on 9

7 desu

Does anyone have the disgruntled mensch picture?

7 hoping to move to be a 9 as soon as possible.

8. Don't think I'll get to 9 any time soon tho.

Maybe somewhere between 7/8.

I'm definitely not as passive as 7. But still not as broken-free and righteous as 8.

11. I always go to 11.

Bless you. Keep fighting the good fight.

Between 7 and 8. Started at 1.

7. Was a 2-3 a little over a year ago.

im gonna make it to 9 this year lads

Btw what level do I need to come legally to Trumpreich?

mmm

I guess I'm a 4... I found this place a week ago and I'm the most confused I've ever been. I'm kinda sad now actually. The more I read the more I see in day to day life.

4 I guess.

After that you are in mental problem territory.

1 about 1.5 years ago. Hit 5 about 10 months ago. 6 In October. Currently working on 9.

Been a pleasure serving with you gents.

7 I need to read more books so I can make it to 9.

Same

Currently 8

8. Last year around this time was a 4.

where were you before you came here?

this post is proof that Sup Forums has a large percentage of youtube teenage retards now

It's too difficult to answer this question if you are a liberal and against immigration. In some aspects I would be 2, in some aspects 8.

Also I will add on I was a 4 before I ever came to this board as well.

You hombres haven't done any kind of redpilling.

I was referred by my cousin. He told me to watch threads and take note of them actually occuring in real life. Feminist propaganda... it's frightening. I came across this guy called Yuri something... he talked about cultural subversion and it had me shook.

2 from 2010 to 2011. 4 to 5 in 2012. 10 since 2013.
Thank you Stormfront and disgusting London 2012 opening ceremony.

Probably somewhere between 5 and 6, without the ranting on facebook or thinking women are all whores/bitches like some virgin beta fag. I'm a whole lot of 1 too though-- I'm a degenerate I won't lie and I don't even feel bad about it that much. I like drinking, partying and fucking.

My political opinion was mainstream Fox News watching conservative in high school (minus the religious part) but I have been an atheist classical liberal since I was about 19 (I'm 28 now). I hate white nationalism but I hate SJWs even more and find all other forms of identity politics to be retarded.

I work as a naval officer and I can't stand NEETs or anime or autists and. I think Trump and his administration is retarded, so I hate 90% of you faggots.

7 and following the molymeme path after

1 during weekends

Rich Evans/10

7 And I fucking hate it

Please roll well.

You work as a welfare queen and act like a complete degenerate. You're not redpilled in the slightest

Nowhere in your shitty chart, since "Western civilization" basically consist on going to war with other to take whatever they had. Which is quite shit IMO.
Nowadays there's no place to my knowledge that hasn't been a western colony and isn't a total shithole

I was 6 before Sup Forums became my home board. Now I'm an 8.

I was never under a 5, but then again I'm Balkan diaspora.

8ish I guess.

>"Western civilization" basically consist on going to war with other to take whatever they had

Do you actually believe this?

Actually 9 fits better

Me too burger man

8 going on 9. Don't give a shit about personal fitness, a mind is more valuable than the body.

Ehhh, probably 2 or 3?

Jealousy of the mighty spaniards, my friend?

I'm a 7.

2 detected.

working on the self-improvement stuff in 8, but mindset-wise
hovering between 6 and 7 for about 3 years
I have hope that things will get better, and a small tight-knit group of friends who stuck with me when I turned against the SJW hivemind- still struggling with personal demons, autism, whatever you call it

11. Boipucci Femboy Cumdumpster Cock-pleaser

you've realized your only purpose in life is to serve massive cocks with every orifice of your body. this is the only way to save the white race

Nowhere. The idea of becoming a slave to a virtue because you yourself follow the path given by a group without even researching it is a blind one. The party system itself are the masters and we are the slaves in similarity to Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel's dialectic. An independent nature is an ideal one that a man should follow, but one has to make sure that it is their own path and NOT one they follow to so they can become independent.

"Mens sana in corpore sano"

Welfare implies the government pays me while I do no work. I work quite hard, thank you very much. And I don't care that I'm not "redpilled", in fact I take it as a compliment. The true "redpill" is knowing that what you call is a redpill is just another blue pill :)

>literally shaking right now
Lol this place is hilarious

around 7 and 8
working to get fully on 8 this year

7-7.5 ish

My ride ends here though. I'm gay, and although I'd like to have kids and raise a family of my own, I doubt my life will play out that way.

>Capitalism
Check
>Expansionist culture
Check
>Superiority complex
Check

None of the above is bad per se,but the way you guys play it is just shit.

Not really since
1.- They're a PIGS country.
2.- I know a few first hand, they're cool people.

Was 4 about a year ago now I'm approaching 6-7

almost at 7.

8 to 9. Most of 9 with the exception of foreign languages

6 in the week and 1 in the weekends

This whole thing is retarded, stop putting labels on nonsense like this.

8. I hope I stay at 8 honestly.

Genuinely 8.

>7 or 8
Almost onto 9. Just need to learn a couple of languages.

you will make an excellent Tank crewman.

This is a good meme, the point is to encourage people to transcend the disgruntled and unproductive stages of 4-7. Stop being Rich Evans consuming and criticizing and start enforcing your will and contributing to the future.

Ultra Sebun

>10
>Japan flag
sides are currently travelling FTL on their way to the andromeda nebula

When I started college I was somewhere around a 4.5, and by the time I finished a solid 5. Since then, the combination of coming here, my military service in the middle east, and the recent election has pushed me to a solid 9. I am a fit pilot with a graduate degree that has significantly outperformed my peers in life so far (mid 20s) and I now regularly try to redpill my unsuccessful friends who have become a sad combination of SJWs, numales, and self-hating whites to show them that their toxic ideologies are leading them to their failures. I hope to get to a 10 one day. INB4 Wendys Chefs.

i am on the articulate soldier point

i have kids but now i will double my efforts to raise them better i am now lifting weights

>learning Greek
>all of 8
>working out and eating good
>guns are my hobby but besides that nothing else

>anything but capitalism
lmao
>superiority complex
this level of projection, I don't think about you at all, Pablo

This scale is clearly made by a retard who wants to think he's "redpilled" but is in fact still just believing whatever he hears, only changing from whom he hears it.

Government "pays" you with stolen money. Taxation is theft a profiting off theft is immoral

Black eyes after din-din? Of course, how could I resist my love!

9 or 10....many posters on pol in the 4-5 annoy me.

10. Military, well-off, white, straight, and Right-Wing Canadian Nationalist.

Some combo between everything from 6 to 10, I guess this is the problem with trying to describe yourself with a retarded chart. This is basically identity politics and frankly why don't people shit more on this is beyond me

recently jumped from 4 straight to 7

>lmao
As I said, nothing wrong with that per se. But that seemed like the perfect bogeyman to go into the cold war.

>this level of projection
>everyone is after us
>white male is being targeted
>we have to be submissive because were being oppressed by X
Again, it's way you play it buddy. I literally couldn't care less about western culture if they weren't trying to shove it up ass 24/7

>Canadian Nationalist

Is this the new version of 'Mexican Intellectuals?"

I can't get past 5. There's nothing wrong with race mixing. I more have a problem with the fact that people have the opportunity to race mix, why the fuck are there shit skins in white countries in the first place?

Somewhere between 6 and 8. I was really into The X-Files and Tool as a teenager so I've never been less than 5 tbqh.