www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
archive.is/3DOBr
youtube.com/watch?v=wVCDLIJseM0
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
youtube.com/watch?v=SAmUo0Np9nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo

>Tucker bread

BASED
A
S
E
D

he tucc me

THANK YOU! :)

Put a MAGA hat on this guy draining the swamp

prev don't forget to do this OP

HE'S TUCKING HARD TONIGHT BOYS

DA JEWS

> Trump will never deport said illegals

ICE is hard at work guys, send them your energy

\o/

race war when?

Did Kek abandon us this time Sup Forums?

whew that was close

Jesus christ lads that was close.

AWOOO~

Post lewd awoos, t-to drown out the shills.

That was close.

>Tfw (Tucker's face when)

Awoo~

Thank you, baker!

That last jew was especially jewy. What the everlasting fuck was that all about?

That was pretty close.

READ THIS - THE HAMMER IS ABOUT TO DROP

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

archive.is/3DOBr

>Yfw ban goes to Supreme Court

I want to puke after that last segment.. Disgusting. I feel sick...

HONEST ABE INCIN

My stomach still aches. Mind telling me just how awful this supposed Jew is? I heard he's driving some of you boys and girls sick.

Virtue signaling cuckservatives are going to ruin the incredible advantage republicans currently have

THANKS OP

So we're deporting spics, but what about the other degenerates?

Isn't this admission of guilt?

Please whitepill me on the ban
Will it come back soon?

Today's been rough.

I need some alcohol.

Yeah, he gave me a pizza-related vibe

Okay he's creepy. I don't like those eyes.

>Transnational organizations
>cybercrime
So this could involve going after actual Russian hackers as well as the pizzaniggers and Rothschilds?

\o/

ICE FOR THE ICE GODS

This guy is an autist.

We have this, guys!
We are still winning!

In a few months, Trump will win in the Supreme Court and the country will be 100% safe against foreign terrorism.

Is the Joe meme the rival/eternal enemy of the Awoo?

Think about it. Awoos start every thread and then Joe sneaks in towards the end. Only to be beaten by Awoos-the bringers of breads- each time?

It's like an ancient folklore about the sun god chasing away the moon god each night.

>epstein

BLEACHED

reminder that this happened today

How bad was he? Give me some lines.

>ywn bounce Awoo's booty on your groin

why live

b-but awoos are not for sexual user

we don't have to go that f-far, do we?

How does Tucker's sanity survive these assaults?

>Another goddamn Jew

>It was never a Muslim Ban to begin with
>But because the 9th circus, liberals, and people who just plain don't like Trump had to make a big fucking deal about it, it will be if Trump comes out the victor

GG liberals, G fucking G

>another jew who doesn't like russia

Please let this happen

This fucking guy on tuck is even more Jewish than Barney sandals

Nice white hair tbqh

Why would (((Epstein))) not want Snowden to reveal the truth?

TRUMP BTFO AGAIN!

The muslim ban is not going to happen trumpkins, it's unconstitutional.

Oh god this fucker makes Krauthammer look healthy

GRRRRRR SPECTRUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

No.

Drumpf will never become president

Is this dude an actual fucking zombie?

>S C R E E N S H O T T H I S

Let me lay ya down some fresh Reynolds Wrap: Trump's got General Kelly in Turkey to discuss ISIS at this very moment. Turkey, coincidentally, just stymied a pretty big attack planned on Turkish soil!

More generally, they just shattered their judiciary under a suspicious "failed coup". This operation was a pro-tier job. I doubt Erdogan could have pulled it off; it's got the panache of a Putin affair.

A reminder that Turkey, Syria and ISIS share a border, and Iran is very close at hand.

So Turkey, a potential new ally, must prove it deserves to replace Saudi Arabia as new alpha of the Middle East.... and how else but by starting a war?

It goes something like this: Turkey sneaks terrorists into the US via Syria using the identities of already vetted refugees. Once here, they superficially disguise themselves as ISIS, but their IDs are actually linked to Iran.

In the wake of the attack, Mattis probably plays good cop, Kelly playing bad cop, with the latter blaming Iran within hours of the attack. The surprisingly measured "Mad Dog", though, argues all actual physical evidence still points to ISIS. He wants to pursue ISIS and investigate Iran, withholding blame until there is proof. Regardless, Trump doesn't blame either of them - instead tastelessly blaming the judiciary, Congress, anyone he lays eyes on. He knows his job: fuel and validate the anger of the collective id. As a bonus, half of the country now distrusts the jewdicial branch.

With the military response still unclear, the nation hangs on Trump's every tweet. Whatever he decides, (((we))) will want the alternative. But then...

"Out of the blue", Putin calls President Trump, and he tweets regarding the importance of the call immediately afterward.

They have decisive intelligence that proves the power behind the attacks.

Trump addresses the nation: Iran has been chosen as tribute. We take out ISIS along the way, and kick ass with our Russbros into the sunset

OY VEY 6 MILLION FILES ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

[Muffled "awoo" from inside the cone]

Tonight's guests are fucking creepy and belong in vampire horror movies.

PREDICTION:
REPUBLICAN SENATORS GO NUCLEAR AND CONFIRM GORSUCH RAPIDLY
CASE GOES TO SUPREME COURT
GETS UNANIMOUSLY BTFO
TRUMP BECOMES EVEN MORE POWERFUL

Why would a Jew be mad if someone leaked that the government was spying on us?

Serious question, how is Trump going to do this, build the wall, etc etc if dems have vowed to file a lawsuit in every single case? The courts will be backed up for 10 years after he leaves office.

RIGHT
WING
DEP
SQUAD
TIME

Because Russia is white, conservative, and heavily Christian.

Forgot how comedic huffingtonpost front pages can be.

Sessions is a cute. CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=wVCDLIJseM0

Why are his expressions so cute.

>B-but this is a Muslim ban, s-see SCotUS-san?
>Yes, it's a Muslim ban. And it's allowed. Precedent set.
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Infinite tears will flow when Trump enacts an actual Muslim ban.

You know that face he makes? It's a shield. Scholars believe that once upon a time a Jew raped his parents and young Tucker saw the Jew tuck his parents to bed and the Tucker face is the end product.

It was the fact that he came to filibuster, and was unaffected by any fact and unwillingness to address his own inconsistencies.. Gave off a vibe as though humanity, specifically human rights is not important to him, only controlling who GIVES those rights.

Truly, someone who worships government as the "provider". Go watch it.

>Kellyanne Conway Walked Out of House GOP Meeting After They Brought Up SNL Skit

SNL singlehandedly destroying the Trump so called administration

Half the time I hate FOX for not showing all their hot bitches in HD, and the other half I'm grateful because of the goddamn walking corpses they have on.

Get rid of the judicial activism!

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

>tfw I post awoos and joepost after bump limit

Morning
>Trump goes on the offense
>Tweets: Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him!
>Tweets that McCain should not be questioning success of Yemen mission
>Kellyanne Connway says to go buy Ivanka's products on Fox and Friends
>May be a violation of federal law
>NeoCon shows his true colors
>Bill Kristol: White working class peo people should be replaced by immigrants
>Law and Order
>Jeff Sessions sworn in as Attorney General
>Trump makes speech
>Signs 3 new executive orders
>Trump: We're going to be announcing something I would say over the next two or three weeks that will be phenomenal in terms of tax
>Dem lawmaker finally learns the ways of 4d chess
>Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) says Gorsuch comments make have been "choreographed" and intentionally leaked to the press
>Schumer says Trump should withdraw Puzder as Labor nominee "before he further embarrasses this administration"
Afternoon
>Spicer time
>Says Trump has no regrets on nominating Gorsuch even after his comments
>Chaffetz says he & Cummings are "jointly going to send a letter to the White House and Office of Government Ethics for a referral” on Conway
>Trump will personally cover trip to Mar a Lago aka the Winter Whitehouse for the PM of Japan
>Says it is a personal gift to the PM
>Trump will meet with Trudeau on Monday
>Chris Cuomo: Being called fake news is the equivalent of being called the n-word for journalists
>Rep. Brady (R-Tx) says tax reform happening this year
Tonight
>9th Circuit rules that the restraining order will stand
>Unanimous decision
>Says the state has standing because of students and professors affected by the travel ban
>Trump tweets: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
>Chris Matthews: The court got into someone else's marmalade
>Says the court is exploiting chaos in white house

The Spiceman is anointed by Kek, He is the herald to President Trump's Harbinger.

>Trillion dollar question
It's 65 thousand dollar question.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAmUo0Np9nw

HuffPost made a great video on Bannon.

Praise

Orthodox Christian, since the Tzar they work for 'governments', confessing would be highly likely the same as confessing to a FSB agent.
But people here like to pretend otherwise because they like Putin, even though he's himself a jew.

Nice fake news

2018 will be the time to primary anyone who acts up between then and now. Also need to control who gets selected to challenge vulnerable dem seats, as well as primarying safe red districts represented by cucks

Mike "An electric shock For every feminine cock" Pence

They got drunk on Russian blood once. They found out that the Tzar and his family's blood was mostly vodka and they turned their attention to millions of Russians.

>next we'll talk to Charles Kikehammer
fucking why

They will grow up, lose weight, and get jobs, or gtfo to some other cuck welfare country and get raped by refugees.

test