CNN BTFO mk ∞

cnn accidentally stumbles upon organ harvesting in haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

Other urls found in this thread:

dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/8/20/60366/Inmate-in-missing-girl-case-100-sure-it-was-for-organs
youtube.com/watch?v=pPdPI3KSqbA
youtube.com/watch?v=CZNnGXzkCm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>organ harvesting in Haiti
where did they look, in a supermarket?

>We've got BOXES of corneas *swings box around
>They can barely do basic surgeries!

>activated

Them ain't for hatians retard.
Any sugical nurse can harvest organs/tissue/marrow
Its a skill not a science. Just need the correct equipment, like most vocations

>hey Buzzfeed, you got anymore of them confidential documents?

>quick this patient needs a new cornea, nurse, get the corneas!
Dr. I can't find the corneas.
>damn it nurse, how many times do I have to tell you the corneas are in the box next to granola bars?
Why do we keep the corneas in the food pantry?
>I have a fucking system, don't ask questions.

This really got the juices flowing.
TIME TO REV UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS

It is well known that children are kidnapped and murdered for their organs here, I can only imagine how bad it is in Haiti.

Our catholicuck government turns a blind eye to the murder of children to sell their fucking organs.

Inmate in missing girl case ‘100% sure’ it was for organs

dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2016/8/20/60366/Inmate-in-missing-girl-case-100-sure-it-was-for-organs

Why is you collective island so fucked, my man?

We had things pretty well under control until the US fucked everything up by killing Trujillo.

It left a mess that we still have not sorted out.

The Haitians are just troglodytes, but now half the DR is of Haitian descent too, resulting in full retard mode 24/7.

I honestly don't know why the fuck anyone would actually spend money to come here.

>cnn
Fake news amirite

Well if it makes you feel any better, the CIA has fucked us pretty good too.

We all fucked now.

I think Trump will be a just king though.

>Uploaded on Jan 20, 2010
Who fucking cares.

A word to wise:

George Webb makes a *very* persuasive that the CIA is backing organ harvesting in Haiti.

This is probably the first conspiracy theory I've heard that I actually believe is probably true. The circumstantial evidence is simply overwhelming. In particular, there is a shit-ton of money to be made from organ harvesting, much more than you might guess -- something like $750,000 - $1,000,000 per body.

Day 100, part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=pPdPI3KSqbA

Day 100, part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=CZNnGXzkCm8

hey, they have to mix the fake ones with some real ones to look legitimate

i dont think it counts as real news when the reporter misses the story...

thoughts on George Webb's latest developments today (day 109) ? today he gave the most info into his background that i've heard so far.

>went undercover into a brownstone operation
>Janine Lindemulder (see left) was his dominatrix
>was middleman in possession of blackmail material on HRC (inc. video); confirmed FBI has been in possession of such for over a decade

meanwhile his linkedin shows that he's been in enterprise software sales his entire career. weird place to put an undercover agent. can't figure him out.

top kek

>Once a spook, always a spook.
He might be right. But I'd be wary of what agenda he is trying to push by presenting plebs with "the truth"