#MemeWar1 Has Begun! Join the Discord!

I setup a Discord server to use as a platform for launching memetic operations in support of the "America First Priority". This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join your fellow brothers and sisters in an all-out offensive against hate groups like ANTIFA, CTR, and BLM. Upon entering the FOB, you will be briefed by AlphaBorg and allowed to join a specific team.

> ALPHA
Alpha team members control the memetic strategy.

1. Develop platform to advance "America First" memetic strategy

> BETA
Beta team members have a key role in the FOB's capability to launch offensive memetics. The Beta team is used to organize all intelligence harvested and gathered by Gamma team.

1. Organize and prioritize memetic content gathered by Gamma team.
2. Provide Meme_Operations channel with supplemental content/artwork aggregated by Gamma team.
3. Relay all social media intelligence gathered by Gamma team to the Meme_Distribution channel to assist in viral marketing planning and scheduling.
4. Coordinate with artists and media aggregators to schedule and plan release dates for memetic archetypes.

> GAMMA
Gamma team is used for scouting, harvesting, and managing all aspects of the Discovery phase of intelligence gathering.

1. Actively monitor Breaking_News channel for any content that supports "America First" priority.
2. Provide quality media assets and intelligence gathered to the Beta team via Think_Tank channel.

> OMEGA
Omega team is responsible for defending the FOB from CTR operatives and the like. Omega team protects the security and welfare of the FOB. We love our Omegas, don't we folks?

1. Infiltrate anti-American organizations that oppose the "America First" priority.
2. Use (legal) advanced methods of concern-trolling to confuse and disrupt CTR, ANTIFA, and BLM type organizations.
3. WE MUST HAVE LAW AND ORDER. HARASSING AND STALKING WILL NOT CONDONED AND MAY RESULT IN PERMA-BAN. DO NOT BREAK THE LAW.

ENTER HERE
> discord.gg/H3f3FqZ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/H3f3FqZ
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/05/paid-online-shill-denies-existence-of-paid-online-shills-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Beta

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE.

WE ARE BEING BRIGADED.

Betas are vital. Don't let cuckold archetypes control your motivations.

#AmericaFirstPriority must be realized.

Will you join the fight?

>discord.gg/H3f3FqZ
I'm not clicking that shit nigga

Fuck off.
>Discord

Either you're both coincidentally newfags or you're CTR.

Reminder the Antifa cuck that sucker punched Richard Spencer was a literal shit-eating cuckold.

We already have a bunch of discords. Use one of the established ones or you are ((((((buzzfeed))))))

NO

>discord.
Nice try CIA.
Also, get ready for plenty of this ITT.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/05/paid-online-shill-denies-existence-of-paid-online-shills-

>I setup a Discord server
Yeah, no... dropped, whatever call to arms is blatantly bullshit and end up in demented dudes dressed as assassins from world of warcraft holding signs telling people to join discords on HWNDU.
Good luck though, stay safe and remain anonymous at all costs.

Why do we have to LARP as soldiers and make into a whole serious thing.

Isn't shitposting and generally taking the piss out of everything how we've succeeded so much already?

I got memes and I want to join, I will post what I have. This first one I am posting is called "Dat Ass". I'll keep them coming

This is a meme where Morgan Freeman from Batman looks at the deep frried chicken menu

This one entitled Girugamesh meme.

Hundreds of people overseas are getting paid daily to undermine American democracy.
>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>memewar
Wtf is that nigga? Shit sounds fucking autistic! Hit the gym take a shower have sex. Nigga I just got back a couple hours ago from fucking some snow bunny nigga and you on here playing some made up shit!??? Want to go to war join the military!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Embarrassing

Here's something to think about.....imagine that Soros and Moore are just stuffed rabbits, albeit fat and dick-hungry ones at that, but just imagine if you will that these two "central head" figures are actually just stuffed rabbit puppets being manipulated not by the Jews, but by some of the same people that were behind Trump getting elected as well as being supporters/founders of various anti-antifa groups. Remember kiddos, the saying made famous by Michael Caine, "some people just want to watch the world burn."

Cheers!

Dugin also happens to be an occultist, and his movement Eurasianism uses a chaos sigil as its flag.

I think the chaos god Kek stuff and people posting about Julius Evola seems way to close to Dugin and his philosophy to be coincidence.

le trump train meme, you really thing ur going to get 4 more years out this? Everyday he's undermines himself multiple times, he's embarrassing even his more staunch supporters. By month 3 the only ones left will be the autists without a shred of self awareness.

Do I get paid in hotpockets?
Jani gets paid in hotpockets.

>Meme War
> youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

You mean memewar 2? How many are we up to now?