Was Joseph McCarthy--(dare I even utter these fateful words)--OUR. GUY?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/samuel-dickstein-congressman-russian-spy-111641
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he did literally nothing wrong
everything he warned us about was true

Absolutely. He was right about basically everything and (((they))) killed him for it. He should be remembered as a patriot.

He knew about the dangers of communism, but was he redpilled on the (((true cause))) of communism?

He was a pawn of the Military Industrial Complex aka the Turbo Kikes who still permiate the beauracy (((Deep State))). Classic subversion techniques, accuse your enemies of actions you're guilty of committing.

He was right about everything and his only failure was making a spectacle of exposing the communists instead of having them silently murdered.

He prememed memes about commies in the US government and it turned out to be true then he threw them in prison.
Id say he is /ourguy/

He was aware, as was everyone else on the right at the time. It was spoken about much due to jewish control of the media, but he knew.

Interesting. What was the benefit of such a modus operandi?

How would he have accomplished actual murder?

To establish conformity in the populace, perpuate endless Wars to stop Communism, and end the Bill of Rights via the FBI with J. Edgar Hoover at the helm.

I thought (((They))) were behind the soviets therefore pro communism

Absolutely!

That does seem plausible, especially considering hippie counterculture followed a decade after

watch Stefan Molymeme's video on him, he was literally right about everything and was an actual genius

>inb4 I can't watch a 3 hour video!!1!

Another subversion tactic, Jews infiltrated Cabinet roles in the Truman and Eisenhower administrations. Stalin hated Jews, it started with Trotsky. He had a plan in place to round up the "Yids", ship them to the Gulag, and purge their shiesty practices.

Is it really subversion or just pitting (((their))) enemies against each other and jumping ship like rats when (((they))) sense danger? Like (((they))) take advantage where ever (((they))) can

McCarthy was 100% CORRECT about EVERYTHING.
He did nothing wrong.

Joe did nothing wrong.

He was doing the right thing, but he made a circus out of it that ended with him looking like an opportunist ruining people for his own gain (maybe this was true). Unfortunately, following generations were warned of the dangers of "McCarthyism" which was used to undermine genuine concerns about communist infiltration. In the long run, he hurt the cause.

FUN FACT: There was a US Representative who was an actual spy for the USSR under McCarthy's watch.
>politico.com/magazine/story/2014/10/samuel-dickstein-congressman-russian-spy-111641

Molyneux's video on McCarthy was amazing. If you guys haven't seen it yet it's worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Isn't that McCartyism though?

>3+ hours

>Was Joseph McCarthy--(dare I even utter these fateful words)--OUR. GUY?

YES

McCarthy actually underestimated how bad the Communist infiltration was. He was thrown under the bus by the higher ups though because they feared there would be massive civil unrest due to a crisis of faith in government if they learned how bad things were. The joke was on them though as that was exactly what the Communists achieved during the late 60s-early 70s anyway.

I forgot the name of the declassified report that laid this all out and vindicated everything McCarthy said.

Absolutely

he was a great man

Venona papers, I think it was.

I tell all my friends that McCarthy did nothing wrong.

I also don't have many friends.